SnS

Dec 4, 2018
Haha, that reminds me of the scene where we see a certain individual outside a cinema, the ladies comment on him and then all look at the MC/you as a player at the same time. I guffawed.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Any cheat mod for this these days?
The only thing you could reliably "cheat" for is money. Stats mostly are a thing of equipment and story progression. I guess you could add charisma or so, but I doubt it would really help. "Girl affection" or similar is gained through story progression (and correct choices, but those should be spottable).

xpertery

Apr 10, 2019
" Mission Contracts can now be fully controlled via keyboard shortcuts. Designed so it can be played with only the left hand " very nice

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020
The only thing you could reliably "cheat" for is money. Stats mostly are a thing of equipment and story progression. I guess you could add charisma or so, but I doubt it would really help. "Girl affection" or similar is gained through story progression (and correct choices, but those should be spottable).
Thx mate, was thinking mostly of the stats part.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
" Mission Contracts can now be fully controlled via keyboard shortcuts. Designed so it can be played with only the left hand " very nice
Yeah, but us southpaws ... we have some limb coordinating to do ... next time we won't scoff at Isabel's yoga sessions as much ;)

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Is it me or the game feels more sluggish/laggy when like changing rooms, waiting for npcs to hightlight?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Gracie audio recordings 2,4 & 5 is it possible to get 1 & 3 or have I done something wrong and have to play from an older save further?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Incredible! You have the ability to type 20 words, yet do not have the comprehension to understand the most obvious difference between an update & post update bug-fixes?
Seriously, that's amazing.

You just make sure to keep your tin-foil hat on, won't you, dear?
And yet, he is completly wrong:
  1. 0.7
  2. 0.7.1
  3. 0.7.2
So, three update and also in less than one month. Sure, hope is one milking dev, if we want believe 2 dozen accounts from the same troll. But to base the accusation on false facts, when the true is much worser... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: whichone

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
Fixes:
- Fixed an issue where the Nimble Finger Fight gave the D rank no matter what
Ok so this was the issue eh, I clearly remembered getting better rank in my first playthrough after the update

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Couple to things I'd like to ask
Cordia's Gallery is grayed out, do I need to start a new game to unlock it. tried an old fix didn't work.
Do I need to play the missions to unlock the special Renders, I'm not into management games, selected the second option.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Cordia's Gallery is grayed out, do I need to start a new game to unlock it. tried an old fix didn't work.
Do I need to play the missions to unlock the special Renders, I'm not into management games, selected the second option.
Which version are you playing? 7.2 was released here yesterday & that contains Gallery fix.
There is also an unofficial Gallery fix, in the thread. Thread search will produce it. (y)
9 of the renders come from Contracts, so you will miss them if you are not playing the full game.
IIRC Hopes is looking at ways to make them available to all.

Reactions: Anon4321

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
If you decide you want those renders & play the full version, there's a guide to Contracts here.
"Walkthrough" link from OP. (y)

Reactions: Anon4321

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Doesn't hurt the fix the foundation before you move on. Fixing these now could be what makes future updates possible.
as much as i can understand this the game has had very few content updates and lots of bug fixes as someone who has worked on shit these, fixes dont take this long to do usually its quite fast with as many reports as something this popular gets and why i said what i did, 6 months for a handful of bug fixes is milking if anything and with the 2 updates a year its mostly frustrating when you enjoy a game and its story and why i said what i did having been fallowing this since it started

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
i mean ive been at max rep and nothings changed other then more story with nothing moving for so long it feels like they are trying to milk things as much as i hate to say this its like milf city all over again just because it became popular

Reactions: badikfannnnn222
4.40 star(s) 493 Votes