HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
But why?
If you haven't done the work to gain the required point, why should you gain it?
I guess, if you look at in RL, as you gain more skill you would have better chance of success, so it's fair, in that regard.
But still, you're not getting a job that wants people who speak 100% fluent French, if you only speak 70-80% of the language.
Hmm, I think it makes people more willing to go for opportunities they normally know they would fail otherwise.
Also, it would give the MP stats a better meaning as know you don't fail it 100% of the time but have a chance to succeed.

Not saying I am adding it or not. Just trying to think of all the possibilities.

Reactions: Tumai and Darkmetal

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Hmm, I think it makes people more willing to go for opportunities they normally know they would fail otherwise.
Also, it would give the MP stats a better meaning as know you don't fail it 100% of the time but have a chance to succeed.

Not saying I am adding it or not. Just trying to think of all the possibilities.
Yeah, I get it as something to say it's not Y/N, it's closer to Y depending how close to the threshold you are.
Seems like quite a bit of work for limited gain.
Expect/hope that most people will just see that they need X amount, so go and gain X amount.

Reactions: HopesGaming

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
For this bit, specifically, I guess I play games differently.
I simply saved, before a new contract, noted what the skill checks required, then reloaded & worked to earn them by doing other contract requirements and side missions, until I had enough & knew I would not fail.

Sir Ice

Oct 18, 2020
The script is interesting, the renders are fine but all you reacting with facepalm must not have a real life. Even in this pandemic situation I don't have the time or the patience to start from 0 because the dev couldn't be bothered to convert the saves from the old version.

Reactions: Con.troller

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The script is interesting, the renders are fine but all you reacting with facepalm must not have a real life. Even in this pandemic situation I don't have the time or the patience to start from 0 because the dev couldn't be bothered to convert the saves from the old version.
And do you know for certain that it would be possible for Hopes to keep the saves compatible after everything he changed? Maybe he had no choice?

vonwraith

Dec 14, 2019
I am on 07.1. Second restart of game. "What is truly weak, is truly strong" mission. Had the shop only unlock once for the gloves, not unlocking for the gun. FYI, have the money, no cheats, no errors for missions, got that nice little talk with the old man about humanity. have the all clothing drops from the missions, been promoted, played so many times I am now MAXED on mission EXP, have done every main story and side character story and Yes, I did talk to Wilfred about the mission asking me to take a firearm. I can't get the shop to unlock the gun for some reason. Am I doing something wrong or did I also get the short end of the bug still? Had a gun, story wise... :LOL:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Do you think he would do something as indecent as HOLD HANDS with a girl?
Is that certain that the MC HOLD HANDS with a girl?
If so, I'm finished with this game. That is to much. Can cope with Isabels teasing, the game mechanics, Gracies lack of display of emotions, Luna and her backstory, the crazy ones Gottardo and the other dude, whithout name, but HOLDING HANDS is unforgivable.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If you do not have the patience, or otherwise do not like the expansion, then that is a very valid opinion and may be a reason to not play this game.

However, "not having the time and if you do you don't have a life" is utter BS. If you do have the time at all, you have the time to play the expanded gameplay since there is no limit of having to have it finished in a set amount of days. Also hobbies and other detractions are things you make time for. If you consider others doing that "having no life", well, then I don't want to have yours but I have one TYVM.

So just say "I don't like it, it takes too long for my taste, I'd rather watch Netflix" or similar, but don't pretend you're somehow more important.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
we see a conversation between Cordia and Wilfred in which its said that a possible disciple of Wilfred decided to train with Eiza father, Efrain, instead of training with him and his name is Dantes.
I cant remember that part in the game, where was it? I only know Wilfred and Efrem was their history, what is that history is not something I saw

thanks.. and is Cordia replay gallery supposed to be greyed out (locked) ?
Yes, because there are no content for Cordia now.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
HopesGaming, Is there a reason MC's reaction to Serpent besides what happened at "The Proud Fazio" mission? I can see MC didnt like the slap -assuming serpent slapped MC during their talk about MC's father- and serpents words during "What is truly weak is truly strong" mission but it seems like a bit overreacting.

Ekran Görüntüsü (950).png

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I really just want to invite her to the living room to marathon a t.v. show with me. Like, you ever seen daredevil or breaking bad? Cause we should totally watch them together.
The thought of that is hilarious :ROFLMAO: At some point Cordia will be added without doubt and I am thinking we will see it in 1 or 2 updates. I mean, even Wilfred asked to MC for his help on that, how long MC can refuse such an order from uncle?

Saipan

Mar 8, 2021
Hi, I have unblocked the renderings in the employment contracts, but if I go to the gallery it doesn't make me select them, does someone give the same problem?

hhhhhkjjjjjjjjjjjjj.png

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes