Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
What equipment are you using for the contracts?
Also, which contracts have you succeeded?

Use the walkthrough link above and when you succeed in the contract and get those rare items, make sure to equip them.
Also, make sure to keep an eye on shop for better items (i.e. grinding a little give you enough money to buy rare long coat).
I have fedora, long coat, bulletproof vest, spiked gloves, black pants, lock glasses equipped and after the glasses, the perception is now 5 but i need it to be 6 for rescue mission

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Cat seemed interested enough to join in a threesome
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, though I think she only said that because Onorina was really resistant when Cat was giving her suggestions to sleep with MC.

The whole scene felt like Cat basically offering herself as a carrot to persuade Onorina rather than Cat volunteering cause she was interested in MC herself.

Reactions: Ayhsel

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I have fedora, long coat, bulletproof vest, spiked gloves, black pants, lock glasses equipped and after the glasses, the perception is now 5 but i need it to be 6 for rescue mission
Rescue mission? Are you talking about Eiza's sister rescue mission?

Perception has got nothing to do with that. For that you need a gun (as said by Wilfred), which you can get from Soldato package with Soldato promotion event.

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
Rescue mission? Are you talking about Eiza's sister rescue mission?

Perception has got nothing to do with that. For that you need a gun (as said by Wilfred), which you can get from Soldato package with Soldato promotion event.
ok thank you

May 26, 2020
Get the Holy Pants from the 3rd mission, that'll get you above 6 perception to get the extra stuff from the rescue mission.

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
Thx bro for the reply, autosave working but not normal save all about 60 since I restrat the game in new version,
my computer is clean, and very fast ...I9 2 graphic cart Nvidia GTX 1060, sdd512 and 3 HD 2T each, water cooling...., I play the new version since the beginning and I have restart my comptuter many time, this problem only came after a message in the game, I don't rmeber exacly , but it was like you have finish all, I have play a little more and got some new goals....
An autosave from 06.18 work an normal save from 04.16 to 04.20 no work

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Yeah, though I think she only said that because Onorina was really resistant when Cat was giving her suggestions to sleep with MC.

The whole scene felt like Cat basically offering herself as a carrot to persuade Onorina rather than Cat volunteering cause she was interested in MC herself.
And what about her massage during the mission?
2021-04-20_10-22.png

Anyway, if everything else fails and and she's not interested, we can ask Cordia for help. The risk of being killed for asking only makes it hotter (I'm starting to sound like Ayhsel)
2021-04-20_09-42.png

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Could we hope for more Cordia romantic / lewd scenes in next update?
Hope springs eternal ;) But I think it is safe to say that Cordia will get development, after all she already has a gallery. Whether it'll be next update or whether the Ice Queen requires more defrosting remains to be seen.

anyone can tell me how can I get this
Check the journal what is required. Once you meet all requirements, appearing before Wilfred should trigger it, you can still back out (or might have to since e. g. you didn't equip your gun) and then start it by talking to Wilfred (it will be a talking point, not a mission under "work").

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
got it thanks but can't see the contract for the rescuing mission doesn't matter at what time I go to welfred
The rescue mission is not listed as a contract. If you meet the requirements, it triggers automatically when you go to the office. If you still need to equip yourself, you can decline and then the rescue mission becomes part of the Talk/Work/Nevermind choice menu as "Burn The Ombras" when you go to the office and click on Wilfred.
1618924063812.png

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

And what about her massage during the mission?
View attachment 1152506

Anyway, if everything else fails and and she's not interested, we can ask Cordia for help. The risk of being killed for asking only makes it hotter (I'm starting to sound like Ayhsel)
View attachment 1152521
At the moment in which she proposes to Onorina it really felt to me only reason she wants to get closer to MC is because she has a strong feeling Cordia cares about MC. Like only thing she sees is Cordia. At this point I don't even think it is a "straight/bi/gay" thing but an obsession kind of thing..

On another topic, Onorina bitchy attitude was hot!! I want to teach that pretentious bitch a lesson in the lewdest way possible.

hahaha about starting to mix danger with sex, just know that that is a one way ticket... adrenaline works as a drug!

The important thing is that I am doing my job as villain of corrupting the souls of (not really) innocent (but actually already perv) humans.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The important thing is that I am doing my job as villain of corrupting the souls of (not really) innocent (but actually already perv) humans.
Ha ha ha, somehow, corrupting the corrupt, seems to lessen that, as an act of villainy...:unsure:
It's more like recruiting, at this point! :ROFLMAO:
Hold on, are you building a villainous army? :eek:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ha ha ha, somehow, corrupting the corrupt, seems to lessen that, as an act of villainy...:unsure:
It's more like recruiting, at this point! :ROFLMAO:
Hold on, are you building a villainous army? :eek:
Yes.. trying to find innocent souls to corrupt in a site full of perverts was not one of my brilliant mastermind ideas... In fact, more often that I would usually accept, I end up being the innocent one..

I am recruiting! It is hard though... A few candidates I had were asking for impossible stuff I could not find anywhere: several billions of dollars, magic powers, an Iron Man suit, 18 years old virgins babes, unicorn and dragons.. Who do they think I am? the genie in the bottle?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and whichone

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
I think I am at a point where I need to advance the story but want to build up my cash reserves. Got the pants from Amada and the locking glasses from the old man, impressed the bikini girl so I have a "future with her" along with a gallery pic. However no new events with anyone unless I advance the story but I only have about $300 so doing more missions. Goal is at least $1000 before moving on and get as many special gear as I can.

Have to say this game is 100% better with the changes HopesGaming has made. Takes me back to the DOS text games where you had descriptions of the different directions you could go. Love it and I only just began. (y):love:

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
I think I am at a point where I need to advance the story but want to build up my cash reserves. Got the pants from Amada and the locking glasses from the old man, impressed the bikini girl so I have a "future with her" along with a gallery pic. However no new events with anyone unless I advance the story but I only have about $300 so doing more missions. Goal is at least $1000 before moving on and get as many special gear as I can.

Have to say this game is 100% better with the changes HopesGaming has made. Takes me back to the DOS text games where you had descriptions of the different directions you could go. Love it and I only just began. (y):love:
Not to spoil the game too much, but 1000$ is too much for reserve. If you want to repeat the contracts for the sake of playing them then by all means do so, otherwise you don't have to.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes