Tuvieja12345

Apr 9, 2019
How can I be so stupid? I downloaded the Android version thinking it was the new one, but played the same version i played a year ago

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
is there any chance about putting rescuing Eizas sister mission in to the gallery on one of next updates?
Skataaaa's Gallery fix will add the missing scenes.

And Is "... we have been waiting you ..." part between Serpent and MC a typo or intentional?
lol good spot. Should be either "watching", or "waiting for".
Watching seems the more appropriate.

Last edited:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Remember, the best place to bug report is at the discord bug section.
Once it gets there the mods/coders gather it all up in another site to see which one has already been resolved and not etc.
Bug reporting here is a bit harder to organize. (unless it's a major bug)

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Are you playing the 7.0 version of the game? This particular bug was solved iirc in 7.1
Ah, yeah I didn't know there was a new version out, I just downloaded it last night and am going to give it a run today! Thanks for the response.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
To be honest, I think "not much content" is pretty subjective, but hey everyone's millage differs I guess :LOL:
Indeed. "New" content would be an objective, measurable variable. If it didn't exist in the game before, then it is new content.
5 new contracts + renders and reward items. 1 new mission. 1 new intro scene.
I'd say that those, together, constitute a respectable amount of content, generically.

Perhaps if he'd said "not much new story content", it would have made it a more objective statement.

Reactions: JJJ84

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
The only problem with this suggestion is that if it gets realised, the only person in the house we won't have a love route with is Wilfred (arguably the hottest character in the game), and that's just unacceptable.
Speaking of Wilfred, this is probably just me, but every time he talks, my brain flashes John Malkovich's face & voice.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Skataaaa's Gallery fix will add the missing scenes.

lol good spot. Should be either "watching", or "waiting for".
Watching seems the more appropriate.
Thank you for the galley fix, I cant read much nowadays so I didnt see it before

Even "waiting for" would be little strange. I think It gives a little "the chosen one" scenario in this context I like replaying scenes
I love like the cave or I'll protect you missions.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Thank you for the galley fix, I cant read much nowadays so I didnt see it before

Even "waiting for" would be little strange. I think It gives a little "the chosen one" scenario in this context I like replaying scenes
I love like the cave or I'll protect you missions.
np mate. (y)
Watching is definitely more likely.
"We've been watching you since you were a kid. We know your ways." - Works, 100%.
"We've been waiting for you since you were a kid. We know your ways." - Could work, but needs a stretch.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes