Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
So maybe, just maybe our MC will be okay :LOL::ROFLMAO:

And even if MC gets punished for it (assuming he gets caught), I could be wrong but perhaps it's something like how the girls were punished for blowing up their own bathroom (aka Beach Prison event), where MC gets sent to a mission with no rewards (like how Luna and Gracie were given nothing when sent to beach prison).
I have a strong feeling Luna, Wilfred and Cordia could be lenient -assuming they dont know about MC touching Gracie and they dont see any naked recordng, maybe semi-naked too, just to be on the safe side- or they can be manipulated to be lenient, for certain cases.

Wilfred is the most pragmatist man in the series, he will just look to results. Maybe he would even like the way MCs trying to gain information and upper hand. He will see a neutralized hostility between Isabelle and Gracie, a Luna starting to heal from a truma, a somehow socialized Gracie and less bored Isabelle. Of course he will give a punishment to make a point and it will be harsh but it wont be death I assume. I am assuming Cordia and Wilfred already know about the bugs anyway.

Luna could forgive MC nearly all situations if she dont believes MC betrayed her trust. MC maybe be able to convince her to that showing result of bugs. Sure she will want to burn MC and everything around her for a short time but in the end she will forgive.

However, without these exact condiitions, MC will be doomed

Gracie and Antonio is a whole different matter though. I cant say what will Gracie do or how she will manipulate the others. Antonio will go on berserk mode at the very least. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: c3p0 and JJJ84

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
Why can't I access gallery ????

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'Story/Intro/lunaINTRO2.jpg'>:
  File "game/gallery/gallery.rpy", line 23, in script
    $ persistent.name_first = renpy.input(_("What is your first name?"))
  File "game/gallery/gallery.rpy", line 23, in <module>
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Story/Intro/lunaINTRO2.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/gallery/gallery.rpy", line 23, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/gallery/gallery.rpy", line 23, in <module>
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 913, in input
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='prompt', type="input", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3611, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2441, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 777, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 933, in render
    return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 116, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 501, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 307, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 607, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 271, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 688, in load
    raise e
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Story/Intro/lunaINTRO2.jpg'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
The DeLuca Family 0.07
Thu Apr 22 13:23:10 2021

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
what do you need for stealth to peek on the girls in the bathroom? I am at 10 and i still can't peek on them.

Last edited:

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
what do you need for stealth to peek on the girls in the bathroom? I am at 10 and i still can't peek on them.
You can check the condition yourself using URM.
1619098695990.png

There are 3 scenes for both girl. The conditions are also the same for both girls:
1. Stealth <= 2 (exact code: pc.stealth <= 2 and not pc.stealth >= 3)
2. Stealth >= 5 and < 7 (exact code: pc.stealth >= 5 and not pc.stealth >= 7)
3. Stealth > 12 (exact code: pc.stealth >= 8 and not pc.stealth < 12)

Note: The condition in the code are defined a little strange

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
A bug in the script (as has been pointed out), there is a repaired rpy here. (Despite it being my post, the fix is not my doing)

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
You can check the condition yourself using URM.
View attachment 1156911

There are 3 scenes for both girl. The conditions are also the same:
1. Stealth <= 2 (exact code: pc.stealth <= 2 and not pc.stealth >= 3)
2. Stealth >= 5 and < 7 (exact code: pc.stealth >= 5 and not pc.stealth >= 7)
3. Stealth > 12 (exact code: pc.stealth >= 8 and not pc.stealth < 12)

P.s. The condition in the code are defined a little strange
how do you get a 12? With the gear i have the highest is 10.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
how do you get a 12? With the gear i have the highest is 10.
You can't get 12 now. That is why - if you do not fix the rpy - you will be locked out of peeking. Presumably 12 is the threshold for the next step (peeking on girls masturbating or similar maybe - to be honest, it makes only limited sense story wise that the girls will be more daring when your peek-a-boo-level goes up).

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I guess you don't? (I haven't played v0.07)
I think HopesGaming meant:
1. pc.stealth <= 2
2. pc.stealth >= 5 and pc.stealth < 7
3. pc.stealth >= 8 and pc.stealth < 12
Exactly.
The whole part is meant to change in the next patch so my mind wasn't fully there.
In Python and Ren'Py there's even no need to use logical operators there. .
You could just use a single expression with 2 comparision operators, as you do in math ;)

1. pc.stealth <= 2
2. 5 <= pc.stealth < 7
3. 8 <= pc.stealth < 12

Last edited:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I just don't know if Cordia is going to be lenient when we have recordings of her youngest daughter masturbating, when we engineered the situation by sending her the movies.
Her daughter masturbating is one thing, us having recordings of it is something rather different.
-assuming they dont know about MC touching Gracie and they dont see any naked recordng, maybe semi-naked too, just to be on the safe side-
I just assumed that they found the bugs no recordings. If it comes to recordings even Lunas semi-naked training is enough for completing those concrete boots :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I just assumed that they found the bugs no recordings. If it comes to recordings even Lunas semi-naked training is enough for completing those concrete boots :ROFLMAO:
Fortunately I have zero recordings of Luna. I went with audio only, so I think I'm safe with her!
But, if they find the bugs, they are 100% going to want to know what they're connected to & what they've captured, so they would certainly look at our laptop to see what information we'd collected.
Then they hear Gracie wanking & we die. :ROFLMAO:

Also, let's not forget, those recorders might well have picked up Isabel sucking us off, while Antonio was outside the door - they're a proper danger, man!
lol I presume that any modern organised crime family has tech experts. We might not have the recording of Isabel on her knees, but Wilfred probably does! (Just kidding, obviously nothing in the game to suggest this, but....!!)
lmao Thin ice! :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lord Verminaard

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
You can't get 12 now. That is why - if you do not fix the rpy - you will be locked out of peeking. Presumably 12 is the threshold for the next step (peeking on girls masturbating or similar maybe - to be honest, it makes only limited sense story wise that the girls will be more daring when your peek-a-boo-level goes up).
actually, you can just barely get to 12 using the ombra shirt+pants you get during the rescue mission along with the rare version of the fedora+hardened gloves
In other words, if I never peek at them before my stealth is 8 or more, I only see the thrid scene?:unsure:
yes, but since stealth only comes from equipment now you can just unequip stuff to reduce it and get the previous scenes

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
In other words, if I never peek at them before my stealth is 8 or more, I only see the thrid scene?:unsure:
Correct!
(but in the current release there's is a bug were stealth would need to be over 12 to see the third scene)

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Fortunately I have zero recordings of Luna. I went with audio only, so I think I'm safe with her!
But, if they find the bugs, they are 100% going to want to know what they're connected to & what they've captured, so they would certainly look at our laptop to see what information we'd collected.
Then they hear Gracie wanking & we die. :ROFLMAO:

Also, let's not forget, those recorders might well have picked up Isabel sucking us off, while Antonio was outside the door - they're a proper danger, man!
lol I presume that any modern organised crime family has tech experts. We might not have the recording of Isabel on her knees, but Wilfred probably does! (Just kidding, obviously nothing in the game to suggest this, but....!!)
lmao Thin ice! :LOL:
We are on a thin ice always anyway, someone tryed to kill us in the DeLuca estate and once in beach house and once on the road with Wilfred-and there is a good chance it is our father or one of his accomplices-. I wonder if there would be a chance to collect them before anyone notice :ROFLMAO:

By the way, I am nearly convinced that Beach House hit was Antonio's plan, while replaying the game. Trino was saying "What? I should've ..." in the moment Antonio kills him. In my opinion he would complete it with "I should have been sent to forest then released/escaped" regarding their plan or "I should have known" regarding Antonio cant leave a loose end.

Last edited:
  • Haha
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes