Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
By the way, I was disappointed there was no scene in which everybody says their name, say where they are in a very polite way as that mythical day in the thread... that did happen right? I was not hallucinating? cause I still find it hard to believe such a thing happened in this thread.
February 2nd, Groundhog Day. Fewer repeats so far though.

(One possible way of implementing it would of course be having everybody join in in Joey's self introduction. I grew a beard, too)

I am skeptical that he is truly bisexual. I think he managed to fool Isabel because that is what she wanted to believe, and he doesn't want to admit the truth. I don't mean to generalize, and it is probably improving in modern times, but I don't get the sense that Italian culture (and many others) is especially welcoming to gay men, and the Mafia with its emphasis on masculinity, even less so, so Antonio has a very strong motive toward appearing straight.
The latter part is true, and even stated as such in game by Isabel ("Cordia may have changed the perception of women but there's still no way to be gay" or similar). However, what do you mean by "truly bisexual"? Or did you mean "he truly is" bisexual, so in reality completely gay? Because bisexuality does not necessarily mean "equal chances for both parts", you can still favor girls or boys, only that the other side is not out of the question.

And regardless of Isabel's hotness, when you're down with problems, sometimes the "other head" does not take over thinking. Plus we know that they have had a different time in the past. And he certainly cares about her and probably at least loved her.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Every time I see that fire comment, it strengthens my resolve to never, EVER play Acting Lessons.
I am a supporter of AL and specially about that scene. True, I played the game without knowing anything and when it was already finished, so I went in waiting for something and it ended up being something totally different. If you know the knowledge, the effect is strongly diminish. But I think it was a great approach.

I do not think such an approach would work in Deluca, though. While i do wonder some "fuck my life" moments, I am expecting things to go way differently. More complex and involved. That scene worked in AL precisely because it was a mind fuck to expectations. But Deluca's expectations are harder to grasp as the story is way more involved. So, things have to be done with more subtlety.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I am trying to fuck everything that moves.. inside a mafia family, including the daughters of the family, the mother and the daughter in law... Survival was never an option!

But it is only hotter!
Totally aggreed, it is worth it. :ROFLMAO: Yet I still think a premature "forest"ending on harem path would be great.

Her comment was more on the likes: I don't like you keeping things from me, so I figure out you are doing something against the family I will hurt you. And I totally support Gracie. They are treating him as family! I also totally support gracie cause her "I will hurt you" was one of the hottest scenes in the game! I love a kind of woman that can look into your eyes and tells you that! Not because I am masochistic (I more of a swinger in that aspect) but because I feel she is way more honest and pure than a woman that is worships me.

I don't know, I prefer a woman that loves me but that is willing even to let me go if I do something to hurt her! The whole "I will love you no matter what, you are the only thing I need and I will always forgive you" is kind of a turn off. I want an equal at my side, not a slave!
I didnt said she was wrong, I also totally support her, even without "aganist family" part. Going after two sister at the same time enough reason in my opinion. I just said she was scary, almost terrifying. In that scene everything looks like they designed to be terrifying. The music, the blur around Gracies face, her widened eyes, everything. And I think it is very succesfull since I am scared of a characater from an adult game. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Totally aggreed, it is worth it. :ROFLMAO: Yet I still think a premature "forest"ending on harem path would be great.
Hahah it would be a nice "bad" ending, if you are going for harem but fail very ridiculously hard conditions to satisfy.
I can imagine Wilfred asking Joey to bury our body without even changing her tone.
In that scene everything looks like they designed to be terrifying. The music, the blur around Gracies face, her widened eyes, everything. And I think it is very succesfull since I am scared of a characater from an adult game. :ROFLMAO:
True. Terrifying. And hot!!!!!

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
True. Terrifying. And hot!!!!!
Yeah, she is so hot, I cant help myself, I am always kissing her after that scene :ROFLMAO:

Hahah it would be a nice "bad" ending, if you are going for harem but fail very ridiculously hard conditions to satisfy.
I can imagine Wilfred asking Joey to bury our body without even changing her tone.
Just even thinking about satisfing both Luna and Gracie at the same time given me headache. How can anyone satisfy all of them :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ayhsel

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Might always be an option to include all the Eizas and Onorinas, Elitas, Caterinas, Amitas and Amatas as "side dishes" in a harem ending. Okay, with this bunch it just might be a bit exhausting to satisfy them all, but hey ...
So far, no indication from Caterina that she's interested even a little bit in men (considering she's shown to be exclusively all for Cordia, and seen flirting/playing around a bit with Onorina), but I'm hoping she's bi, at least.

With Onorina, from what we've seen of her, she doesn't seem to be get along with male members of the Family all that well (shown by her interactions with Gildart, Michael, Angelo and others. Only one she seems to respect is "Serpent" with him being her superior) compared to the female members, but I guess we'll have to see whether she gets in more events with MC.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Bravo to the developer that was awesome , i really really thank you for this Great game just perfect no complain , i hope u will make all the fans of this game happy at the end , u got my respect ! all the best ! (y)

10.12.gif

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
I've a big problem I like this game restart the new version, finish many goals but now after restart my computer I can't load my save, did anybody have a solution?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
how can I chance the name of the mc?
Ren'Py Save Editor is usually the easiest/most efficient way to change most savefile strings, integer, and variables. DeLuca MC name is under the "who" Name String if I recall correctly.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I've a big problem I like this game restart the new version, finish many goals but now after restart my computer I can't load my save, did anybody have a solution?
I don't think think anyone had this problem yet.
Not sure why you wouldn't be able to load your save. Only old saves (from previous versions) are said to be not working on new update because of incompatibility. It's my first time hearing update's saves not working after PC restart.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Try to pull from one of the auto-saves. If none of those work then your persistent file likely got corrupted.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
As much as I adore this VN I'm gonna be frankly honest w/ my opinion here: after 10 months between v0.06.5 and v0.07.1 with very little story progression is a bit concerning. I know it's selfish but I was really hoping for substantially more content after a year. Kinda worried I'll be fully retired by the time the story is fully fleshed out tbh. HopesGaming I'm stickin' w/ ya and supporting till the end.....just sincerely praying we can kick in some afterburners soon on progression. Thank you for your diligence as I'm certain you have a full project gameplan by now. Kindest regards.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
As much as I adore this VN I'm gonna be frankly honest w/ my opinion here: after 10 months between v0.06.5 and v0.07.1 with very little story progression is a bit concerning. I know it's selfish but I was really hoping for substantially more content after a year. Kinda worried I'll be fully retired by the time the story is fully fleshed out tbh. HopesGaming I'm stickin' w/ ya and supporting till the end.....just sincerely praying we can kick in some afterburners soon on progression. Thank you for your diligence as I'm certain you have a full project gameplan by now. Kindest regards.
Due to this update taking longer than expected (with the complete overhaul in gameplay with the Contracts), Hopes said that from now on, more often (but not always), the updates will be shorter yet quicker.

Reactions: Dragon59

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
how can I increase the perception
Equipping following items will increase your perception stats:

1) Fedora [Rare] - from Snooping Bonans Contract
2) Long Coat [Rare] - purchase at shop for $500
3) Holy Pants [Epic] - from The Delivery Boy Contract
4) Lock Glasses [Legendary] - from Nimble Fingers Contract

To get the items above, refer to the Contracts walkthrough by whichone at link below:

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-07-1-hopesgaming.15459/post-5526957

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
So far, no indication from Caterina that she's interested even a little bit in men (considering she's shown to be exclusively all for Cordia, and seen flirting/playing around a bit with Onorina), but I'm hoping she's bi, at least.

With Onorina, from what we've seen of her, she doesn't seem to be get along with male members of the Family all that well (shown by her interactions with Gildart, Michael, Angelo and others. Only one she seems to respect is "Serpent" with him being her superior) compared to the female members, but I guess we'll have to see whether she gets in more events with MC.
Cat seemed interested enough to join in a threesome
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dragon59 and Ayhsel

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
Equipping following items will increase your perception stats:

1) Fedora [Rare] - from Snooping Bonans Contract
2) Long Coat [Rare] - purchase at shop for $500
3) Holy Pants [Epic] - from The Delivery Boy Contract
4) Lock Glasses [Legendary] - from Nimble Fingers Contract

To get the items above, refer to the Contracts walkthrough by whichone at link below:

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-07-1-hopesgaming.15459/post-5526957
i have the perception 4 but can't ee to move forward

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
i have the perception 4 but can't ee to move forward
What equipment are you using for the contracts?
Also, which contracts have you succeeded?

Use the walkthrough link above and when you succeed in the contract and get those rare items, make sure to equip them.
Also, make sure to keep an eye on shop for better items (i.e. grinding a little give you enough money to buy rare long coat).

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes