WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Because they have one of the original Serpents as head.
Plus 4 (maybe?) new ones.
Serpents > Capos.

Anyway, tbf, kicking off with each other, when there are no enemies around, is fine.
When enemies come, they're all fighting together.
Imagine facing that ensemble of lunatics?

lol I admit to going through the warehouse a couple of times - I wanted the screenshot of Luna's "Die, die, die, die!!!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'd bet High Five Guy is an original and current Serpent. Gottardo and The Priest are the other two known Serpents correct? Still waiting to see the fourth. The Priest just seemed strange in this update don't know what to make of him yet. Doesn't really command any respect. Gottardo is definitely the favorite of the known Serpents. Hopes needs to get Gottardo and Joey linked up. Joey working underneath Gottardo's supervision or something. They are great together. I need to see a scene with those 2 and Wilfred with Wilfred just pulling his hair out.

I think a healthy mind cant get over with constant killing or being under risk of dying constantly so every one of them snap at some point. Like soldiers traumas when they return from war/conflict etc. These people live in this situation like always. Of course in the game it is overly exagrated and made more humorous but there is some glimpse of truth.

Anyway, when Biondo and Gray becomes capos, word deranged in this sentence will earn a new meaning I guess. :ROFLMAO: They look like absolute morons for now.
I'm not sure of course most of the people in this game are a little bit off that's what makes most of them so endearing. But I kind of think the DeLucas just bring in some fucked up people maybe it's Cordia or Wilfred who has reasons in recruiting those type of people. Biondo and Gray just need to be passed over for promotion. Who could trust them to run anything?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I'd bet High Five Guy is an original and current Serpent. Gottardo and The Priest are the other two known Serpents correct? Still waiting to see the fourth. The Priest just seemed strange in this update don't know what to make of him yet. Doesn't really command any respect. Gottardo is definitely the favorite of the known Serpents. Hopes needs to get Gottardo and Joey linked up. Joey working underneath Gottardo's supervision or something. They are great together. I need to see a scene with those 2 and Wilfred with Wilfred just pulling his hair out.
Yeah, that's a reasonably widespread suspicion atm, with High Five Guy.
IDK, he seems younger than Cordia, but without seeing his face, who knows?
Then, he's connected to Eiza, somehow. Presumably that would put him at roughly the right age. So many possibilities, for him.

Yeah, I questioned when The Priest was (I think?) spoken to disrespectfully by lower ranked members, "This guy, a Serpent??"
I was expecting the sisters to be his immediate subordinates, but they didn't seem too interested in him.
He certainly didn't command respect from anyone in the room, like High Five Guy, or Gottardo.

Gottardo and Joey are fucking absolute comedy gold, they truly are. I swear, when the freezer room plan was in operation, those 2 had me fucking crying! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: WhiteyG and D Dog

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
You see what I mean, about being made to feel potent in scenarios where we should really, by all rights, be relatively impotent?

It's definitely their Achilles' heel.
Gracie is super smart in everything except this. This is actually something she has no knowledge of.
To teach her of anything else, we would be impotent. But, for this one thing, we need to teach her. We are potent.
Luna is super kick ass, but she's damaged. Underneath the hard shell, there's a small girl, trapped in a cage, suffering.
To protect her from anything else, we would be impotent. But, for this one thing, we need to protect her. We are potent.
Yeah, after you put on a spotlight on it like that, it is hard not to see your point. Thats really good conclusion.

The Priest are the other two known Serpents correct?
Nope, priest is capo Known serpents are; Gottardo, Serpent and Cynthia. I dont think Cynthia or Gottardo would see same respect Serpent sees. While lower ranking members talking about Gottardo at the same mission they say his name. When it comes to the serpent, they call "Legend". Fourth serpent is still unknown to us but it seems The Serpent is whole other level even in comparison to other serpents.

But I kind of think the DeLucas just bring in some fucked up people maybe it's Cordia or Wilfred who has reasons in recruiting those type of people. Biondo and Gray just need to be passed over for promotion. Who could trust them to run anything?
Honestly I think they just bring people with high potential, without thinking about their weirdness. Just thinking about how restriction would decrease their efficiency, I think these weird, fucked up people are athe reason of their success. In addition, people tend to look down who they see weird.

Just assume, any one of Caterina, Amata, Amita, Serpent or Gottardo is real with all their talents, would you expect someone so weird is also so talented in their field? I dont think anyone will expect.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Just assume, any one of Caterina, Amata, Amita, Serpent or Gottardo is real with all their talents, would you expect someone so weird is also so talented in their field? I dont think anyone will expect.
Yes, I think some of them, like Caterina, get underestimated due to their quirks.
Chick on skates? WTF?
Whoosh, slash, whoosh, slash, slash, whoosh, slash, whoosh, slash, slash, whoosh.
gurgle, hghhhhhhhhhh.......
Hmph, I'll give you WTF.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lord Verminaard

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Yes, I think some of them, like Caterina, get underestimated due to their quirks.
Chick on skates? WTF?
Whoosh, slash, whoosh, slash, slash, whoosh, slash, whoosh, slash, slash, whoosh.
gurgle, hghhhhhhhhhh.......
Hmph, I'll give you WTF.
I think all of them get underestimated for their outfits. Aside from sniper rifle he carries, Serpent would look like a bad cowboy cosplay in real world and his outfit is the most reasonable one in this bunch. :ROFLMAO: Of course in DeLuca universe, no one would even see The Serpent in the first place, so he cant been underestimated.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Nope, priest is capo Known serpents are; Gottardo, Serpent and Cynthia. I dont think Cynthia or Gottardo would see same respect Serpent sees. While lower ranking members talking about Gottardo at the same mission they say his name. When it comes to the serpent, they call "Legend". Fourth serpent is still unknown to us but it seems The Serpent is whole other level even in comparison to other serpents.
99% certain you have that backwards. I know Cat is only a capo she is trying to get Onorina to sleep with the MC so he will join Caterina's crew. Serpents don't have crews. The Priest Battista is the 3rd Serpent although he doesn't seem like one. The two nuns that accompany him are both capo's and he is above them not that they give a shit.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
99% certain you have that backwards. I know Cat is only a capo she is trying to get Onorina to sleep with the MC so he will join Caterina's crew. Serpents don't have crews. The Priest Battista is the 3rd Serpent although he doesn't seem like one. The two nuns that accompany him are both capo's and he is above them not that they give a shit.
I am being trolled, am I not?

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I am being trolled, am I not?
Did you just facepalm me :mad:

15022347.jpg

And no I'm not fucking with you Caterina is a Capo! Apparently we need Hopes to make a DeLuca crime family tree. :ROFLMAO:

Actually the more I think about it that would be a cool little feature. A nice tree to show where all the characters that have been introduced fit into the family.
Just an idea for you HopesGaming

Last edited:
Reactions: mugen1145

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Did you just facepalm me :mad:

View attachment 1159915

And no I'm not fucking with you Caterina is a Capo! Apparently we need Hopes to make a DeLuca crime family tree.
Oh, I am so sorry. For a moment I thought you are fucking with me and I fell right into it.

Caterina is a Capo thats aggreed
Sisters and Angelo are Capos too, agreed
Father Battista however, just another capo He is not a serpent. You can check it with playing warehouse mission, Angelo and Caterina was talking with each other while Joey trying to enter one of thems crew. They ask Joey about his old capo and his reply is Battista.

Hisakatana

May 31, 2020
He's saying Cynthia is a Serpent, not Catarina, that's where the confusion here is. We haven't seen Cynthia, she's only been mentioned by I believe Grace before the beach trip.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
He's saying Cynthia is a Serpent, not Catarina, that's where the confusion here is. We haven't seen Cynthia, she's only been mentioned by I believe Grace before the beach trip.
You're right I've apparently spent to much time looking at the computer today and I'm seeing shit. But he still facepalmed me so this means war. :ROFLMAO:

I still thought the Priest was a Serpent. I have no idea where I saw that so I could be wrong about that and certainly not going to do a play through now to find out.

4.40 star(s) 493 Votes