Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
np mate. (y)
Watching is definitely more likely.
"We've been watching you since you were a kid. We know your ways." - Works, 100%.
"We've been waiting for you since you were a kid. We know your ways." - Could work, but needs a stretch.
Then again, if MC was served every meal since childhood by some serpent disguised as a waiter, "We've been waiting you since you were a kid" would also work 100%.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Then again, if MC was served every meal since childhood by some serpent disguised as a waiter, "We've been waiting you since you were a kid" would also work 100%.
Bah, kids these days. I've been waiting your table since you were knee high to a grasshopper! :ROFLMAO:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It's not just about the looks. While Duvall is a great actor, Malkovich can do a more deadpan expression & monotonous voice delivery that would make Wilfred come to life so much better.
Ha ha, true. Malkovich's personality is extremely similar.
Don't forget that Duvall played the same role as Wilfred, for Coppola.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Who are you to ask?
I am merely asking, to establish context.
It currently appears that you have none.

Someone who no-one knows, announced that they're not playing anymore.
Great.
Cheerio then. Who cares?
If no-one cares, why announce it?

Kabal_FX16

Jul 29, 2018
I am merely asking, to establish context.
It currently appears that you have none.

Someone who no-one knows, announced that they're not playing anymore.
Great.
Cheerio then. Who cares?
If no-one cares, why announce it?
It currently appears that you have none brain to understand a question. I am done with you to.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It currently appears that you have none brain to understand a question. I am done with you to.
I think I answered your question perfectly fully & gave you reasoning for my question.
Now, how about you try answering mine?
No-one cares if you don't play anymore, so why announce it?

Kabal_FX16

Jul 29, 2018
I think I answered your question perfectly fully & gave you reasoning for my question.
Now, how about you try answering mine?
No-one cares if you don't play anymore, so why announce it?
Why? It`s dumb game, luck off any content. Announce for players, who don`t wan`t waist time on dumb shit.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Why? It`s dumb game, luck off any content. Announce for players, who don`t wan`t waist time on dumb shit.
I think what somebody, you may guess which one, wants to say, is: if somebody leaves a thread who has contributed, answered questions, gave criticism, that may be information.

Think of it this way: some guys working together are building a log cabin when suddenly somebody they've never seen walks by and tells them "I won't do a single thing on this cabin anymore, it looks ugly anyway!".

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes