BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
The text box said I can start the promotion event - but when I go to Wilfred and click on work, then event it is not there???

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The second wine seems to have a bug. The line "Me too, sadly he won't give me more" appears twice, but I think the first time it should be something else.

Sep 3, 2020
When there is limited paths it can be done like you said but just assume that there is 2 paths for 4 main girl of the game and all of their relations and cross-relations affecting game ending somehow. How we can save it without confusion if there isnt any naming? Even if it isnt affecting game ending, but there some additional content like threesome etc?
I'm sorry I can't contain myself look at my baby look at my baby
just look at my motherfucking baby

screenshot0001.png

screenshot0004.png
I call this one here comes the motherfucking bride

cough thank you and goodnight

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
In Painter I am never given an option to explore the cemetery. I have 7 perception, and no perception check ever even happens at the fountain.
C
C
rfR
t00p
s

s stands for start, p starts for painter, r is for residential, t is for tavern, R is the ruined houses and above are in order the church and the cemetary.
You have to do things in order for the things to happen. Indeed, if you go to the church at the fountain before you talk to the painter there won't be any perception checks.

So, in summary, go to the painter, interact, ask about the old man and the young lady, go to the tavern, interact then threaten, go to the fountain, pass the check, go east, interact, look around, things will happen, do not steal the painting,
go the church, interact, the priest will confess, then you can go to the cemetary and explore. Exactly as outlined in the guide. Then go to the paitner, interact, go to the ruins, confront the young lady, go to the painter again, interact and things will happen.

Last edited:

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
how do i unlock special renders ??? the one character and three characters gallery ?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Remember, the items do not automatically appear after Promotion.
Did you go and collect the package from the park, with Luna?
Oh you're right. My bad. Thought I had collected it, but it seems I didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: whichone

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
One suggestion for HopesGaming
Please consider replacing the hard requirements with die rolls for the stat checks in the Contract Missions.

As it stands now, many posters have expressed that it feels like a grind, and TBF it is. Grind money to get gear, get gear to grind more money to get better gear to get more money and so on.

For example: In Nimble Fingers, house on the left.
A player goes into there with no prior knowledge. Fails the sneak. Fails mission.
Goes and buys beanie, tries, fails again.
Goes and buys pants, tries, passes.

There is no thrill, anticipation or sense of accomplishment to it. Hard checks take that away.

A die roll/random num generator (say of 0.5 increments to max 3) would give a person with just the default 1 stealth 1/6th of a chance to pass (while those with pants/beanie will still have 100% chance). One may even attach rewards to it ala pass 4 stealth checks above your level adds 1 stealth to your stats permanently or something. This would make the contracts akin to a D&D text game and encourage riskier play over rotte play.

An analogy might be an MMO or RPG. Imagine if they made it a restriction that you can never defeat a monster that is a higher level than your PC. The game would get boring real quick. Beating a monster/clearing a cave etc. that is at a higher level to yourself via luck or skill is where the "yee hah!" moments lie - and makes things fun rather than pure grindy.

Just a suggestion for consideration.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Beating a monster/clearing a cave etc. that is at a higher level to yourself via luck or skill is where the "yee hah!" moments lie
A lucky win can be good, it may be a relief and a surprise, but there's no talent on my behalf involved, so nothing for me to pat myself on the back for.
A skillful win, which you worked to gain the necessary stats, worked out the plan and executed it perfectly? Absolutely. (y)
Don't think these 2 can be conflated, though.
Please consider replacing the hard requirements with die rolls for the stat checks in the Contract Missions.
As an ex-player of many mobile games that employ it, I can honestly say that I absoluely detest RNG as a game mechanic.
For me, it's not an achievement to gain something, if it's simply a random occurrence.
It generally only feels good, because you've done the same thing x50 and got frustrated/disappointed with receiving garbage, before it decided to randomly award the item you want/need.
I view it as an achievement to work towards something, build our stats high enough & devise a strategy to conquer it, then beat it.
I earned that. That's satisfying. It's within my control. Not a random die roll gave it to me.

It's really not that big of a deal, here, anyway. The analogy you gave is for something extremely difficult. This is really not.
Completing a couple of objectives in the 1st contract only requires the purchase of a hat and trousers, which you can afford from the start.
You can run the 1st contract a few times, just with the 2 stealth thefts & this will give you enough to buy equipment and gain a promotion.
When you have earned enough for better equipment, you can then earn more from the mission, by completing more of the objectives due to the increased stats.

n.b. You also increase your stats by completing Side Missions, for the girls.
Isabel's grant Charisma.
Gracie's grant Intelligence.
Luna's grant Agility.

I thik it's a total of x3 points for each stat, from the girls.

Last edited:

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
I view it as an achievement to work towards something, build our stats high enough & devise a strategy to conquer it, then beat it.
That's the thing though. There is absolutely no strategy involved in the missions. It's pure pass or fail based on a defined number, so what you are describing is the definition of grind to win.

It's like playing snakes and ladders where the guy who shows up with the nicest jacket always gets ladders while the other guy will always get snakes. Not that fun I'd imagine.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes