zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
You get it from the Soldato Promotion event. After you do the promotion ceremony with Blackie, talk to Wilfred. He'll tell you to go get the Soldato package (which you do in the park, where Luna tags along).

Soldato package contains shirt, pants and pistol. Equip the pistol and talk to Wilfred again, then you'll be able to begin the rescue mission of "What is truly weak is truly strong"
I have done all of this I even completed all contracts but I cant start this mission Wilfred insist that I need a gun which by your account I should have in my inventory but I do not. Here is my save and persistent file. Ive wathed all recordings also did contract events aswell.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
That's good to know! Thanks for the tip
Hey Hope not sure whats going on but reading thru the thread I should have aquired the gun for the contract mission with Wilfred but apparently he doesnt seem to believe that I have a gun so I cant progress cant you give me and assist it would be much appreciated. I am for certain something is wrong withe the order here for main events.

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
You are correct, I forgot about the Ombra clothing. No self respecting DeLuca would wear them anyway ;)

However, it doesn't give you any additional images as of now, the 12+ stealth is not implemented in that way (Luna pinching her nipples and Gracie in the bathtub are already available at lower stealth - or the patch I am passing on is working incorrectly).
The patch you are passing on is working incorrectly. Those are the 12+ images.

Reactions: Cartageno

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
Allright I understand old saves do not work.
Have started new game. After intro I want to save.
But got an error. It appears save game is complete unavailable??

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020

Good sir your not going to get no help as of this moment everyone here is scramming trying to download BeingaDIK I posted something myself not a single Hero has come to my aid.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
For your problem, with the gun, did you go to the Park, with Luna to collect the Soldato package, when you got promoted?

No idea what's happened there, I had no problem saving my game.
Don't think I made a save as early as that, maybe the problem lies there.
Have you tried progressing further in the game & checking if saving becomes available?
Yes I did everthing I just cant progress main events any further because apparently I dont have a gun that Im supposed to have already. My save file and these are the only missions not complete but for some odd reason I completed the last mission which you see is green but unable to complete the previous missions.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hey Hope not sure whats going on but reading thru the thread I should have aquired the gun for the contract mission with Wilfred but apparently he doesnt seem to believe that I have a gun so I cant progress cant you give me and assist it would be much appreciated. I am for certain something is wrong withe the order here for main events.
Sorry I took a look, but didn't come to any constructive results: from your save I indeed also don't get what is wrong. You are missing all the promotion equipment, promotion event is done, no talking to Wilfred about it. Do you at least remember what you did after the promotion?

The save game path looks wrong, why is there a forward slash in it? (Yes, you probably don't know either, but that is one thing that I can see that baffles me)

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Weird. It seems like you have done the mission, where Luna shoots the dude in the leg, but not had the gear awarded to your inventory.
Saw that had happened to a number of people, with 7.0, but thought it was fixed with 7.1.
Silly question, but to double check, you are playing 7.1?
Yes I started playing 7.0 1st day updated then 7.1 update was posted a few hours later I deleted 7.0 and updated to 7.1 immediatly I barely completed 4 missions but read where their was some bugs guess my save file was alread fuqd the moment I began the update and so was my persistent.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Weird. It seems like you have done the mission, where Luna shoots the dude in the leg, but not had the gear awarded to your inventory.
Saw that had happened to a number of people, with 7.0, but thought it was fixed with 7.1.
Silly question, but to double check, you are playing 7.1?
But thank you for the assist guess this mean delete entire save folder from appdata and start fresh damn this game was long to start over but now I have to do it again. Here we go again.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
But thank you for the assist guess this mean delete entire save folder from appdata and start fresh damn this game was long to start over but now I have to do it again. Here we go again.
I think you might well need to, I'm afraid.
There are a couple of members in here who can edit some bits in the saves, but it really seems like yours has got itself locked out from being able to progress.

Reactions: zoe_meat

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Sorry I took a look, but didn't come to any constructive results: from your save I indeed also don't get what is wrong. You are missing all the promotion equipment, promotion event is done, no talking to Wilfred about it. Do you at least remember what you did after the promotion?

The save game path looks wrong, why is there a forward slash in it? (Yes, you probably don't know either, but that is one thing that I can see that baffles me)
Instead of continuing the story I went grinding for a while then went to do the girls missions till the point where I couldnt progress until I did more story missions thats what I do every single game I ever play so when I get further in game its smooth sailing but Im aware some games punish the player for doing this but dont think thats possible with renpy

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes