crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Still it would be great to have somebody - Gottardo, HighFive, Floaty, Joey, anybody really - tagging along for a first mission and commenting on the (probably mostly scripted since stats are known) things happening. "Ha, you didn't see that" (perception check failed) "that made them see us first, so our cover is endangered" (MP reduced) "We better search for a place to lay down a little" (MP restore location), "maybe we can spar a little there" (battle tutorial).
Having important characters during your first contract would make story missions weird. Like, if Gottardo was there during your first contract, why would you be surprised seeing a guy with a flail during the beach house mission? And everyone thought Joey was dead until "I'll protect you" anyway. Which leaves Pelata/Gray/Biondo, intro soldatos and Luna for your tutorial

Reactions: Real Kreten

Sevy

Nov 6, 2017
So i am on the latest version and started over.
But for some reason i am stuck at rank 4 100% it says i am at max rank for current version.
Meaning i can't get the soldato event.

Anybody has any idea?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
if you play the only story and freeroaming mode you can't do missions or is something you have to unlock?
If you choose to not to include the missions you cannot play the missions, yes. As has been said, the effects of this should maybe be made a little more clear at the beginning.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I usually just put the "good path" on my top row and the "bad path" on my bottom row.
When there is limited paths it can be done like you said but just assume that there is 2 paths for 4 main girl of the game and all of their relations and cross-relations affecting game ending somehow. How we can save it without confusion if there isnt any naming? Even if it isnt affecting game ending, but there some additional content like threesome etc?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Having important characters during your first contract would make story missions weird. Like, if Gottardo was there during your first contract, why would you be surprised seeing a guy with a flail during the beach house mission? And everyone thought Joey was dead until "I'll protect you" anyway. Which leaves Pelata/Gray/Biondo, intro soldatos and Luna for your tutorial
You have a point. Yet with Gottardo, I can assume, that he simple see you and find you intresting enough to tag around.
For why are you supprised that he would be an Serpent and so, well he is a werdo, isn't it?
For some super soldiers of the Delucas, I would more image them like Mr. High Five Guy than Gottardo.
Also some things would be easy change/adjusted with a few lines of text.

For who is going to babe-sit in our first mission. Obvious it could be any (elite) soldato or any higher-ups. Most likely it would be not a caporegime, capo bastone, consigliere or the donna, but we aren't the typical sodlier either. Also I could be that Antonio show us the ropes or Luna. I don't think that Wilfred, one from his unit or our donna would do it. Yet it could even be Gracie if she stumble over the MC and decide to hang around.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
For who is going to babe-sit in our first mission. Obvious it could be an (elite) soldato (everyone) or another higher-ups. Most likely it would be not a caporegime, capo bastone, consigliere or the donna. But we aren't the typical sodlier either. Also I could be that Antonio show us the ropes or Luna. I don't think that Wilfred, one from his unit or our donna would do it. Yet it could even be Gracie if she stumble over the MC and decide to hang around.
Though an introductory mission with Wilfred's guys, suits, masks and everything, would be great. "Now try to look normal, like you are just an average guy looking for apples to buy".

But indeed, it could be any low ranking guy that isn't needed elsewhere (so the timeline doesn't corrupt).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I tried loading my previous savefile and got this error...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anybody know what I can do other than start a new game from scratch? Thx
It is called a PEBCAK error.
1618253178920.png

Though an introductory mission with Wilfred's guys, suits, masks and everything, would be great. "Now try to look normal, like you are just an average guy looking for apples to buy".
I assume in enemy territory and MC asking himself, why he don't see any of them.:LOL:

Belphegor22

Nov 24, 2017
Damn that was a great update. It was like having a CYOA game on top of all the other stuff.. The last mission along with more characterization for the MC was pretty cool too. I absolutely can't wait for what you come up with next. Cheers

Reactions: Carca

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
2) This is not urgent, but can we have the option to sell our equipment back to the shops? Old equipment just get piled up (with exception of my Soldado set which disappeared somehow as I said above)
Owning more fedoras myself than the average hat shop, I have been told - and it works - to unequip and then discard the superfluous ones. Granted, no money back, so if that is not intended maybe have a check whether the item is already in inventory so you cannot get duplicates?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Owning more fedoras myself than the average hat shop, I have been told - and it works - to unequip and then discard the superfluous ones. Granted, no money back, so if that is not intended maybe have a check whether the item is already in inventory so you cannot get duplicates?
My preference is to have the option to sell back to the shop at a second-hand price. I mean grind for the Contracts themselves wasn't too bad, But I think especially in the early stages (where's we're swapping in and out often to meet the requirements to beat these challenges, whether it's the fighting or stealth) this trading back to the shop action would go a long way in helping players gain even a little bit of money to get better equipement.

Also, another reason I think it would be good is this fits with the overall lore in terms of MC's personality in the game (who in the game is seems to be pretty money-conscious, especially when faced with buying expensive stuff in the events, such as Gracie's jeans with holes compared to normal jeans etc lol). Discarding, while it can be an option, just doesn't align with this, but that's just my opinion.

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
It does not.
(Sigh) So Gracie fans will have to wait some more... I understand that she received quite a lot of lewd content at the beginning of game, and now dev needs to take care about other characters too. But already so much time has passed since then...

Last edited:

Larzeranna

Jul 5, 2020
I know this took a lot of work to change everything which is admirable - no doubt about it, but there's a painful lack of sexual content in this update and it was a long time coming as well.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes