JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
(Sigh) So Gracie fans will have to wait some more... I understand that she received quite a lot of lewd content at the beginning of game, and now dev needs to take care about other characters too. But already so much time has passed since then...
Well, at least Luna, Gracie and Isabel got quite a lot of content till now.
People who love Cordia (she's my second favorite after Luna) have been waiting since the beginning of the game for her content.

With Wilfred's foreshadowing in "Portend" event, hopefully the Blizzard Queen will be the focus in the next update.

Reactions: whichone and c3p0

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I know this took a lot of work to change everything which is admirable - no doubt about it, but there's a painful lack of sexual content in this update and it was a long time coming as well.
There's a new blowjob scene, and sex with Eiza, that basically makes this the update with the most new sexual content

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
Well, at least Luna, Gracie and Isabel got quite a lot of content till now.
People who love Cordia (she's my second favorite after Luna) have been waiting since the beginning of the game for her content.

With Wilfred's foreshadowing in "Portend" event, hopefully the Blizzard Queen will be the focus in the next update.
That's fair, I don't argue. I would also be interested to see more with Cordia, she's in my top 3 after Gracie and Isabel.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJJ84

Rintal

May 6, 2017
So where is all this "spicy" content that was promised? Where is any new content? Just this boring, text-based grind? Or am I missing something?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Is that official or speculation?
It's pretty obvious mate.
Defence stat points increase Defence? Shock! Horror!
Agility stat points help Evasion!!?? Who'd have thought?
If you wish to verify it, Fail an Evasion check, then equip items of clothing which have high enough Agility & you will pass it.
It's honestly that straightforward.
I know, I know, next I'll be telling you that Attack stat points actually increase your Attack! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Lord Verminaard
Sep 4, 2018
This is not normal right? It means i havent completed "The contract" mission and i am not available to do the "Promotion:Soldato" misiion, right?
And as you can see my event menu when i talk to Wilfred->work->events is tottaly empty and it only had shown the special wine mission you need for Isabell.
If anyone knows i would appreciate some help im lost,i ve played the game before the new coding but i cant figure out how to proceed from this point.

RVNSN

Drunken Pirate Skirtchaser
Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Is there any Mac link for the new version?
A way around that is to download a mac version and the newest windows version, then replace the "game" folder with the newer one from the windows release.

Sep 4, 2018
Those screenshots do not appear to be from talking to Wilfred?
They're look like they're from the Journal.

I presume that you've clicked on Wilfred, outside Cordia's study?
Yes i talked to him and when i talk to him these are the only options that are shown to me.

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
I held off on playing this for a while as i thought it would be an entirely dark story based on the subject matter. I am so glad i now decided to give it a go. The luna back story aside (that actually really got me emotionally, what a story, amazingly written and shocking). The rest of the story so far has been full of amazing dialogue, funny as hell in places where i actually laughed out loud. The characters are brilliant, and the exchanges between them are some of the best i have experienced in a VN.

I am not a massive fan of the text based missions, but at the moment i am putting that down entirely to me as i haven't played that type of game before (or for years since the early days of computers playing the original text based games) i guess i am just geared more towards graphics now.

For me so far, this is a fantastic game that i will be waiting with bated breath for the next update.

@ the devs, great work and thank you (y)

Reactions: Roche3945

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So where is all this "spicy" content that was promised? Where is any new content? Just this boring, text-based grind? Or am I missing something?
I don't know who promised you much "spicy" content. For months now it was stated that almost all of the update would be dedicated to the "boring grind".

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and whichone
Sep 4, 2018
OK, you've not completed The Contract mission.
This is not Contracts, rather it's your contract, the one why you're working for The Family.
I assume that you've already checked your PC, in your room & done the search for information on the contract?
Think it takes 3 nights to learn.
Then talk to Wilfred.
That's what i assume my self but when i go to my room and my laptop nothing related appears,as you can sse yourself.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes