Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I didn't mean to offend. But Gambino family is also called Gambino-Familie in german, for example. I'm a native speaker, and you can trust me on this. Some links:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About the other suggestions, probably they're just preference. It sounds weird to me and overly formal, but maybe that's just me.
well im a native proud german too - and i am wanted no offence too
but its not the right place to discuss this translations in detail
i just let it be , just wanted to point it out ;)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Quick write-up/walkthrough for first contracts - D Rank:

Completing Side Missions with the girls increases stats.
Completing all of Gracie's increases Intelligence +3
Isabel's increase Charisma +3
Luna's increase Agility +3

Promotion Event will also provide additional stats. Make sure that you collect the Reward, with Luna!

n.b. Lower tier versions of some rewards are available, such as the Fedora.
Stat checks shown here are aiming for the highest versions, but lower ones are available.

Thanks to crabsinthekitchen & Skataaaaa for updated info. (y)

Last edited:

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Ffffff inlly. Thought delucas had died off between updates. :cool:

Edit: I swear I aged 20 yrs to their 5 or vice versa. :LOL:

Last edited:

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
HopesGaming I figured out what's behind another bug in the nimble fingers fight, my previous post mentioned I could only get D rank for that fight regardless of how well I did, turns out the problem is the same issue as the first bug I listed in that post, a variable isn't being reset after the fight.

See the first time I took the contract I lost the fight (Mossberg, you mentioned the same issue before, was this your situation as well?), this sets a variable called "FightDefeat", and similar to the "fight1_f" variable, this is not removed at any point, and upon doing the fight again and winning, it's still set to "true", which causes the rank check to do nothing since label FightRank essentially goes like this:

Code:
    if FightDefeat == False:
        (check scores S through C)

else:
        $RankScore ="D"

What's more, these fail variables will get carried over not only to a restart of this fight but to whichever you do next as well (like the quasi-capo in the mission to save eiza's sister)

Going into a save editor and setting the variable in question to 0 fixed the problem, I would suggest adding lines to reset all the fight related variables at the end of every fight to avoid such issues in future.

(as an aside, I would like to suggest that getting S rank in that fight should also give the A rank reward of the rare hardened glove, I had to redo the fight and intentionally do worse to get it)
Certainly sounds like that could be the cause of it for me. Thanks a lot, I'll check it now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
PLay the game .... 2 weeks of nothing to do but contracts in the start of the game...
You can also refill your Mission Points at various spots in the Contracts.
The 1st Contract, Explore the square before the 2 houses.
The 2nd Contract, go for a drink in the Tavern.

Each of these will refill +1MP, for free.

Apparently it's a Perception check. You need min +4.
No, replaced with more fleshed out equipment and the character quests now give stat boosts (luna:agility, gracie: intelligence, isabel: charisma)
Nop.. Evolve through the events and story.
I'm starting now, how can I upgrade my skills? Like knowledge, strength, etc?
There is even a guide in the Original Post ... that has a lot of nothing going on in this game:
Childhood: nothing, loops back.
• Social life: nothing, loops back.
• Relationships: nothing

Reactions: underoath27

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Sorry for the long wait uhh, I don't know if you got the save to download but in case you didn't I'm rezipping my saves and uploading them here you go
Got it bro :). Thanks for the saves. I really appreciate the help.

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes