AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
Even though the new missions were annoying but it is not hard to figure it out. But yeah it did turn to grind after some time and trying to unlock the hidden content on it was a nice effect I must say.
I also forgot that there is different option to start the game with too. So I guess you don't need to even play this mode?

Also is it possible to revisit the girl with a red bikini (right house) girl after the first successful conversation?

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Heya

I've read all posts but it is a bit daunting to respond to all of it but do know that I've read and heard all of it!

Good to see that there is an increasing amount that enjoys the new gameplay part! Also to see some who have gotten around and liking it a bit more.
What I gathered so far.

1. Need a contract that is a bit easier to ease in.
2. More visual stuff for contracts. Currently adding a sideview of the pov with the gear showing during missions. Hopefully, this gives a bigger desire to gather. But will also add overall renders during contracts.
3. Lucania as freeroam.
4. Make it a bit more understandable the choices in the start so people know that they can turn off the gameplay without missing anything. Right now the only missable thing is gallery and one story-related info from the first contract that needs to be integrated into the non-gameplay part.
5. Making it so a contract can be done instantly after you've done a contract once.

Somethings I want to make clear:

1. Time of the updates will improve now. Already full at work and now that gameplay is done it will only take minimal time to focus on. You will see Luna and the girls in action soon again :)!
2. DO NOT OVERWRITE OLD FOLDER INTO THE NEW ONE. Just download it and play.
3. If you played the leaked version before playing the fixed version - delete persistent data.
4. SAVE GAME WON'T WORK!
5. Cheat is not needed! You play without gameplay.
6. If you use the word grind then play without gameplay.
7. Replay is messed up. I haven't focused on that part as I need to change it. Probably should have turned it off. My bad.

Thanks whichone for a great walkthrough!
BTW is gallery supposed to be per save? I tried viewing renders without loading a save and it showed that most of them are locked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Thanks mate! I've not actually reached that far myself, yet.
Got Notepad out, ready to grab a run-through when I get there. Thanks for the info! (y)
just found the places. pants are almost all the way to the south, then east (the room with rotten food and other trash). shirt is almost at the end of the mission, to the north (shower room)

Reactions: whichone
Sep 3, 2020
As a rule of thumb you should almost never break, don't use mods for older versions for new versions of the game. It always break things.
Only exceptions are for taboo patches when stated they are for all versions.

The surprising thing would be that it was not crashing.

I hope the game does not force me to be in a three-way relationship just to be with Luna

because I actually went through something like that with another game and it broke my heart

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
This was simple Eiza giving Luna a run for her money. You could have a horizontal limbo with her later...
And if you call that NTR, then anything could be called NTR.
Also this game have NTR since you could begin to steal Isabel from Antonio. :p

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019

I hope the game does not force me to be in a three-way relationship just to be with Luna

because I actually went through something like that with another game and it broke my heart
Seeing as Luna is very possessive possibly because of the events of her childhood, I don't see this three way going through.

Sep 3, 2020
This was simple Eiza giving Luna a run for her money. You could have a horizontal limbo with her later...
And if you call that NTR, then anything could be called NTR.
Also this game have NTR since you could begin to steal Isabel from Antonio. :p
bro I did not mean any disrespect to anyone who likes NTR

I just love Luna so much I don't want to be forced to share her with anybody

Reactions: Roche3945 and D Dog

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I may be overexaggerating here, but since I see these comments (often with even worse terms used) in many a thread I do think that there is a large base who prefer their stand in to be as alpha as alpha gets. Chuck Norris on steroids would have nothing on them. They go into the second world war and knock out every single German with their fists while dodging machine gun fire, on the afternoon of that day they would have three litres of vodka for tea. And with girls they will always be dominating, never a cowgirl position or similar. Another group of us likes their heroes to be more grounded in an "I could do that" kind of way (minus the part where all girls fall for your magic dick immediately). And depending on the game, one of those groups, if not both, will voice their dissatisfaction.
I don't have an issue with his fear and inability to fight back when in battle. He's a civilian and not used to such things. What bugs me is being too much a pussy to stand up for Luna against those bitches. There's no danger there, at worst they'll yell at him back. Grow a set and defend your woman.

Reactions: Roche3945

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
bro I did not mean any disrespect to anyone who likes NTR

I just love Luna so much I don't want to be forced to share her with anybody
Relax, you wont have to share her with anybody. Even Eizas reward sex scene wasnt forced, why a threesome with Luna would? Yet that breast scene was a bit odd. :ROFLMAO: My only assumption is since Luna doesnt see herself beatiful or sexy like average girls, any compliment to her body makes her frusturated so after Eizas touch, she just rushed to not show it

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I don't have an issue with his fear and inability to fight back when in battle. He's a civilian and not used to such things. What bugs me is being too much a pussy to stand up for Luna against those bitches. There's no danger there, at worst they'll yell at him back. Grow a set and defend your woman.
You are forgetting that MC's main concern was preventing Luna from killing them so publicly. Just think for a second, after seeing how she rained bullets to two dumbheads in the park how would MC thought it would affect Luna that way?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I'm going to butt in here -

It's not that MC is afraid of stand up for Luna. It's more that he is still in a stage where he see Luna as someone who can easily go off and cause havoc and hurt the girls.
Her real emotions threw him off.

And I'm out again :p

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I'm going to butt in here -

It's not that MC is afraid of stand up for Luna. It's more that he is still in a stage where he see Luna as someone who can easily go off and cause havoc and hurt the girls.
Her real emotions threw him off.

And I'm out again :p
And I would argue then that it would make more sense than to react before she does. If he goes after them with just words, he could take the wind out her sails and prevent things from escalating.

Sep 3, 2020
Seeing as Luna is very possessive possibly because of the events of her childhood, I don't see this three way going through.
don't get me wrong I have 100% Faith in my leader HopesGaming

but you should have seen the way Luna looked at her

it was like I didn't exist

like Luna didn't care about me anymore

after everything we've been through
screenshot0001.png

screenshot0002.png

screenshot0003.png

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Just finished the latest update, and I have to say HopesGaming "OUTSTANDING" job. I love the new game play features, and the rescue was just amazing. Then on top of giving us Luna, and you had to throw in two nuns, one who cusses more then a drunken sailor. The opening music was amazing, I could listen to that all the time. Great job Hopes.

Reactions: HopesGaming

hulogh13

Oct 26, 2017
i don't know if it's mentioned or i'm wrong but some rewards are rating locked i think did a new playthrough for hardened glows got S rank in fight first try got the gallery reward but not the gloves with S rank some peope said u get the hardenes gloves from the fight with A rank but i couldn't get it with S rank with first try.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Just to clarify, the two full length events mentioned in the changelog are Saving Eiza's sister and the
?
not sure if anyone answered you yet or not..
but no thats all part of the same event...
the 2nd event added is another Isabel event that have all 3 girls and you go to the mall

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes