underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I'm playing for the first time and I must say that it is a great game, one of the best I've ever played. Gracie and Luna are awesome! I just played all Luna's quest and her history hit me really hard. I already knew when Wilfred told MC what happened to her, but reading all the story from her and seeing the scenes, man!!! All kinds of feelings, that made me like Luna even more. Can't wait to see updates when we move further with her and kill all those bastards. So far, those were my favorite scenes;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great game! I'm glad I gave it a shot, some games, like this, I don't even care if there aren't so many lewd scenes, everything about this game is incredible.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
The rooftop with Gracie & the date with Luna, then Isabel looking out across the horizon when we reconcile with her.
Think those 3 are my favourite scenes.

Can add Gottardo & Joey to that, too!! Anything with those 2 is insta-gold. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yea, great scenes! I liked when MC and Luna met Gracie and Joey inside the warehouse, hahaha.

Reactions: whichone

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Heya

5. Cheat is not needed! You play without gameplay.
6. If you use the word grind then play without gameplay.

Thanks whichone for a great walkthrough!
while i agree to a point. Why add them if your solution for people who want to try them or use them to break up the game a bit but think they are a bit grindy is don't use the feature. I just feel like at that point having them is just wasted time.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I think I have forgotten how much I loved this novel... I am going for the girls' chapters and I am falling in love with the 4 of them all over... Right now I am with Gracie at the roof and damn she makes my stomach with butterflies..

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Hey, don't forget Sister Amita's lewd, too. :ROFLMAO:
Isnt it in the rescue mission? :ROFLMAO: I was sure mr high five guy would watch from somewhere :ROFLMAO: I finally understood why Gottardo and Luna calling him "Mr High five guy"

You miss being introduced to Sisters Amata & Amita, in The Delivery Boy.
Makes more sense when they turn up in the rescue mission and know us, if went with Full mode.
I completely forget about that, thank you for the correction.

Reactions: whichone

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Is there any way to have the whole gallery unlocked? there are many parts that I have already done and the gallery didn't take them and I can't see them again, is there a way to unlock everything?

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Had to settle for just playing the vn/free roam selection because I have no patience for the missions parts. Will miss out on some content but at least I'm getting to play through it now. Still one of the best out it might even end up being the best because unlike some of the greats here it's not done yet.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Is there any way to have the whole gallery unlocked? there are many parts that I have already done and the gallery didn't take them and I can't see them again, is there a way to unlock everything?
As far as I aware, If you access gallery from main menu, your special renders are blurred like they didnt unlocked, you should access it after loading the game.

Reactions: Frozen71

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Had to settle for just playing the vn/free roam selection because I have no patience for the missions parts. Will miss out on some content but at least I'm getting to play through it now. Still one of the best out it might even end up being the best because unlike some of the greats here it's not done yet.
Some special renders and a bit of story. What would you missed is there + plus introduction of sisters two characters

Actually, you dont miss so much content, for now it is like a side talk not so important But in case of wondering what did you missed;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Some special renders and a bit of story. What would you missed is there + plus introduction of sisters two characters
Cool, I can understand the game is being built to encompass as many types of thinkers and players possible. No problem. I'll must peaking in on the girls a little (not much) but playing through knowing that's gone makes you feel like the missions took away something and there's a feeling like you only playing but your not sure how much your missing out (even though you have just told me) so some of the immersion is gone. Not sure I explained that correctly but that's my best attempt at explaining. As I said still one of the best and still in a strong position to be the best VN made. Keep up the good work.

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
the new game mechanic is kinda pointless and at the same time usefull, it allow u to introduce characters without having to work on them, allow the dev to save some innecesary renders, if a char is going to appear one time and after that its going to turn irrelevant, just put him into one of the side jobs, nice, as for game mechanic... i guess a lot of people already say how bad it is so im not gonna add anything else.
I love the way u buils ur characters, remind me of OnePiece, its like reading one of those character, of course u dont follow the personality with the art as Eichiro Oda, but the exageration of one trait of personality is the same, u go hard with the "dumb" trait dou xD, Gracie is super book smart but dumb, and then Luna is brave and fearless, and dumb, i get that this add to their charm, "dumb" its a cute trait after all, nice. There is some parts that kinda overlap, i thing, and this is super nit-picking , like when Gracia "discover" ur plan to make her and Isabel be friends, Luna´s trait is being a willcard nobody can tell what´s she gonna do, but just after that Gracia say something like "she love me so she will do ......." she is either a willcard or she isnt, we know Gracia is super smart but u cant just nullify Luna´s "RNG" to make Gracia look smart, she is already smart. Didnt see the point in making Gracia beat the MC in that part. I know she discover that everything, even Luna being there, is a trap, but she shoulnt have any way to tell if Luna messing with the code was true or not, since that is just Luna being Luna, even if that is part of the trap, she say "Luna would have shot the door" or something, but that is wrong, she have no way of telling what Luna would do, or how she would react, because that is Luna, u cant say what her reaction would be, and even Gracia point that out, even worse, Gracia is just book smart, when it comes to people she is like Luna in a chemestry test, or should be, since that is the way she is portrayed.
I like what u did with the sex scene, introduce a side character and the MC gets some fun, and u can save those character for later interactions if u want, that give u time to keep building up, since the focus is just Isabel, Gracie and Luna, and at the same time that crave from some fans for a sex scene gets dealed with.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Cool, I can understand the game is being built to encompass as many types of thinkers and players possible. No problem. I'll must peaking in on the girls a little (not much) but playing through knowing that's gone makes you feel like the missions took away something and there's a feeling like you only playing but your not sure how much your missing out (even though you have just told me) so some of the immersion is gone. Not sure I explained that correctly but that's my best attempt at explaining. As I said still one of the best and still in a strong position to be the best VN made. Keep up the good work.
I can understand and respect that, no one wants to miss content in an enjoyable game. But I think you have mistaken me, I am just humble player of the game who likes to play other players if he can. "Keep up the good work." part meant for Hopesgaming I think.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
while i agree to a point. Why add them if your solution for people who want to try them or use them to break up the game a bit but think they are a bit grindy is don't use the feature. I just feel like at that point having them is just wasted time.
Well, I think the line of thought is: some people like the system, they can do it and get enjoyment out of it, some don't, those can ignore it. Having them is for the first group methinks.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Doxxi and whichone

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Is Soldato (level 5) the max for this version (07.1)? I am pretty sure that after the ceremony, getting the box etc. in the previous version I could continue to get exp from missions until lvl 10 (elite Soldati). Has the lvl cap been lowered or am I bugged?

Last edited:

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
As far as I aware, If you access gallery from main menu, your special renders are blurred like they didnt unlocked, you should access it after loading the game.
I still have some things blocked and I've already passed them, I can't unlock them in the gallery.

4.40 star(s) 490 Votes