dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
finally ... great update ... damn finally i understand what the meaning "coward" ... with this kind of character no wonder Wilfred give him "High Rating" great work Hopesgaming

Ogrebushi

Jul 26, 2017
I think the txt adventure thing was kinda fun, wish the book in the first one wasnt a one time only if you dont have the money to buy at the time, the equipment tab geting stuffed full of doubles is "annoying" but not a killer. Maybe an "auto" for the txt adventures if youve 100%'d them X amount of times?

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Not gonna knock the game at all but for one thing that was extremely disappointing:

The visuals are great, and it has superb writing. I strongly prefer a visual novel to a sandbox as I'm not a fan of grinding, and repeating the same scenes a bunch of times. I hadn't played this game for about a year., but I decided to check it out recently.

I got my hopes up super high for a few secods when I saw "VN-Mode" as an option at the start of the game only to get a single screen after clicking that saying "coming soon". There would have been significantly less disappointment if on the previous screen where it says "VN-Mode" that screen instead had that coming soon message.

Apr 19, 2020
I am playing and when I try to go do the contracts I fail in a lot of them. I want to try to get the most out of the game like the bikini girl in the first mission. Should I play the game getting know the family a lot, then do the contracts or should I get to know them a little and do a contract?

Thanks

Aug 8, 2016
I am playing and when I try to go do the contracts I fail in a lot of them. I want to try to get the most out of the game like the bikini girl in the first mission. Should I play the game getting know the family a lot, then do the contracts or should I get to know them a little and do a contract?

Thanks
Whichever you prefer really. I did pretty much all missions right away before doing the family events. The key thing is to have the right stats for the contract you are doing. buying and equipping items should be enough to clear most things, including the various hidden bonuses. That said, things get easier if you do the family events first, since that gives extra stats.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
So, as huge fan of music(did some song writing back in the day, even danced at my wedding to a song I wrote for my wife), i've done some thinking about if the mc was the same way, and I concluded that of all the songs from my playlist the one i would "write" for luna would be wonderwall. Any else feel that's a fitting song for her?

Reactions: Cartageno

Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
In the delivery boy mission someone said to get the holy pants you have to get a flag and place it at the end of the map, but when I get to the end of the map it said go to the marketplace and get a flag, how do you get the damn flag it doesn't give me an option to get one it just gets the package for the nuns I'm confused.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
In the delivery boy mission someone said to get the holy pants you have to get a flag and place it at the end of the map, but when I get to the end of the map it said go to the marketplace and get a flag, how do you get the damn flag it doesn't give me an option to get one it just gets the package for the nuns I'm confused.
You have to have low enough stats to fail the checks with the nuns, then you can't get the package at the marketplace but you can buy the materials to make the flag.

Aug 8, 2016
I finally played through the new version, taking my time to go through everything again.
I noticed they added a rival/first minor antagonist in the intro with the "rising star" Dominico. Not sure when he will be relevant again since he never showed up in the game after the intro. I'm guessing there will be another tournament or something soon?

I liked the new mission system, it added a bit of world building and a rarity for games on this site; an actually fun mini game.
The only complaints I have are fairly minor: spelling errors, a few renders where isabel's hair is submerged into her skull etc but other than that the game is pretty great. Hope continues to be the best writer on this site in my opinion.

Looking forward to what comes next.

Mr Secret

Dec 18, 2019
I've got the latest version of the game 0.07.1 but every time I try to open the gallery I keep getting the "An exception has occurred" message, can someone help me out please? Thanks

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Will be there harem path? I guess I can choose just one. It's so hard! All of them are amazing. I love Gracia and Luna's relationship. Isabel is sweet and as MC calls her, Queen of Teasing. So, it's really hard to choose only one. I'm waiting to see if Lady Cordia will have some kind of relationship with MC. She is an incredible woman, the scene when she caughts MC in her office and gives him a peack, it was great! So I guess she, someday, will get really close with MC, so, yea, please: harem path. Hahaha! Looking foward for next updates.

• Love
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Some special renders and a bit of story. What would you missed is there + plus introduction of sisters two characters
Update: Got the android port and now alot of things make sense. I was using joiplay to run it on my phone unknowing that it was messing up the mission section. Playing it on the android now directions buttons and labels work fine. It is pretty easy. Had to tap a button 20+ times before to move once so was thinking missions were a waste of time, now their OK.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I've got the latest version of the game 0.07.1 but every time I try to open the gallery I keep getting the "An exception has occurred" message, can someone help me out please? Thanks
Try not clicking buy immediately. Click for the description to come up then buy. Worked for me.

Reactions: Mr Secret

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Will be there harem path? I guess I can choose just one. It's so hard! All of them are amazing. I love Gracia and Luna's relationship. Isabel is sweet and as MC calls her, Queen of Teasing. So, it's really hard to choose only one. I'm waiting to see if Lady Cordia will have some kind of relationship with MC. She is an incredible woman, the scene when she caughts MC in her office and gives him a peack, it was great! So I guess she, someday, will get really close with MC, so, yea, please: harem path. Hahaha! Looking foward for next updates.
I doubt it. Though I could see a potential path with luna and gracie given how much they love eachother and how happy the mc makes them. I could see them willing to share with eachother.

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
Has anyone got a complete save?
I played right up till last release, I serious am considering dropping this game if I have to start from the beginning and just click through till I get to end of last update.
I really love this game, even was a supporter on pat.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes