Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
why does it remove all the bought pills everytime i close the game and open it again?
i bought 3 of each, havent used any, saved, closed the game and laptop and went to work...
came back home, loaded up the game and a save and it went back to 0...
then bought 3 of each again, did the mission to the assassins sister(i think this was the mission not sure) got extra pills to get over the 3 pill each limit, kept playing, saved before going to bed..
and today again when loading up the game i have 0 of each pill...
is this meant to force us to cheat/grind money?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Yes, Ive the Event section when talking to Wilfied, but its empty (was the thing about a bootle at the time of the quest but no promotion, which is why Im asking if there is/are others conditions like stats or relations progress ?

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
wow downloaded the new update not even 15 mins in i start getting error messages and yes started a new and yes playing without any mods after that long of wait for this lesson learned don't get my hopes up not worth the wait done this VN good luck to dev

Reactions: Hartigan

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Completely broken, extracted the update over the previous version and loaded a save to continue the story. The contract are broken, can't do any of them, can't access the shop and the story does not continue even with the requirements met.
Just as a general hint: do not extract new versions over older ones, always use a clean folder. There's always the chance, especially the way RenPy works, that some old file may mess things up, moreso after a complete rebuild of the framework like here.

If you progress their relationships far enough (or possibly develop your stealth far enough--I didn't actually look at the code!), you can. However, there seems to be only one peek scene available for each of them and I seem to remember more than that from the past...
The code has an error in a superfluous check for higher level pictures which are not existing yet, which just for fun also has a "<" instead of a ">". Stormfly83 posted a version with these lines commented out, just copy them into your folder (remove the number F95 adds to the filename first):

Put this file in the game/TSpecial folder

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Funny, but spend enough time mistreating guns and you'll learn that the "stainless" in stainless steel doesn't really mean "stainless," rather "stain-less."

Given this room is next to the beach...
Hey, I'm not letting that get into the way of a perfectly good rant. ;)

Reactions: vehemental

Repuci

May 1, 2017
I did the mission several times, but I can't find it. Please give a more specific explanation.
When starting the mission, go north once, then east, if you have enough perception, you will found a blocked room, then with a strength test, you will open it, go south, and you will found it + gold + pills

Shirlulu007

Apr 27, 2020
Does anyone have a guide? especially what item to buy to finish a mission, also some tips for missions(don't know how to do one, I always fail), and how to easily get cash on the game.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Finally I finished the new update. Thanks to kekker's save files. Story of the new update is good. We can understand the character development of the mc. I saw lots of comments about "mc is weak". I think some players have misunderstood the scene. In my opinion mc is smarter than most of the capos. Maybe in future he will learn some fighting skills. I have one thing to say about Eiza scene.

In my opinion sex scene with Eiza finished sooner. He kisses and fucks her. I think that's lacking the hotness of the scene. Because this is the first sex scene. For an example If the scene starts with she sucks and licks his dick will be good and some erotic dirty talk would have made the scene interesting. Some close up camera angles to the face would have make the scene even hotter. I hope you will consider this in future.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
"mc is weak".
I may be overexaggerating here, but since I see these comments (often with even worse terms used) in many a thread I do think that there is a large base who prefer their stand in to be as alpha as alpha gets. Chuck Norris on steroids would have nothing on them. They go into the second world war and knock out every single German with their fists while dodging machine gun fire, on the afternoon of that day they would have three litres of vodka for tea. And with girls they will always be dominating, never a cowgirl position or similar. Another group of us likes their heroes to be more grounded in an "I could do that" kind of way (minus the part where all girls fall for your magic dick immediately). And depending on the game, one of those groups, if not both, will voice their dissatisfaction.

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
Not sure why they make the MC a complete and utter pussy, could understand at the start of the game but after you have done missions to get ranked up he still acts all timid and and shy and oh please save me. And no the girls would not think its cute and living in a life like that they would maybe see him as a pet at best. The girls are hot the writing is funny in a completely unbelievable way.

magnumfan

Dec 29, 2017
Reply's are going fast on this page so i didn't read the last 20 pages.

When I want to start 7.1 and load my latest save I get an Error.

Am I doing something wrong ??
1618143615261.png

1618143615261.png

• Angry
Reactions: Regardie

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I may be overexaggerating here, but since I see these comments (often with even worse terms used) in many a thread I do think that there is a large base who prefer their stand in to be as alpha as alpha gets. Chuck Norris on steroids would have nothing on them. They go into the second world war and knock out every single German with their fists while dodging machine gun fire, on the afternoon of that day they would have three litres of vodka for tea. And with girls they will always be dominating, never a cowgirl position or similar. Another group of us likes their heroes to be more grounded in an "I could do that" kind of way (minus the part where all girls fall for your magic dick immediately). And depending on the game, one of those groups, if not both, will voice their dissatisfaction.
Pff, Chuck Norris...there is only one T.Harley!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sadly there is not that much games with a mc being more like him.Hopefully Hopes can do something there in future updates:unsure:

Brawnstar

Feb 8, 2020
Please tell me what i am doing wrong. I fail just about every job cause my stats are too low: charisma, intelligence & perception. I can't see anyway to level them.

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes