Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
My dear sweet beta testers, just give the green light without testing :KEK:
While I understand the sentiment, that is a recipe for catastrophe. Imagine playing for a few hours and then a crash happening. Can you imagine the unstoppable herd of angry players coming down?

Specially in a game that is more than reading. In those in which you only read and pick choices, in the worse scenario you start over and control skip everything until you reach to where you were. In games with some gameplay involved, you need to re play that too, so it takes a lot of time.
Even more when you are already starting over.. imagine having to start over and over without being able to control skip.

Having waited so long, better to let tester do their job. I'd say.. something between a week and two?

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
While I understand the sentiment, that is a recipe for catastrophe. Imagine playing for a few hours and then a crash happening. Can you imagine the unstoppable herd of angry players coming down?

Specially in a game that is more than reading. In those in which you only read and pick choices, in the worse scenario you start over and control skip everything until you reach to where you were. In games with some gameplay involved, you need to re play that too, so it takes a lot of time.
Even more when you are already starting over.. imagine having to start over and over without being able to control skip.

Having waited so long, better to let tester do their job. I'd say.. something between a week and two?
I totally agree with you. let just hope the testers do the testing fast ;)

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Anyone mind sharing the update release date window? I heard it pretty soon and i kinda want to replay the game for a bit before continuing it.
I'm not sure if you're aware or not, but old saves won't work and you'll have to start all over from the beginning once the new update drops, so it may be wise just to hold off until then. It's purely speculation but the general consensus is that the new update will be released sometime within this month. Not sure about if it will or not as Hopes is just one dude with a seemingly endless amount of work done and a pretty big undertaking with revamps of certain aspects of the game, but one can hope.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Does anyone have the render with Luna and Eiza staring at each other and Luna looking pissed, can't find it....

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
If that's the content you guys are looking for... gosh! I'm taken aback lol why? Just telling your story could be the key if you want to build trust or ray out confidence. However, it's a toxic thread indeed! Not sure about who's trolling whom yet >.<
Because it's funny. :LOL:
Hopes created Filius so he can poke a bit of fun at the trolls and his haters who have been making unreasonable demands and complaints (this doesn't count constructive criticism).
And inclusion of Filius was met mostly with a positive response, with majority of fanbase thinking it was fun how Hopes was poking fun at the trolls (only small subset didn't like it, and a lot of those people consisted of the trolls/haters who got incredibly salty after seeing the event).

And besides, it's not even the first time a dev poked fun at people having unreasonable complaints or saying absurd things. It even happened recently with Sunshine Love's latest update, with that Dev poking a little fun at people not knowing what "abandoned" means on f95.

I agree. Even if it takes a bit longer I'd much rather have a stable game without the bugs, than getting it earlier and find out there's a bug.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
While I share your sentiment, priority should be given to MILF Cordia in my opinion now.
Agreed. In the end, it will all depend on Hopes, but if we don't go to Cordia's free-roam/lewd events next, I don't think I can help but feel disappointed or sad even.
Though I certainly wouldn't be leading a mob with pitchforks if anyone gets any ideas. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

I don't think we'll go from a simple mother's kiss to something lewd xD
The MC, while not knowing what a mother's kiss is, still says the following at the end of Cordia's office event "Was that a mother's kiss? I wouldn't know, but it didn't feel like it." or something along those lines.

Plus, Wilfred himself has requested MC in the previous update to help Cordia to get over her "guilt."
So natural progression in terms of the story is to start with that storyline. Exploring another character's events again (any of Luna, Gracie, Isabel, whom all have had plenty of events already) I feel would be delaying Cordia's events for far too long (and there's already so much clamor for Cordia content since she doesn't have any yet).

Also let's not forget. Cordia is THE Lady. It's freeroam/lewd events yes, but I have a feeling (though I could be wrong) it's not gonna be as simple as other girls to get lewd scenes of her. But that's what's also very exciting about it.
The challenge MC has of being totally respectful to the Donna (female Don equivalent) while getting some lewd scenes with her, it's getting into an unchartered territory for both MC and us as the players.

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0

sadboi242

Aug 19, 2020
So, I haven't played this yet, but I really want to. But I'm also unsure because I know the update coming soon will require a restart. In your guys' honest opinion, is this good enough/have enough replay value that it's worth playing before the update? Or would you say to just hold off entirely?

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
So, I haven't played this yet, but I really want to. But I'm also unsure because I know the update coming soon will require a restart. In your guys' honest opinion, is this good enough/have enough replay value that it's worth playing before the update? Or would you say to just hold off entirely?
It's definitely good enough to replay.. However latest I've seen on hopes discord is that he has 2 new beta testers and I think the new release is so close I would just wait. Thinking it would be an even better experience then it already was.

Reactions: c3p0 and sadboi242

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
sadboi242 Yeah if it is at Beta test it is close enough to wait. You could scroll through the thread and admire all the game related art. It could help you see some characters you will look forward to seeing.

Reactions: sadboi242

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
If we don't have some action with Gracie I will be quite disappointed and sad :cry:
While I share your sentiment, priority should be given to MILF Cordia in my opinion now.
I'm sorry but no no no. Not that I don't want to have some naughty time with both of them, but does anyone remember this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I would say wait. I finished the update and gave it to the beta testers.
Even if there are bugs that need to be fixed etc it's only a couple of days away at worst case.

*Edit* Oh you guys are fast...

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes