Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
is there any mods four this game as of yet or no cuz
The DeLuca Family Cheat Mod [v0.06.5] is not working at all keeps crashing the game and keeps bring up rollback error messages with in game
As a rule of thumb you should almost never do it, don't use mods for older versions for new versions of the game. It always break things.
Only exceptions are for taboo patches when stated they are for all versions.

The surprising thing would be that it was not crashing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I may be overexaggerating here, but since I see these comments (often with even worse terms used) in many a thread I do think that there is a large base who prefer their stand in to be as alpha as alpha gets. Chuck Norris on steroids would have nothing on them. They go into the second world war and knock out every single German with their fists while dodging machine gun fire, on the afternoon of that day they would have three litres of vodka for tea. And with girls they will always be dominating, never a cowgirl position or similar. Another group of us likes their heroes to be more grounded in an "I could do that" kind of way (minus the part where all girls fall for your magic dick immediately). And depending on the game, one of those groups, if not both, will voice their dissatisfaction.
If anyone still thinks "MC is weak" after Eizas sister rescue mission, dont bother to answer them. Nearly whole story is about the fact that MC trying to show himself weaker than he really is, if they didnt bother to believe game itself, why they would believe you?

is there any mods four this game as of yet or no cuz
The DeLuca Family Cheat Mod [v0.06.5] is not working at all keeps crashing the game and keeps bring up rollback error messages with in game
Because game totally changed saves wont work, why cheat mode would work? I saw somebody said "We are abondoning our mode, becavse no more grindig is required" in older answers, so cheat mode may not be so easy to find

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Heya

I've read all posts but it is a bit daunting to respond to all of it but do know that I've read and heard all of it!

Good to see that there is an increasing amount that enjoys the new gameplay part! Also to see some who have gotten around and liking it a bit more.
What I gathered so far.

1. Need a contract that is a bit easier to ease in.
2. More visual stuff for contracts. Currently adding a sideview of the pov with the gear showing during missions. Hopefully, this gives a bigger desire to gather. But will also add overall renders during contracts.
3. Lucania as freeroam.
4. Make it a bit more understandable the choices in the start so people know that they can turn off the gameplay without missing anything. Right now the only missable thing is gallery and one story-related info from the first contract that needs to be integrated into the non-gameplay part.
5. Making it so a contract can be done instantly after you've done a contract once.

Somethings I want to make clear:

1. Time of the updates will improve now. Already full at work and now that gameplay is done it will only take minimal time to focus on. You will see Luna and the girls in action soon again :)!
2. DO NOT OVERWRITE OLD FOLDER INTO THE NEW ONE. Just download it and play.
3. If you played the leaked version before playing the fixed version - delete persistent data.
4. SAVE GAME WON'T WORK!
5. Cheat is not needed! You play without gameplay.
6. If you use the word grind then play without gameplay.
7. Replay is messed up. I haven't focused on that part as I need to change it. Probably should have turned it off. My bad.

Thanks whichone for a great walkthrough!

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
5. Making it so a contract can be done instantly after you've done a contract once.
Is there any chance this part decided by player or there would be a way to play contract, if it isnt too much to ask? If someone realizes that they missed a special render in contract and there wouldnt be any way to acquire it, It would be sad

Reactions: c3p0

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Is there any chance this part decided by player or there would be a way to play contract, if it isnt too much to ask? If someone realizes that they missed a special render in contract and there wouldnt be any way to acquire it, It would be sad
Player choice ofc.
I don't like having anything missable.
The balance for insta contracts is that it be way lower rewards compared to doing em normally

Selop

Jan 17, 2021
First of all, they pushed the game too hard. We used to be able to do tasks more comfortably. Now they've gone into too much detail. The old menu style was easier, clearer and more fluid. I didn't expect the producer to push so hard. I'm sorry if my comment is wrong...

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
First of all, they pushed the game too hard. We used to be able to do tasks more comfortably. Now they've gone into too much detail. The old menu style was easier, clearer and more fluid. I didn't expect the producer to push so hard. I'm sorry if my comment is wrong...
Why not just play without gameplay? That be the same as the old system basically.

Reactions: Roche3945

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
If anyone has recorded the location & (Charisma/Perception, etc.) requirements for gaining the Special Renders in Contracts, please feel free to update the walkthrough.
Nimble Fingers: S grade in a fight = Mommy's Good Girl
Snooping Bonans: Stealth 7, Charisma 3, Perception 3 = Spy Duo
Delivery Boy: Intelligence 5, Charisma 6 = I'm a hero
Bonanzo Meeting:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Painter:

Rescue the Assassin: Perception 6, Strength 4

looks like Milky Luna is not available yet

UPD: fixed the requirements for Snooping Bonans, it's Stealth 7, not 6

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Not sure why they make the MC a complete and utter pussy, could understand at the start of the game but after you have done missions to get ranked up he still acts all timid and and shy and oh please save me. And no the girls would not think its cute and living in a life like that they would maybe see him as a pet at best. The girls are hot the writing is funny in a completely unbelievable way.
Your definition of "pussy" and mine does differ, just screaming around that you're the greatest and puffing out your chest may not be the best course of action - think how it affected Straffan. Oh, and if you think all girls are into alpha males and consider others as pets, you are mistaken.

That being said, these games also are wish fulfillment for players, so what players want is good no matter how unrealistic (thus hardly any FPS has a permanent game over after being shot the first time).

1. Need a contract that is a bit easier to ease in.
I'd say "tutorial style", get somebody along (some mid ranking guy or gal) who will tell you about stuff during gameplay, will tell that you may need perception, or revisit a scene once you leveled up, and yeah, near auto success I think would be best.

So far I've seen a lot of voices who were first taken aback and then started to like it, if you ease in and include "auto complete for small reward" I think that would really go a long way.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
first time play and i go to work,
so confuse with "work" here...
anyone have some save file ?

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Edit: The much better/ updated version of this walkthrough is here.

Shamelessly stealing whichone 's post to add the render unlocks and some stats for the contracts.

Quick write-up/walkthrough for first contracts:

Completing side missions with Gracie will increase Intelligence, with Isabel increasing Charisma & Luna increasing Agility.
Promotion Event will also provide additional stats, make sure that you collect the Reward, with Luna!

If anyone wants to tidy it up, add specific stat figures, render gain locations & requirements, etc. please feel free. (y)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes