WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
do you fuck anyone yet? or is content still being trickled out? (Yes, I know it's not all about fucking but it's an absolutely great way of knowing how done the game is)

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Wasn't the max rank elite soldado in the previous version? Max rank is soldado in this one so all those exp we get from side events is wasted since exp is locked. As someone who loves to grind exp and level it is rather annoying.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
If you progress their relationships far enough (or possibly develop your stealth far enough--I didn't actually look at the code!), you can. However, there seems to be only one peek scene available for each of them and I seem to remember more than that from the past...
Not in this version

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
This update feels like it broke the game and story more than new content that update should add to the new gameplay

Well, we got 1 sex scene which I believed was not even needed for the story shown so far.

There was not much story progress and all they did feels like they tried to up the contract which feels literally like those text-based games you play on discord.

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
This is one of my favorite games, so I was very excited to see there was finally an update.
Hopefully future updates won't have this big of a gap in between.
I'm a fan of the re-worked work/contract elements. It isn't perfect, but in my opinion it's much improved from previously.

I am hoping some of the questions will start to be answered with the MC contract, his ties to Lady Cordia, why he is so important to the Deluca family, why someone keeps trying to kill him and who.

I am pretty sure that Serpent is going to end up being the MC's dad. Lady Cordia comments that the MC looks like his dad when he was younger and there is a side view of Serpent where he looks very similar to the MC. Serpent could also be an uncle or something, but i am guessing dad.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
So after being initially really discouraged by the new mission system, I've now played through all the content on VN+freeroam mode, and loved it. With renewed enthusiasm I'm having another go now at trying to work out the missions on full experience mode and I've had a bit more success (not much) by following some hints that someone posted a few pages back, but I stand by my earlier comments: the learning curve is far too steep and the mechanics too unclear. I think the risk is that someone coming to the game cold (who doesn't know how fantastic the story is) will just be mightily put off by the mission mechanics and throw in the towel, which would be a real loss.

Unless I'm missing something there's no way of telling what stats you need before you start a mission so it's trial and error to get a high enough level to pass. It's also not really clear to me how you raise certain stats such as charisma, since they seem to be linked to the interactions in the main story - yet to progress with these you need money from the missions, so it's a bit of a circle. I fully admit I haven't spent enough time really trying to understand the whole thing, and I don't doubt there is an optimum sequence that you're supposed to follow from main story to free roam interactions to missions, in order to have enough money at the right moments to be able to progress, but again it's really not obvious. A detailed mission strategy walkthrough is needed, I think, but should that really be necessary?

Reactions: Roche3945

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
Ok so this may be common sense but not sure. I downloaded the latest version of the game Threw it into the folder of the older version) but I keep getting errors. Originally it was just bugging for contracts but now literally every time I try to push forward with the gracie friend quest the game crashes. If I delete everything but the saves from the game then redownload should that fix it or will I have to start from scratch?

Edit: just in case yes this is a new save and I have since starting the new save deleted the persistent file(however it is spelled) still getting errors

Last edited:

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Ok so this may be common sense but not sure. I downloaded the latest version of the game Threw it into the folder of the older version) but I keep getting errors. Originally it was just bugging for contracts but now literally every time I try to push forward with the gracie friend quest the game crashes. If I delete everything but the saves from the game then redownload should that fix it or will I have to start from scratch?
Delete literally everything and extract the game to a new folder. Old saves don't work. Delete the The deluca family folder from %appdata%\RenPy\ as well.

same problem, I can't even finish the simple mission, and I need money to buy jeans and wine.
btw, it's my first time playing vn which need grinding
Finish the punishment mission from the main story. It will give 300$, also around the same time if you talk to Wilfred he will give you 100$ with a certain dialogue. After that, do the Isabel wine quests and you will get enough money from Wilfred's bottle. After that, buy common coat and the common fedora from the shop and grind nimble fingers for a couple of times, just steal the jewellery and the coat. whichone posted a mission walkthrough a few pages back. Lastly, the first time you do the nimble fingers, have either 20$ or 50$ on you, you'll get a book from the marketplace.

Edit:typos

Reactions: whichone

sorata54

Dec 27, 2019
hello, i have a quick question: anyone know how to have the bulletproof vest? I cannot find it during the contract the painter. if you have the path of the contract that could help me. thank you in advance for your help

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
hello, i have a quick question: anyone know how to have the bulletproof vest? I cannot find it during the contract the painter. if you have the path of the contract that could help me. thank you in advance for your help
Here

Quick write-up/walkthrough for first contracts:

Completing side missions with Gracie will increase Intelligence, with Isabel increasing Charisma & Luna increasing Agility.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone wants to tidy it up, add specific stat figures, render gain locations & requirements, etc. please feel free. (y)

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes