Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I play multiple games, and one thing that has struck me is that many of the games have the same park. It appears to be "The Park Between Worlds." I almost expect characters from the other games to show up in the background when in the park. :giggle:

I also just noticed that I have a donor emoticon. :lepew: Given this game, is that Pepé le Pew-pew?
Yeah, that park is in almost every game. Three benches on a lightly bended path, a trashcan. There's also a convenience store and a café you'll meet again and again. Probably more. Similar to all the faces you recognize ;)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I play multiple games, and one thing that has struck me is that many of the games have the same park. It appears to be "The Park Between Worlds." I almost expect characters from the other games to show up in the background when in the park. :giggle:

I also just noticed that I have a donor emoticon. :lepew: Given this game, is that Pepé le Pew-pew?
If that surprises you, let me just mention the clothes store and the changing rooms... Given the amount of sex that happens in that store, it is surprising it has not been shot down. Your girl can get pregnant by simply changing clothes in those changing rooms... sperm is everywhere... almost like covid, but more sticky.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I actually declined and repeated some of the contracts so that I'd have the stats I needed for a full success. It shows up "In your face," but it's up to you when to move forward on that one. It's also not repeatable like a contract, which is why I went back to an earlier save and then set it aside for a couple of days.
By the time the player equips the best items from the contracts and unlocks all special renders, MC's stat get to the point where he is more than enough for the rescue mission.

I think my defense stat was so high that when I faced against Quasi-Capo in the rescue mission, I didn't even need to evade.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
If that surprises you, let me just mention the clothes store and the changing rooms... Given the amount of sex that happens in that store, it is surprising it has not been shot down. Your girl can get pregnant by simply changing clothes in those changing rooms... sperm is everywhere... almost like covid, but more sticky.
Ha ha ha,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I played this game after a long time of course just like everyone else, so I had forgotten most of it.

Was playing just now and I remember why I felt the MC was an asshole the first time round. My feelings haven't changed still.

But of all the things that pissed me of about him, including trying to force Luna into letting him help or acting up with Isabel after she fell out with Gracie, the thing that pissed me off the most was the fact that he didn't come out to Luna with the fact that he had bugged her room even after finding out that her childhood trauma involves people bugging her rooms and watching/listening to her all the time and that when she came back she was scared that she was being watched over.

Imagine if she finds out about it from Gracie or finds the cams/audio recorder herself. She'll literally never trust MC again.

If he had told her she would be hurt and maybe not talk to him for a while but atleast she would understand why he did it and appreciate the MC for caring about her enough to come out with the truth even though it may hurt their relationship.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I played this game after a long time of course just like everyone else, so I had forgotten most of it.

Was playing just now and I remember why I felt the MC was an asshole the first time round. My feelings haven't changed still.

But of all the things that pissed me of about him, including trying to force Luna into letting him help or acting up with Isabel after she fell out with Gracie, the thing that pissed me off the most was the fact that he didn't come out to Luna with the fact that he had bugged her room even after finding out that her childhood trauma involves people bugging her rooms and watching/listening to her all the time and that when she came back she was scared that she was being watched over.

Imagine if she finds out about it from Gracie or finds the cams/audio recorder herself. She'll literally never trust MC again.

If he had told her she would be hurt and maybe not talk to him for a while but atleast she would understand why he did it and appreciate the MC for caring about her enough to come out with the truth even though it may hurt their relationship.
I didn't really have a problem with MC's actions regarding how he reacted towards Luna (after hearing her story) nor how he handled Isabel's situations, but I've already discussed them couple of times previously so I won't go into them again.

Regarding the recorders, I'm not sure what I can say really because the matter of the recorder hasn't come into the fold yet, since he installed them in the beginning of the game.
Perhaps the recorders may come into play in the future, or perhaps it won't (only Hopes knows the answer).

I have a feeling Wilfred already knows about the recorders though. Probably even Cordia as well, considering she caught him sneaking into her office on both occasions.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I didn't really have a problem with MC's actions regarding how he reacted towards Luna (after hearing her story) nor how he handled Isabel's situations, but I've already discussed them couple of times previously so I won't go into them again.

Regarding the recorders, I'm not sure what I can say really because the matter of the recorder hasn't come into the fold yet, since he installed them in the beginning of the game.
Perhaps the recorders may come into play in the future, or perhaps it won't (only Hopes knows the answer).

I have a feeling Wilfred already knows about the recorders though. Probably even Cordia as well, considering she caught him sneaking into her office on both occasions.
I feel like Gracie is the only one who knows. Why would they otherwise let a guy spy on their family's two daughters and the wife of the guy next in line? I am not saying it couldn't be but to quote Gracie, "Probabilities!". Or maybe Cordia knows about it and Wilfred doesn't. I do feel like Wilfred takes a lot of liberties with Cordia. Be it that whole straffan thing or training Gracie. So maybe it's Cordia's plan to let MC save Luna from herself and Gracie from turning into what Wilfred wants her to turn into. That's why she doesn't keep MC on a tight leash.

Anyway I am not worried about them knowing about it. I am just worried about what Luna will think when she finds out. With her history, she'll probably be absolutely horrified.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Anyway I am not worried about them knowing about it. I am just worried about what Luna will think when she finds out. With her history, she'll probably be absolutely horrified.
I didn't want to install them, in the first place. Didn't want to break the trust of the beauties like that. Never peeped on them, or stole Gracie's panties, either.
Treating these girls with respect.
I get that it was necessary to gather intel, to move the story on, but I would definitely like the option to remove the recorders, once they've served their purpose.

I have absolutely no doubt, whatsoever, that Gracie is already close to figuring it out, if she's not already done so.
Didn't she announce "Gotcha" at the end of one of the messages?

Reactions: LuciferPrometheus

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I didn't want to install them, in the first place. Didn't want to break the trust of the beauties like that. Never peeped on them, or stole Gracie's panties, either.
I get that it was necessary to gather intel, to move the story on, but I would definitely like the option to remove the recorders, once they've served their purpose.

I have absolutely no doubt, whatsoever, that Gracie is already close to figuring it out, if she's not already done so.
Didn't she announce "Gotcha" at the end of one of the messages?
On one hand, I think having the recorder (whether camera or just audio) sort of enhanced MC understanding these girls in some ways (such as Luna struggling with her high heels on her own [which she would have never admitted to MC on her own], or Gracie further trying to experiment in her exploration, or Isabel's struggling relationship with Antonio).
On the other hand though, there is the whole issue of MC invading their privacy and breaking their trust.

Feels very much like our MC is skating on thin ice.

Not sure I remember a "Gotcha" in a message, but her reaction at the Blizzard Princess event was very telling I think. If she is already onto MC's recorders, well I think she just faked it with the whole "Just kidding" in the end because she was afraid to lose MC.
Cause MC's her first real friend she began to confide in other than Luna (don't think she really counts those boring people outside of Lucania she met), and him getting found out could spell some big trouble.
Perhaps Gracie can cover for him, or even help MC remove those recorders.

Come to think of it, I think I remember Hopes saying there might be a Contract in the DeLuca mansion itself, where we get to explore the mansion's different rooms.

I could be very much wrong with this, but perhaps it could be something to do with MC removing his bugs in the house.
And since this is not a Contract MC does through Wilfred, but something he does for himself there probably be no monetary reward, but possibly gaining of rare items or something.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

I do get your feeling. There's a lot the MC does that I am not totally on board with. To quote a more harmless example: making fun of Isabel's yoga sessions. Sure, she is bored, it's bonding, she likes him (at least in a general way), it is (a kind of) funny - but would you really make fun of somebody's main hobby like that? How would we feel, if our favorite sport/music/piece of entertainment we want to indulge in gets lambasted by somebody who just said he wants to join? Don't see it as smart, nor nice.

I still wouldn't call him an asshole though. Somewhat self centered and being taken down a notch would do us good here, which may still come, but the heart in my opinion is at the right place. Unlike other MCs he seems to genuinely care, and while it is true that you cannot help people who don't want help, trying to do so still isn't a bad trait.

As for the hidden recorders: yeah, risky to keep them going, also somewhat assholish, but it would also be risky to take them out again, and we/he still don't know what is going on and need more info. So MC is arguably dead already, but the alternative is just rolling with the punches and in all essence leading a life in confinement despite all the perks, can't blame him for wanting out.

However, a lesson in humility - a general one not related to "trying to seduce multiple girls at once" - might be in order. Though, if that happened, cue the "weak wimpy sissy" complaints in this very forum.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
[
I do get your feeling. There's a lot the MC does that I am not totally on board with. To quote a more harmless example: making fun of Isabel's yoga sessions. Sure, she is bored, it's bonding, she likes him (at least in a general way), it is (a kind of) funny - but would you really make fun of somebody's main hobby like that? How would we feel, if our favorite sport/music/piece of entertainment we want to indulge in gets lambasted by somebody who just said he wants to join? Don't see it as smart, nor nice.

I still wouldn't call him an asshole though. Somewhat self centered and being taken down a notch would do us good here, which may still come, but the heart in my opinion is at the right place. Unlike other MCs he seems to genuinely care, and while it is true that you cannot help people who don't want help, trying to do so still isn't a bad trait.

As for the hidden recorders: yeah, risky to keep them going, also somewhat assholish, but it would also be risky to take them out again, and we/he still don't know what is going on and need more info. So MC is arguably dead already, but the alternative is just rolling with the punches and in all essence leading a life in confinement despite all the perks, can't blame him for wanting out.

However, a lesson in humility - a general one not related to "trying to seduce multiple girls at once" - might be in order. Though, if that happened, cue the "weak wimpy sissy" complaints in this very forum.
I totally get you. Listen I don't think Isabel is completely without blame either. She has been there long enough to know what happens to the MC if anyone finds out about what they have been doing. Even after knowing that she puts him in harm's way. But still, you understand what she's trying to do. So yeah, I do think that given the choice, I wouldn't make fun of her doing yoga, or just act up like that after fucking up big time with Gracie.

As for wanting to help Luna, I, like everyone else on this forum want to help her. But I absolutely hated it how the MC starts screaming at her like wtf? Dude she just opened her life up to you and that's your response instead of being patient and understanding and trying to convince her to let your in with love? Like seriously?

Reactions: Roche3945

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Also I don't know what to feel about Gracie. I have a theory that Wilfred knows everything that has been going on between her and MC because he knew it would happen given MC's personality or he told Gracie to do it with him. The goal being learning about and understanding how to be social and stuff. As the MC put it in front of Wilfred, him and her both have the same weakness that they don't understand human emotions. I think Wilfred wants Gracie to be better than he is and thus had the MC help her with that so that she can use it better in missions.

Also the way Gracie talks about how she's not supposed to have feelings and stuff when watching the movie with MC, it could be indicative of her actually developing feelings for MC by mistake or it could be that her intention was to mislead MC into thinking that she's having feelings for him.

Also how much do her feelings even count? Like she just straight out said out loud that she has no 'use' for her brother now to the MC. If her own brother is that disposable, so is MC.

Given the choice, I would stay the fuck away from her. So I would really like an option to be just friends with her like in the Isabel route.

Reactions: Roche3945

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Never peeped on them, or stole Gracie's panties, either.
Yes I did not either, neither I sniff them every time I go to sleep...

I treat them with total respect, love and adoration. I still have no idea what is Cordia's intent with MC but whatever she needs of me I am in.

• Love
Reactions: whichone

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I can't remember what it was that she said, but it was after she'd already had her suspicion raised when MC said something he couldn't have known.
I think it was possibly the recording we had from Luna's room, where Gracie said "Gotcha" - I no longer have the recording available, for some reason, but it was the very last line of the text.
I only placed audio recorders, didn't go with the video option.
It might not have been anything, maybe she just meant "Gotcha" to the conversation she was having in the recording, maybe I'm just being paranoid because Gracie figures everything out! lol

As you say, I think we can probably explain it to Gracie, that we just wanted to gain info about the contract etc. & she would understand & accept that.
But, I just don't like the idea of betraying their trust, so would like an option to remove the recorders, before it comes on top.

Just to pick up on this, her having no need for her brother seemed, to me, more about her understanding that she's capable of being independent & also part of her accepting Isabel.
Having no use/need for him, is not the same as not wanting him in her life & certainly doesn't make him disposable.
To me, it felt more like it meant that she is now comfortable with accepting Isabel and letting Antonio be his own person, rather than the image she has/had of him. Primarily because her own life now has the MC as part of it.
As MC explained it to her, Gracie has MC but she can still love her brother. So why can her brother not do the same, with Isabel?
The whole gotcha thing had to due with the fact that the MC knew she kept masturbating the first time she tried it despite it not going well for her. The second time he knew something he shouldn't was when he mentioned the rift between Isabel and Gracie was because Gracie believed Isabel had cheated on Antonio when she never would've revealed that to the MC, and it was only mentioned after she confronted Isabel in her and Antonio's room about the MC intervening in their feud.

Which is why she did the whole gotcha on the way back home after they had been stuck in the freezer. Followed by her threat that she would hurt the MC. But he did a decent job of talking his way out of it and her threat was pretty hollow anyway as she ended up apologizing.

Now for my question. Was there a way to go back and see the woman in the house on the right after you get the ring and the scene with her in Nimble Fingers? It always says I have to find a better time to go back. Not sure if it's a glitch or if it's something that will be added later. I'm sure someone has already asked this and it's probably been answered but I didn't see it, so anyone know of a way?

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes