Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
lol I find it an anooying feature. At least among games that insists on FORCING you to input a name for every save
It never forces.... With that feature, u still have a choice not to name it by simply right clicking when it asks to name...
But without that feature, What if someone wants to name it to remember the important choices saves?

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Well, I had a couple of hours to kill, so I made a walkthrough specifically for the early game, to minimise grind in full experience mode. It really doesn't take much.

I ripped some things from the guide in the OP and from whichone 's excellent contract guide, which can be found here.
A couple of things: I assume we're going for max hearts for each girl, so we won't take money from them.

Quick and easy money walkthrough:

Luna tour:
Yes, that'd be nice. Btw this dialogue has a typo.​
It's a nice room.​
I think you're pretty as well.​

Monday noon:
Talk to Wilfred, ask everything.
Don't talk to Isabel yet, you'll do that at night, when she's at the living room.
Your room, Laptop, check emails and read about contracts.
Talk to Luna,ask everything, accept quest.
Continue Story.
It's been okay.​
Choose whichever, hidden cameras gives +1 morality iirc.​
On the following evening:
Go to Gracie's room and check the jeans. Take the panties because reasons.
Also talk about everything with Gracie in the living room.
At night, talk to Isabel.
Your room -> laptop search for jeans, don't buy, search for ballet.
Skip the following day, finish reading about contracts and the ballet.
Next morning, talk to Wilfred. He'll give you 101$.
Order the cameras from your laptop.
Noon, talk to Isabel, "you look pretty today".
Evening, Gracie, "I'm ready". +1 Int
Continue Story twice.
Talk about everything, in relationships choice
I like the both of you, too.​
After you've talked about everything, go to sleep.​
Morality choice, staying silent gives +1​
I will go out there.​
Continue story
Morality choice, looking gives +1 morality.​
Morality choice, "ge got what he deserved" give +1 morality.​

At this point, you need to reach level 5 to continue the story, so that'll be the focus.

Order the ripped jeans from the laptop, because Luna deserves the best. Total money should be 101$.
Night, talk to Isabel, order wine.
Noon, Luna
Actually, I did it for you. +1​
Noon, Luna
Are you going somewhere?​
All the options​
Be more daring, if it can be selected (it should be)​
Next day, noon, Luna
You seem worried.​
Wilfred, talkd, ask about Luna's knife, accept proposal
Luna, I have the knife
I know it means a lot​
Touch her butt​
Relax, you're doing fine​
Living room , watch movie with the girls
Night, Isabel, I got the bottle.
Next day, noon, Luna, talk about what happened at the movie, touch necklase.
Afternoon,Gracie, came to do what I promised. Talk about everything and analyze at the end.
Night, Gracie, hang out.

Moring, Wilfred, work.
Buy and equip the common black beanie and the common black pants. Stealth should be 4.​
Enter the nimble fingers contract, full walkthrough for the contracts courtesy of whichone, link is above.​
N,W,W,N, explore, interact, buy the book, knowledge +1. If you don't have 20$, don't interact.​
S, explore, interact, houses on the left, keep exploring. Go all the way east, interact, pet the dog cause he's a good boy five times, he'll bring a painkiller.​
North, interact, steal the jacket.​
Interact again, approach, fight. Evade, attack, then whenever it says you have the momentum, attack. Otherwise evade. You'll get a B and a gloves. Equip them.​
You should have enough money now to buy wine for Isabel, so do it. otherwise do nimble fingers or delivery boy.
Next morning, nimble fingers again, get the rare gloves.
Night, Isabel, got the bottle.
It was 100.000$​
Next morning, Wilfred, Work, Delivery boy.
Talk to the nuns, W,W, Interact, Look for a flag, buy for 50$.​
W,N,W, Interact, Screw it, E,S, all the way east. W,W, interact, E,E, interact.​

Night, Isabel, help some more.
Next morning, Wilfred, talk, need some wine.
Evening, Wilfred, work, events, King of wines.
Night, Isabel, get ready to be amazed.
Turn head.​
Use Tongue.​
Order shoes for Luna.
Next day, afternoon, Gracie, what are you doing.
Dance​
Talk about everything.​
Next noon, Luna, Got the high heels (forgot to do it earlier)
Afternoon, Gracie, how did school go?
Touch thighs​
Next evening, Isabel, about what happened
Choose route​
Isabel again, can you keep a secret.
Next noon, Luna, how did it go
Afternoon, Gracie, how was your friend trip
Check Gracie's hidden recordings, buy yoga pants.
Next day, noon, Isabel, got the youga pants.
your butt​
Forgot to check earlier, but at this point you should be able to do the promotion event.
Wilfred, work, events, promotion, talk about everything
Next morning, Wilfred, talk, you wanted to see me.
Now your financial troubles are over. You get 1000$ and can do practically anything in game.

Also, whichone , I found an easter egg in nimble fingers.
If you have attack and defence >=50 and your rank is 2 or lower, you get an easter egg in the fight.
Enable the console with unren, Shift+O, and type pc.atk = 51, Enter, pc.defense = 51, Enter.

Edit: added atrocious formatting, edit #2: how many typos?

Last edited:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Also, @whichone , I found an easter egg in nimble fingers.
If you have attack and defence >=50 and your rank is 2 or lower, you get an easter egg in the fight.
Enable the console with unren, Shift+O, and type pc.atk = 51, Enter, pc.defense = 51, Enter.
You got me curious now, mind sharing a screenshot about it?

Portron

Oct 20, 2017
Like some people here i am having trouble with the ombra mission.

I am playing in the "Full Experience mode" and I don't have the gun in my inventory and it does not show up in the shop either. I played the game until Wilfred asked me for the gun in version 0.7 and only now have i updated to 0.7.1.

The gun still doesn't show up anywhere (inventory or shop) so i was wondering if there is a fix for this, or do i have to start the game again to get access to the gun???

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020

I am playing in the "Full Experience mode" and I don't have the gun in my inventory and it does not show up in the shop either. I played the game until Wilfred asked me for the gun in version 0.7 and only now have i updated to 0.7.1.

The gun still doesn't show up anywhere (inventory or shop) so i was wondering if there is a fix for this, or do i have to start the game again to get access to the gun???
Talk to Wilfred, you wanted to see me?

Reactions: Portron

Yugan

Jan 18, 2021

You need to rank up to Soldato to get the gun, new clothes and $1000.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Good to see that there is an increasing amount that enjoys the new gameplay part! Also to see some who have gotten around and liking it a bit more.
What I gathered so far.
After reading here on these forums a bit, I was afraid of missing even a gram of content, so I restarted with the full experience.

After I got over my initial frustration and confusion what to do, I found that the text-based missions weren't so bad. I think I've warmed up to it a little.

However, I think tweaking the experience a little would make it less frustrating.

I have a few suggestions to make it a little less jarring to the player:

1)I think having a little more explanation to the player at the beginning would go a long way to reduce the frustration of the player failing missions over and over due to low stats. I think the first mission, "Sticky Fingers" is little too complex, with several different parts and paths for it to be the very first mission. Usually with games, the first mission is a thinly disguised training opportunity just to get the player used to the mechanics. Sticky fingers is actually the most complicated mission in the game other than the final mission. There are two paths, a character that appears only after high stats, a fight, two sets of houses, both with differing requirements. This should be on the second or third mission, to make it more clear to the player. Perhaps the first mission could be something where there aren't many choices, and the chance of success is high, just to get the player used to how to play.

2) Without reading the forums here, I would not have had any idea that progressing the story with the girls would improve my stats. It looks like from the beginning that it is just a random chance, so the player should just keep trying and trying, and after repeatedly failing, the player gets frustrated because he doesn't know what do do next. Some way to communicate this to the player would help a lot. I am not sure the best way to do this, since Wilfred is "supposed" to not be aware of your plans with the girls. Perhaps change this mechanic so you get points up from completing simpler missions, rather than playing the storyline with the characters.

3) Also, I think the mission point system is redundant and adds to the frustration. Perhaps get rid of mission points, and just let the player do one mission a day. Or have the player lose hitpoints when he falls off a structure. Having hit points and mission points, makes it more confusing than necessary.

4) Finally, the stats are not clear how they work in the story. Is it random with the stats giving a bonus, or are the stats absolute? Without comments here, I wouldn't have known that I should remove my spiked cloves to get my threat score down, for instance, one one of the missions.

I think you have to assume that the player isn't reading the forums here, and has no idea what is going on, so more specific explanations at the beginning, and again after the player fails a few times, would help reduce the frustration level.

Sep 4, 2018
Hey everyone where should i got to get my promotion to Soldato cause i have the exp and it is not shown when i talk to Wilfred and click work an then to events

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Wow wow wow. I've been following the game from the beginning, so I'm sure I've already complimented the graphics and the story. But I'm not stingy and I gladly do them again, history and graphics are 10.
But now let's focus on the big news of the latest release, the contracts. Honestly in the old version they gave me the feeling of something half worked, of untapped potential, in the new version the potential is exploited almost to its maximum. The text adventure is something fascinating, I found it funny. I don't know if it's my problem, but I had to play some contracts several times to find everything and if it's something the author wanted, I find it a nice way to encourage the replayability of the missions, benefiting from the longevity of the game. Perhaps the only flaw I find is in the growth of the character. In contracts you easily grow in offensive and defensive power, slower the growth of skills such as intelligence, charisma and perception, as the MC is told I would expect the opposite. But this simply serves to make contracts more difficult, which would otherwise be a walk in the park. So even if I find it a flaw, I don't consider it a mistake. In general I find that this addition of the new contracts takes the game to an even higher level, a really nice job.

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
Hi. is there any content with girl in right side of building during nimble finger beside when she gives you ring? after that when replaying its saying it's not the right time..
BTW great work hopesgaming for new system its somewhat confusing at first but after a while it simple!

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
One though about the Nimble Finger contract and it is being the first contract we come in contact with.
Why not to add Gottardo, Catherine or ony other High rank Deluca members in the first run and they show us the ropes or even prank us, in a helping way?
Maybe make "Delivery Boy" first? It's the shortest contract and it tells us that there are skill checks and we can interact with stuff. If you don't have enough money to buy a flag you can make the flag available after exploring the square where you're waving it and make Amita mention it

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Maybe make "Delivery Boy" first? It's the shortest contract and it tells us that there are skill checks and we can interact with stuff. If you don't have enough money to buy a flag you can make the flag available after exploring the square where you're waving it and make Amita mention it
Still it would be great to have somebody - Gottardo, HighFive, Floaty, Joey, anybody really - tagging along for a first mission and commenting on the (probably mostly scripted since stats are known) things happening. "Ha, you didn't see that" (perception check failed) "that made them see us first, so our cover is endangered" (MP reduced) "We better search for a place to lay down a little" (MP restore location), "maybe we can spar a little there" (battle tutorial).

Reactions: whichone and c3p0

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
Eff me. This game just got all sorts of complicated for my MC after this update. He was a Luna-only type of guy and then all these other amazing ladies show up. Eiza was there before, but she's obviously more important now and is a knockout. I NEED more Scorpion Princess in MC's life. Also needed is the teased threesome between Caterina and the other lady (Onorina or something?).

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes