Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Well, I have to say that at the beginning I was disappointed with the update since so much time (almost a year) for this was disappointing and the new mission system was complex and difficult to understand. But seeing now the new content... it's not so bad, I liked it, I still think the new content is not enough, especially because with Luna, Gracie, Isabel or Cordia we haven't advanced at all. But I love the new characters, the nuns, the Ombra girl, Eiza and Caterina and others that I forget.

Hopefully the next update won't be too long in coming and will bring us a lot of new quality content xd

thanks HopesGaming

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

monte91

May 6, 2017
OK, thinks for the contract info. Concerning the gun thing, I've read through the thread about it. I've upgraded to 7.1, I'm playing the full experience, and I have the gun equipped. I'm still getting the thing from Wilford that I don't have a gun.
For the gun i unequipped it and put on the gloves then it let me continue..oddd

Reactions: megido06

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Well, I have to say that at the beginning I was disappointed with the update since so much time (almost a year) for this was disappointing and the new mission system was complex and difficult to understand. But seeing now the new content... it's not so bad, I liked it, I still think the new content is not enough, especially because with Luna, Gracie, Isabel or Cordia we haven't advanced at all. But I love the new characters, the nuns, the Ombra girl, Eiza and Caterina and others that I forget.

Hopefully the next update won't be too long in coming and will bring us a lot of new quality content xd

thanks HopesGaming

Where is the scene with the red head in the bikini? All my quests are done and I never came across it.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Where is the scene with the red head in the bikini? All my quests are done and I never came across it.
The first contract, west side of the map, explore, then interact and select the house on the right

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
The first contract, west side of the map, explore, then interact and select the house on the right
So you do miss content if you choose to do the story/free-roam style gameplay from the start. What a shame since thats what I chose to catch back up to the new content since saves no longer worked. No mention that it would exclude some content. Disappointing.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
So you do miss content if you choose to do the story/free-roam style gameplay from the start. What a shame since thats what I chose to catch back up to the new content since saves no longer worked. No mention that it would exclude some content. Disappointing.
Aaaand...special renders

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
don't get me wrong I have 100% Faith in my leader HopesGaming

but you should have seen the way Luna looked at her

it was like I didn't exist

like Luna didn't care about me anymore

after everything we've been through
In my opinion, it was more of her being surprised. Apart from MC no one has ever touched her that way and gotten away alive. Furthermore, she left because she genuinely did not know how to deal with the situation and seeing as MC is less socially awkward he could handle it.

Reactions: Roche3945 and c3p0
Sep 3, 2020
Relax, you wont have to share her with anybody. Even Eizas reward sex scene wasnt forced, why a threesome with Luna would? Yet that breast scene was a bit odd. :ROFLMAO: My only assumption is since Luna doesnt see herself beatiful or sexy like average girls, any compliment to her body makes her frusturated so after Eizas touch, she just rushed to not show it
thank you my dear brother. your words do make me feel better and you're probably right

it is just I played a game once with a girl I loved
but halfway in to the game in order to be with that girl I was suddenly forced into a threesome relationship

and I'm not going to lie.dat Actually broke me

and you know i love Luna a hundred times more

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
is the 2 new event the main event with the sisters in the living room then?
i guess i skipped v6.5 since i only played v6.0 before this haha

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Then what are the two full-length events?
I may have spoken out of line since I am but a humble soldato and not that advanced in the new storylines so far, but a mall date I remember. Or is it a different one? I was just reminded by the idea of everybody going to the mall of this (intentionally) cheesy music video.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
overall i enjoyed the new update!
the new mission mechanic aint bad.. but can get a bit confusing at times
like for example the nimble fingers right side houses lady.. i seem to completed her scene and now it keeps telling me "now is not the right time" to go to that side again regardless of what time i try the mission.. (possible end of current content with her for that mission in current version..) but the way its worded makes me think there is a follow up to that side story...
a tutorial/explanation to the new ability feature would have been welcomed.. i had to learn about it from reading on this forum on how to get the unique items...
the pill section of the shop was buggy(for me at least, it kept taking away my pills after everytime i closed the game..)
feels pointless to keep getting exp from missions when we are capped at lvl5 but its good implementation for future lvls so i hope when we do get new lvls we will get that exp retro actively.. the stat increase from missions is nice though...
so much things that can be done.. for example MC could help his friend Jalen with his family mole buisness and make the 2 families grow closer.. or just more info about how Serpent is connected to MC or even to Eiza's sister...:unsure:
i look forward to the next released content.. :giggle:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Aaaand...special renders
Reading the changelog, it seems you also miss out on actual gameplay story lore about the MC's father in the contracts. The game really should have made it clear you would be missing out on this when starting a new game. This is extremely disappointing. Or just make it to where you dont miss content. Its presented as choosing between story focused mode or story + gameplay mode. Yet choosing "only sotry+free roaming" actually gives you less story...

Disappointing update. Particularly since its been almost a year.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
thank you my dear brother. your words do make me feel better and you're probably right

it is just I played a game once with a girl I loved
but halfway in to the game in order to be with that girl I was suddenly forced into a threesome relationship

and I'm not going to lie.dat Actually broke me

and you know i love Luna a hundred times more
Well, I lived something like that in a game too, I go after a girl for whole game and than she died in middle of the game, that was not good. But I dont think we would live something like that in this game, hopes really good at creating consistent characters like they are real person.

Sep 3, 2020
Well, I lived something like that in a game too, I go after a girl for whole game and than she died in middle of the game, that was not good. But I dont think we would live something like that in this game, hopes really good at creating consistent characters like they are real person.
is the name of the game acting lessons
:oops:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Reading the changelog, it seems you also miss out on actual gameplay story lore about the MC's father in the contracts. The game really should have made it clear you would be missing out on this when starting a new game. This is extremely disappointing. Or just make it to where you dont miss content. Its presented as choosing between story focused mode or story + gameplay mode. Yet choosing "only sotry+free roaming" actually gives you less story...

Disappointing update. Particularly since its been almost a year.
Actually, you dont miss so much content, for now it is like a side talk not so important But in case of wondering what did you missed;

Last edited:
Reactions: Roche3945

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
is the name of the game acting lessons
:oops:
To be honest, I dont remember the game but I dont think it is. It was the first or second game I downloaded from this site and after that game I didnt play games from here for nearly a year :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I love the bond with game characters emotionally and if they die at the game, I retrack the game where they could be saved no matter the amount of content in between. If they are destined to die, game goes to graveyard for me. :ROFLMAO: For example when I play Skyrim, at some point Lydia died and I continued without knowing it. When I realized she is dead, I checked my every save file whether she is alive or not. I found her in a save approximately 30 lvl lower than my current lvl and I didnt hasitate the delete all the files above.

Sep 3, 2020
To be honest, I dont remember the game but I dont think it is. It was the first or second game I downloaded from this site and after that game I didnt play games from here for nearly a year :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I love the bond with game characters emotionally and if they die at the game, I retrack the game where they could be saved no matter the amount of content in between. If they are destined to die, game goes to graveyard for me. :ROFLMAO: For example when I play Skyrim, at some point Lydia died and I continued without knowing it. When I realized she is dead, I checked my every save file whether she is alive or not. I found her in a save approximately 30 lvl lower than my current lvl and I didnt hasitate the delete all the files above.
yeah that sounds like acting lessons let's just say after I played that game I got into a severe depression fuck that game
:ROFLMAO:

Apr 19, 2020
Does anyone know how to delete everything in the game? I have deleted the game, I have shredded the folder. When I put the game back what I decided to do in the pervious game is still grayed out.

I want to start fresh, like when you first installed the game.

Is there anything in "app data folder" that I should be deleting? Or somewhere else?

Thanks!

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes