bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
Well i will wait till that game is complete, soo then i will play from start and till the end of game, no need for restart from start ... i know it is good game, but well i kind of dont want to play now and then in next update yet again from the start... I think i already went one time from start if i am not mistaken... soo yeah i hope the game will be over soon. Soo i dont wait that long ;)

Reactions: Sirren and baklol

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm glad i waited to play. There's a lot of stuff added/changed in the changelog. Now i can happily playthrough this update though it seems old saves don't work but that's fine for me.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Guys i need help. im doing the game over again on Only story and freeroam, i cant progress thru the tenth main story mission named i love you my son. the requirements need me to do an evening thing and for a luna event to be completed named my name is luna , her last event . the problem is, i have completed it but when i go to continue the story it says i have to do that luna quest and something else in the even. im stuck and i cant progress at all.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
when you see the game pop up and get excited.. then see its just an overhaul and bug fixes...

oh well... the wit continues i suppose haha

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Quick write-up/walkthrough for first contracts - D Rank:

Completing Side Missions with the girls increases stats.
Completing all of Gracie's increases Intelligence +3
Isabel's increase Charisma +3
Luna's increase Agility +3

Promotion Event will also provide additional stats. Make sure that you collect the Reward, with Luna!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

n.b. Lower tier versions of some rewards are available, such as the Fedora.
Stat checks shown here are aiming for the highest versions, but lower ones are available.

Thanks to crabsinthekitchen & Skataaaaa for updated info. (y)
Awesome! I put it all in one PDF file. Might be a bit easier when using it while playing the game. :)
View attachment The Deluca Family - Walkthrough.pdf

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So after updating my game files to 0.07.2, I started back from the beginning, did everything from scratch, and I still can't do Burn the Ombras, even though I have the gun equipped.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Does your gun burn or something?
So after updating my game files to 0.07.2, I started back from the beginning, did everything from scratch, and I still can't do Burn the Ombras, even though I have the gun equipped.
Do you not need a torch or smth to burn your shoddows?
Get yourself the ombra equips as shown in some post above and maybe equip them and game:
Ombra Pants and Ombra Shirt

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Does your gun burn or something?

Do you not need a torch or smth to burn your shoddows?
Get yourself the ombra equips as shown in some post above and maybe equip them and game:
Ombra Pants and Ombra Shirt
Here's the issue, I'm not getting the Rescue the Assassin special mission either, and every time I try talking to Wilfred to go on the next mission, he asks if I have my gun, and even though I have it equipped, he won't let me continue forward, saying come back when I have my gun.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Allright I understand old saves do not work.
Have started new game. After intro I want to save.
But got an error. It appears save game is complete unavailable??

Looks like you may have a missing write permission problem there, considering the location of the folder. You need write permissions to create files and folders and write data in there while running games.

Since running games with elevated permissions is a bad idea, it's better to of the whole D:\Games folder to avoid future problems with games extracted there.

Last edited:

SnS

Dec 4, 2018
I know it's probably been said before... BUT HOW IN THE HECK CAN CORDIA'S BLOODY BIRTHDAY BE ON THE 31ST OF FEBRUARY?!?!?
If I recall correctly, Luna & Gracie's birthday's are within nine months of each other as well. So.... *shrug*

4.40 star(s) 493 Votes