whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
as much as i can understand this the game has had very few content updates and lots of bug fixes as someone who has worked on shit these, fixes dont take this long to do usually its quite fast with as many reports as something this popular gets and why i said what i did, 6 months for a handful of bug fixes is milking if anything and with the 2 updates a year its mostly frustrating when you enjoy a game and its story and why i said what i did having been fallowing this since it started
You might want to check your facts.
7.0 was a full re-write, some new content with the rescue mission, plus some earlier additions, plus a new system for contracts.
This took 10 months & was released here at the start of April.
It is still April & we have had 2 bug fixes.
These, quite obviously, did not take 6 months. They took roughly 20 days, for 2.

Prior to update 7.0, there had been 6 content updates, plus a number of bug-fixes, since July 2018.
That's 2 years, 10 months.
Minus 10 months for v 7.0 = 2 years.
6 / 2 = 3 content updates each year.

Absolutely nothing, at all, that you have said is correct.
That's special.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
You might want to check your facts.
7.0 was a full re-write, some new content with the rescue mission, plus some earlier additions, plus a new system for contracts.
This took 10 months & was released here at the start of April.
It is still April & we have had 2 bug fixes.
These, quite obviously, did not take 6 months. They took roughly 20 days, for 2.

Prior to update 7.0, there had been 6 content updates, plus a number of bug-fixes, since July 2018.
That's 2 years, 10 months.
Minus 10 months for v 7.0 = 2 years.
6 / 2 = 3 content updates each year.

Absolutely nothing, at all, that you have said, is correct.
That's special.
not really facts just complaining since like i said been here since it started and i dont check updates every single day so excuse me for missing an obscure update before another one with nothing but bugfixes in the changelog

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Hi Filius:ROFLMAO:
as much as i can understand this the game has had very few content updates and lots of bug fixes as someone who has worked on shit these, fixes dont take this long to do usually its quite fast with as many reports as something this popular gets and why i said what i did, 6 months for a handful of bug fixes is milking if anything and with the 2 updates a year its mostly frustrating when you enjoy a game and its story and why i said what i did having been fallowing this since it started
i mean ive been at max rep and nothings changed other then more story with nothing moving for so long it feels like they are trying to milk things as much as i hate to say this its like milf city all over again just because it became popular
We know that the release in 2020 were few (content release), don't see anyone say otherwise.
Yet, last content update needed more than 6 months, but was change to the game mechanic also. So less than two updates per year for the latest updates or as whichone stated more than two updates per year for the previous ones, but not 2 updates per year.

Rest of them were bugfixe release and depend how much time, testing and other additonal materials you add, it needs a little bit more time. And 0.7.2 was not a mere bugfix update. Also you don't want to broke more stuff with a bugfix update, isn't Windows we talking here.

TL;DR:
Before 0.7.x: 3 (content) updates per year
After 0.6.x: less than 2 (content) updates per year
Always more than 4 updates per year (including bug fix)

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
in most cases a bug fix would take a day since you write and edit said code you know where those flaws are at, taking 20 days is still dragging ass ive worked on enough shit to know this much
Edit: going to add a lot of the shit i worked on were online games and you dont have 20 days to fix your shit you have less then a day before everyone meaning over a thousand players flip their shit if you dont fix it so i may not know how bad this was but i surely know how this shit works as a base point

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
kajidiablo

Jeez, it has been 2 weeks. You expect me to make a new GUI, new features (with renders of all the gears that can be equipped), fix bugs in a new system, and then go ahead and make new events. All in 2 weeks after a major update without taking a break.
And if I don't you are going to call me a milker (basically saying I am a thief and stealing), liar, etc.

You know what - screw that.
If ya don't like it - bye.
Can't be bothered to be called all kind of malicious things due to ridiculous claims and expectations.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
kajidiablo

Jeez, it has been 2 weeks. You expect me to make a new GUI, new features (with renders of all the gears that can be equipped), fix bugs in a new system, and then go ahead and make new events. All in 2 weeks after a major update without taking a break.
And if I don't you are going to call me a milker (basically saying I am a thief and stealing), liar, etc.

You know what - screw that.
If ya don't like it - bye.
Can't be bothered to be called all kind of malicious things due to ridiculous claims and expectations.
lol your being aggressive that's fine I'm only a public leech as is, i understand that, but ive been around since the start there's been grainy images and lack of progression for a long time now, and thats where im complaining i also learned from experience not to play every update because download will take longer then the content added after 6 months its just frustrating when i have worked on games like i said online where i had to add over a thousand pixel art frames with 3 views for each item in less time then you add one update so like i said i understand workload and why i said what i did, but i never said i dont like the game but when this became popular shit really started to drag ass i dont know if life got in the way maybe you had a kid, a new job, hell if i know but i know what can be done when your really putting in the effort even half assed, that said you created something unique and why i complain when its a couple scenes over months of time with no reason other then its here when it is

Reactions: oneplay

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.07.2 have aso a lot of bugs

When you haven`t started "new" wait till the next version.

I have 13 Quests (white) open and are stuck aso audio recording are buged (when you choose this).

Uploaded my save to Discord so they can try to solve the Quests with my save or find out why it is not possible. And why some audio recording don`t appear or vanish after 1 day sleeping (for example Luna 5. recording)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
in most cases a bug fix would take a day since you write and edit said code you know where those flaws are at, taking 20 days is still dragging ass ive worked on enough shit to know this much
Edit: going to add a lot of the shit i worked on were online games and you dont have 20 days to fix your shit you have less then a day before everyone meaning over a thousand players flip their shit if you dont fix it so i may not know how bad this was but i surely know how this shit works as a base point
Aaah, you're a hero.
I see.
You've done it all & much better than the dev here.
Of course.
The Filius event struck a nerve, didn't it?
Run along to your other game & take your lack of facts & comprehension with you, there's a good boy.

meth8472

May 1, 2017
getting errors on multiple games on my mac recently.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
Exception: Couldn't find file '._videos.rpi'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/private/var/folders/_s/_z9mxl4d0616gq7t37y2nll80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/0ADAC8E6-3780-46A7-B6AA-319D01612978/d/MyPleasure.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/private/var/folders/_s/_z9mxl4d0616gq7t37y2nll80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/0ADAC8E6-3780-46A7-B6AA-319D01612978/d/MyPleasure.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "/private/var/folders/_s/_z9mxl4d0616gq7t37y2nll80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/0ADAC8E6-3780-46A7-B6AA-319D01612978/d/MyPleasure.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 164, in index_archives
fn = transfn(prefix + ".rpi")
File "/private/var/folders/_s/_z9mxl4d0616gq7t37y2nll80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/0ADAC8E6-3780-46A7-B6AA-319D01612978/d/MyPleasure.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 649, in transfn
raise Exception("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
Exception: Couldn't find file '._videos.rpi'.

Darwin-20.3.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

any ideas how to fix that? delete and reinstall sometimes works but not in all cases.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
lol your being aggressive that's fine I'm only a public leech as is, i understand that, but ive been around since the start there's been grainy images and lack of progression for a long time now, and thats where im complaining i also learned from experience not to play every update because download will take longer then the content added after 6 months its just frustrating when i have worked on games like i said online where i had to add over a thousand pixel art frames with 3 views for each item in less time then you add one update so like i said i understand workload and why i said what i did, but i never said i dont like the game but when this became popular shit really started to drag ass i dont know if life got in the way maybe you had a kid, a new job, hell if i know but i know what can be done when your really putting in the effort even half assed, that said you created something unique and why i complain when its a couple scenes over months of time with no reason other then its here when it is
Not liking someone calling you awful things does not equal being aggressive. If I got aggressive every time people like you came in here I would have been sent to anger management years ago, heh.

You worked on games and are such a master at it... Well, mister, let me tell you this. I worked on GTA V all by myself. I made the game from scratch without any help. I also voiced it all by myself.

Claims are easy to make without proof and only make you look like a fool.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
not really facts just complaining since like i said been here since it started and i dont check updates every single day so excuse me for missing an obscure update before another one with nothing but bugfixes in the changelog
Sorry, but stating stuff as factual because you can't be bothered to at least read the freaking changelog in the OP is just lazy.

If you know where the bugs are it would take hardly any time at all. However, that is quite some "if". Also, you don't put out a new version for every non game-breaking bug but wait until some have accumulated. Otherwise we'd have had daily updates.

Now you crossed the step to being incomprehensible. Punctuation has a reason to exist, combine lack of it with run-on stream of consciousness sentences and it's getting unreadable.

slashimus

Mar 2, 2019
Hey folks...how much content is actually in the game right now? I played an early build and it was fun but there wasn't much actual content or any sex scenes. I wouldn't mind waiting for more updates if there is only a small improvement from then.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
lol id love to give you examples but most of what i have worked on are not allowed due to contracts lol the only thing i can mention is a private server game that was all on my own but isnt around anymore but i can say i put a shit load of effort in it adding over 1k images with 3 frames each and over 800 maps all custom made for a simple game called endless online, its not the same but pixel art sucks lol i only said what i did to make the point i know what a work load is as for your goading me on for not saying what i worked on i cannot say for the off chance it gets back to the main games devs and voids my contracts i have signed for so it is what it is, im not here to be the "prick" but as i said i understand a massive workload on a timeframe lol as for getting aggressive you are doing that by bullshitting the gta v crap lol

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks...how much content is actually in the game right now? I played an early build and it was fun but there wasn't much actual content or any sex scenes. I wouldn't mind waiting for more updates if there is only a small improvement from then.
You have two BJ and one vaginal sex, if this helps. Other than that this game won't ever be a "fuck festival" and story comes first, sex if its fit.

maybe it has i admit i havent read all 913 pages of posts as for your experience in the game industry id like to hear it
He has done the whole ME games, where I've done the DA games, without help and so, same as hopes have done with GTA.
Yet, if you are so well-versed in it, how comes that you don't read changelogs?

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
lol id love to give you examples but most of what i have worked on are not allowed due to contracts lol the only thing i can mention is a private server game that was all on my own but isnt around anymore but i can say i put a shit load of effort in it adding over 1k images with 3 frames each and over 800 maps all custom made for a simple game called endless online, its not the same but pixel art sucks lol i only said what i did to make the point i know what a work load is as for your goading me on for not saying what i worked on i cannot say for the off chance it gets back to the main games devs and voids my contracts i have signed for so it is what it is, im not here to be the "prick" but as i said i understand a massive workload on a timeframe lol as for getting aggressive you are doing that by bullshitting the gta v crap lol
Ugh, you're deluded.
You're wrong. About every single thing that you've written.
You're clearly talking straight out of your rear end with these claims of grandeur.
I doubt if you can make your name go up the screen in BASIC.
Welcome to "ignore".

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes