retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
Does anyone know how to delete everything in the game? I have deleted the game, I have shredded the folder. When I put the game back what I decided to do in the pervious game is still grayed out.

I want to start fresh, like when you first installed the game.

Is there anything in "app data folder" that I should be deleting? Or somewhere else?

Thanks!
Saves and Persistent file is in App data

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Heya

I've read all posts but it is a bit daunting to respond to all of it but do know that I've read and heard all of it!

Good to see that there is an increasing amount that enjoys the new gameplay part! Also to see some who have gotten around and liking it a bit more.
What I gathered so far.

1. Need a contract that is a bit easier to ease in.
2. More visual stuff for contracts. Currently adding a sideview of the pov with the gear showing during missions. Hopefully, this gives a bigger desire to gather. But will also add overall renders during contracts.
3. Lucania as freeroam.
4. Make it a bit more understandable the choices in the start so people know that they can turn off the gameplay without missing anything. Right now the only missable thing is gallery and one story-related info from the first contract that needs to be integrated into the non-gameplay part.
5. Making it so a contract can be done instantly after you've done a contract once.
Excuse me if you clarified this already. Comparing the "Only Story+Freeroaming" to the "Full Experience" i noticed in the "Fly, White Bird Fly!" event MC never met Lelianna. Lelianna, who MC worked multiple contracts with is never mentioned or acknowledged in "Only Story+Freeroaming". The same with meeting Siobhan, her scene is never shown or mentioned in "Only Story+Freeroaming" after finishing the rescue mission.
In a future update will the skipped contracts be integrated into the "Only Story+Freeroaming" and/or the planned "VN-Mode"? Maybe as a short recap of the events?

Last edited:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
You met with Siobhan after the mission?
Damn, missed that.
I'm playing Full Story. I've had the end event with Cordia & Wilfred, then the scene with Luna & Eiza (+ later lewd with Eiza).
When do we meet Siobhan again?
Sorry, i meant that Siobhan scene was never shown or mentioned in the "Only Story+Freeroaming" after finishing the mission.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Sorry, i meant that Siobhan scene was never shown or mentioned in the "Only Story+Freeroaming" after finishing the mission.
Ah, right. I'm with you.
I think that, because she's only in the mission to provide the sigil which stops us being attacked further, she's not currently important outside of the mission, whichever mode you choose.
Who knows when we'll meet her again... Hoping it's quite soon, tbf! :love:

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Ncrdrg

May 20, 2017
So, I just did Nimble Fingers again and passed all the checks in the fight and don't think I took any damage, yet still got a D rating. Is there a specific order you're supposed to do the moves in?
There's a bug with the nimble fight. If you lose that fight at any point, the FightDefeat variable is never reset.
So even if you win after that, the game will keep acting as if you'd lost.

Replace NimbleFinger.rpy in the game\Missions folder.
I made 2 edits:
1 - FightDefeat is reset to False at the beginning of the fight
2 - You can win the Hardened Gloves (Rare) with a rank S or A instead of just Rank A.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Please change "west" in the first and last lines of the rescue mission description to "east" (right).
lol I just noticed that, in the Special Contract section!! Got lost in the maze.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Changed now, thanks. (y)
(1st line was already changed to "East" in your post.)

Reactions: Tiffa Adill

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Comparing the "Only Story+Freeroaming" to the "Full Experience" i noticed in the "Fly, White Bird Fly!" event MC never met Lelianna. Lelianna, who MC worked multiple contracts with is never mentioned or acknowledged in "Only Story+Freeroaming".
Same with the Nuns, Sister Amita & Amata, who you meet in the rescue mission & they clearly know you.
You meet them in the 3rd Contract. They are the client.
And the name of the render photo for the first mission is not "Snow Queen", but "Snow Serpent".
Nice catch, thanks again! (y)
Do you have Milky Luna image unlocked?

Reactions: Tiffa Adill

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Nope, didn't work. Am I the only one still having this problem?
You may need to find the persistent file in your appdata folder and delete it as it is holding onto some data that is bad. It might lead to starting over again but I am not sure.

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
lol no, I'm cool thanks, just trying to see if anyone's been able to do it naturally (& how). (y)
I made a text search in the game and the variable used to indicate if the image should be unlock is only reference in 2 files and none of them put it at true.

Reactions: whichone

Maximus_ass

Jan 9, 2019
hey guys! I really cant figure out how to get the Claudia's scene. Is there even a scene with Claudia?? It would be very helpful if someone could give me a save before this scene, thanks!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
hey guys! I really cant figure out how to get the Claudia's scene. Is there even a scene with Claudia?? It would be very helpful if someone could give me a save before this scene, thanks!
You mean Cordia?
Which scene, the one in her study?

Clicking on the J icon will display the Journal.
In there you will see your currently active objectives, along with information on how/when/where to achieve them.
You will also see Event Log.
This does the same as a main mission tracker.
I made a text search in the game and the variable used to indicate if the image should be unlock is only reference in 2 files and none of them put it at true.
Thanks for confirming it as "not currently available", mate. Much appreciated! (y)

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I'm playing for the first time and I must say that it is a great game, one of the best I've ever played. Gracie and Luna are awesome! I just played all Luna's quest and her history hit me really hard. I already knew when Wilfred told MC what happened to her, but reading all the story from her and seeing the scenes, man!!! All kinds of feelings, that made me like Luna even more. Can't wait to see updates when we move further with her and kill all those bastards. So far, those were my favorite scenes;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great game! I'm glad I gave it a shot, some games, like this, I don't even care if there aren't so many lewd scenes, everything about this game is incredible.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes