whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Replaying the game from the beginning I am again reminded that if i'm smart enough to have figured out that Gracie is a complete and total sociopath the MC should have by now too.

C'mon MC! Get with it and then learn to CONQUER her with it!
Sociopath, you say?
Never, won't hear a word of it.
I mean, just look at the angel:
Gracie Socio Nono.jpg

Butter wouldn't melt.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Sociopath, you say?
Never, won't hear a word of it.
I mean, just look at the angel:
View attachment 1151275

Butter wouldn't melt.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Damn she is beautiful!! Looking totally irresistible (as always)! Great attire by the way!! It reminds me of that scene in the Isabel's chapter blizzard princess where she would go I will hurt you!. Made me skipped a beat as my heart was "PLEASE MARRY ME!!!"

After re playing the novel I am again in a position in which I cannot pick a favorite!

I want her to find me doing her sister, going all yandere looking like that, suddenly open a hole in wood door and with that smile yell: Here's Gracie!

Last edited:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
HopesGaming
Hey there mate, think there's some issue with the pills.

I gained a minimum of 8 Painkillers, from the Dog. My inventory only ever showed 1.
I gained 2 of the Energy Pills with the Chibi Isabel render.
I have never used either of these pill types.
My inventory now shows 0 for each type.

As the geriatric said to his nurse, I would like to know where my pills went? :ROFLMAO:
The moral of the story is don't be a damn drug addict or you are gonna have your pills stolen

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Was the part with Filius and Prudens really necessary? Bit immature if you ask me.
Well, I found the scene very amusing. It held up a mirror to reality here at F95 - well, what you might call reality here - in a ruthless and merciless way. I always have to think of this very scene when I'm on the move in various threads here and find exactly the kind of people here who fit in 100%. Hopes can only be congratulated for creating a scene that is both loved and hated here, depending on which type of person sees the scene.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Well, I found the scene very amusing. It held up a mirror to reality here at F95 - well, what you might call reality here - in a ruthless and merciless way. I always have to think of this very scene when I'm on the move in various threads here and find exactly the kind of people here who fit in 100%.
Yes, exactly. Filius is alive and well all over. I see him in every thread of all of my favorite games here. Like most of us here, I suspect, I like story heavy VNs that have realistic and complex characters, where not everything in the game is a wish-fulfillment fantasy all the time.

Unfortunately, like in Deluca Family, if a dev steps outside of the mold of full harem, with all characters in love and drooling over the MC immediately, all virgins with no past interest in anyone else ever, and of course, the MC must be a complete asshole to all women that he meets if they show an ounce of independance or he is branded a "beta" or worse, than the "white-nights", show up to try to spoil the game for everyone else with their constant rude attacks and insult anyone who likes the game.

So many games here fit the stereotypical mold, I don't know why they don't just play those hundreds of other games, and leave the more sophisticated games to the rest of us, but I guess it is just a pathological entitlement that they have that they feel that everything in the world must conform to their personal opinions and preferences.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Damn she is beautiful!! Looking totally irresistible (as always)! Great attire by the way!! It reminds me of that scene in the Isabel's chapter blizzard princess where she would go I will hurt you!. Made me skipped a beat as my heart was "PLEASE MARRY ME!!!"

After re playing the novel I am again in a position in which I cannot pick a favorite!

I want her to find me doing her sister, going all yandere looking like that, suddenly open a hole in wood door and with that smile yell: Here's Gracie!
Why pick? I think Gracie and Luna are coocoo/co-dependant enough to legit have no problem sharing, at least with each other.

Isabel is gonna be a bit trickier though, maybe. Depends on if they truly consider her a sister, and if Angelo goes full gay and is willing to let Isabel be happy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ayhsel

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yes, exactly. Filius is alive and well all over. I see him in every thread of all of my favorite games here. Like most of us here, I suspect, I like story heavy VNs that have realistic and complex characters, where not everything in the game is a wish-fulfillment fantasy all the time.

Unfortunately, like in Deluca Family, if a dev steps outside of the mold of full harem, with all characters in love and drooling over the MC immediately, all virgins with no past interest in anyone else ever, and of course, the MC must be a complete asshole to all women that he meets if they show an ounce of independance or he is branded a "beta" or worse, than the "white-nights", show up to try to spoil the game for everyone else with their constant rude attacks and insult anyone who likes the game.

So many games here fit the stereotypical mold, I don't know why they don't just play those hundreds of other games, and leave the more sophisticated games to the rest of us, but I guess it is just a pathological entitlement that they have that they feel that everything in the world must conform to their personal opinions and preferences.
As somebody who once in a while likes a game of "27 schoolgirls fall for you, no questions asked" (though I still like some progression towards the event, a kind of "hunt") I can assure you that those threads are no better. Apart from the usual "updates take too long" and especially "too little scenes" you get the "MC is a sissy because he doesn't kick all women" you mentioned, you of course get "too much NTR, I want these girls and just because I didn't read description nor tags doesn't mean you needn't take it out" in NTR games or "needs NTR - we who love to share are superior, self assured, and that we feel the need to point this out does not make this contradictory at all" in non NTR ones. And how dare you introduce a non-fuckable female character (bonus points if it touches the "incest" question).

What unites this diverse bunch is always a feeling of "I know where the mistakes in this game lies" and those who like it as is are somehow inferior. The idea to just leave something alone you don't like is somehow not feasible. Hey, I get that, I regularily see games with incredible renders and glowing 5 star reviews all over but the "wrong" (for me) tags, that's not nice. But not everybody is on my payroll and works for me ...

Last edited:

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
there is a bug in the job/contract "the painter" when you have been around the entire "map" and talked with that man mr Bonagura, if you go back to the tavern it somehow register it as being back with mr Bonagura. so cant talk with old man in tavern.

Reactions: Dragon59

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Why pick? I think Gracie and Luna are coocoo/co-dependant enough to legit have no problem sharing, at least with each other.

Isabel is gonna be a bit trickier though, maybe. Depends on if they truly consider her a sister, and if Angelo goes full gay and is willing to let Isabel be happy.
I don't know. I am not expecting a harem here. While I think this is one of those few stories in which a kind of harem could work*, I am actually waiting for the moment in which we will have to pick.

*The reason why I comment I could see a harem working here is simply because the setting allows it. In some sense, the key element is Cordia and the hierarchical structure of the family, mixed with the fact that Deluca is a family of wierdos.

Let me explain myself better. We have first that everybody obeys Cordia and her word is law. We have then that it was suggested (maybe not, but it was what I understood) that Cordia has remained alone since the death of Lucan. Provided her kiss was not motherly, she could developed feelings for MC.
Now, I can see a situation in which she would allow her daughters to be romantically involved with MC (it is again hinted she is already allowing it, when Wilfred comment to MC they are letting him have his way with the girls, at least for now).
Only way in which I can see Cordia also allowing Isabel's to be involved with MC is if Antonio died. The reason is that which mother would want her son to be cheated and I don't think the whole "Antonio goes gay" will ever happened.

So, all in all a situation in which Cordia, Luna, Gracie and Isabel date MC is potentially possible. First, however, let me be explicit here. I don't see a harem in which MC goes a pick which girl he wants to fuck and all other are happy and might even join. I see a situation in which each girl is aware he is dating the others, but nothing else. Second, it is Cordia who would be the harem queen, not MC, but simply it would be MC the one benefitting from it. This last part again follows from the hierarchical structure.

In general, and even with these variations, I would be very against the idea, as everybody agreeing MC can fuck everybody is a terrible way to write an interesting novel, as it kills a lot of potential conflict. Luckily, Deluca's plot is not a pure love story. The driving story is not about getting the girls. That is one of the things going on, but more a consequence than the cause of the plot. So even if eventually all relationship conflict was potentially killed, I can see the novel having so much things going on that it would not be truly detrimental.

HAVING SAID ALL THAT, I am still not betting money on this being the case. We will most likely have to pick, eventually. Or it might end up being one of those novels where the relationships issues are never resolved, in which the novel finishes with MC unable to pick.. One way or the other, we'll see, but I suggest you lower your harem expectations, though.

Last edited:

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
I want Dragons in the harem, and the dog to rape Wilfred, and the MC to be Cordia's son so it's an incest story, and some random black guy named Eric with a 14 inch dick to screw any girl I leave alone for 5 minutes, and real pink fluffy unicorns to be barbequed while still alive then eaten, and a completely realistic mafia setting apart from girls on rollerskates cos thats hot, a nun in the story who isn't a sex crazed lunatic and some milk and cookies.

People can find pretty much whatever they are into somewhere around here, if only there was a way to search for games by tag instead of just asking game developers to make the game they want.

I wonder what would happen if i scrolled to the top of the page and clicked on one of the tags?

I know people can't read or won't on a site filled with Visual NOVELS and lot's of people typing staff in threads about those NOVELS but if they can't click stuff either how do they get on the site and download stuff in the first place?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I want Dragons in the harem, and the dog to rape Wilfred, and the MC to be Cordia's son so it's an incest story, and some random black guy named Eric with a 14 inch dick to screw any girl I leave alone for 5 minutes, and real pink fluffy unicorns to be barbequed while still alive then eaten, and a completely realistic mafia setting apart from girls on rollerskates cos thats hot, a nun in the story who isn't a sex crazed lunatic and some milk and cookies.

People can find pretty much whatever they are into somewhere around here, if only there was a way to search for games by tag instead of just asking game developers to make the game they want.

I wonder what would happen if i scrolled to the top of the page and clicked on one of the tags?

I know people can't read or won't on a site filled with Visual NOVELS and lot's of people typing staff in threads about those NOVELS but if they can't click stuff either how do they get on the site and download stuff in the first place?
If you click in latest update in the menu bar above, you can search by tag. But that will still not solve the issues. First, the tags are recommendations and people still complain about them. NTR tag being the extreme case. Second, people will complain always, regardless of what you do. Third, entitled douchebags will always be entitled douchebags.... no way to save that issue. I know, I am one!

Sep 3, 2020
I don't know. I am not expecting a harem here. While I think this is one of those few stories in which a kind of harem could work*, I am actually waiting for the moment in which we will have to pick.

*The reason why I comment I could see a harem working here is simply because the setting allows it. In some sense, the key element is Cordia and the hierarchical structure of the family, mixed with the fact that Deluca is a family of wierdos.

Let me explain myself better. We have first that everybody obeys Cordia and her word is law. We have then that it was suggested (maybe not, but it was what I understood) that Cordia has remained alone since the death of Lucan. Provided her kiss was not motherly, she could developed feelings for MC.
Now, I can see a situation in which she would allow her daughters to be romantically involved with MC (it is again hinted she is already allowing it, when Wilfred comment to MC they are letting him have his way with the girls, at least for now).
Only way in which I can see Cordia also allowing Isabel's to be involved with MC is if Antonio died. The reason is that which mother would want her son to be cheated and I don't think the whole "Antonio goes gay" will ever happened.

So, all in all a situation in which Cordia, Luna, Gracie and Isabel date MC is potentially possible. First, however, let me be explicit here. I don't see a harem in which MC goes a pick which girl he wants to fuck and all other are happy and might even join. I see a situation in which each girl is aware he is dating the others, but nothing else. Second, it is Cordia who would be the harem queen, not MC, but simply it would be MC the one benefitting from it. This last part again follows from the hierarchical structure.

In general, and even with these variations, I would be very against the idea, as everybody agreeing MC can fuck everybody is a terrible way to write an interesting novel, as it kills a lot of potential conflict. Luckily, Deluca's plot is not a pure love story. The driving story is not about getting the girls. That is one of the things going on, but more a consequence than the cause of the plot. So even if eventually all relationship conflict was potentially killed, I can see the novel having so much things going on that it would not be truly detrimental.

HAVING SAID ALL THAT, I am still not betting money on this being the case. We will most likely have to pick, eventually. Or it might end up being one of those novels where the relationships issues are never resolved, in which the novel finishes with MC unable to pick.. One way or the other, we'll see, but I suggest you lower your harem expectations, though.
I am praying that I get to Mary Luna in the end that is one of the reasons why I'm doing this getting all this powert doing whatever Mission HopesGamingwant me to do and if Cordia refuses to give me Lunas hand in marriage

I will ask HopesGaming permission to go straight up Darth Vader on their ass

Cordia give me Lunas hand or I will take Antonio's head and the head of anyone who gets in my way

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am praying that I get to Mary Luna in the end that is one of the reasons why I'm doing this getting all this powert doing whatever Mission HopesGamingwant me to do and if Cordia refuses to give me Lunas hand in marriage

I will ask HopesGaming permission to go straight up Darth Vader on their ass

Cordia give me Lunas hand or I will take Antonio's head and the head of anyone who gets in my way
hahah yeah I was expecting you to reply to me something like this!

But don't worry, I am confident that if there is something Cordia would be happy is with MC being with Luna. Definitely, the most easy thing Cordia would allow, out of the other options (herself, Gracie, Isabel). Well, that is assuming the current information. We have no idea what the story will lead up to.

But I would not worry too much. I am confident there will be a Luna's ending.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Antonio going gay has already happened. It's just a question of if he is going to stop pretending, or at least get his immediate family to help cover for him.

And you can't kill a conflict that doesn't exist.

The characterization up to this point almost wholly lends itself to a scenario where all the official love interests(Luca, isabel, Gracie) are weird/psychologically damaged/co-dependent enough to be perfectly fine sharing a lover.

At least with each other. Again, with Isabel being the only real wild card in the bunch because alot of it comes down to whether or not Angelo just decides to be openly gay(it's already established he's being secretively gay) or at least agrees to let Isabel be happy as long as she keeps it lowkey to avoid damaging the family reputation, same as he's already doing with his male lovers.

Basically it comes down to whether or not Angelo will stop being a hypocrite, and whether or not Luna and Gracie truly accept Isabel as one of them.

Luna? Definitely.

Gracie? Who can tell for sure with that little sociopath...

Cordia could be a potential facilitator...and she certainly seems to have hinted to a similar relationship in the past with MC's dad...so it's not out of the realm of possibility.

At this point things are being so heavily steered towards a harem/open relationship with the main LI's i'd be stunned if a monogamous relationship was forcefully shoehorned in to the exclusion of what every sign up til now has pointed toward.

I can certainly see multiple endings, but any "one girl" endings would require the MC to actively choose one girl to the exclusion of the rest. But right now I see the official canon ending, assuming you successfully maximize affection points and maybe morality points too, as pushing the story toward a harem/sharing relationship and doing so in a way that will feel more "earned" than most harem games.

Granted, i use the word "earned" rather loosely since it's only made plausible by the fact the whole family is comedically fucked in the head.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Antonio going gay has already happened. It's just a question of if he is going to stop pretending, or at least get his immediate family to help cover for him.
Actually no. It was established he is bi. Isabel explicitly stated she would not have married a gay man, implying at most, he managed to fool her very well.
At this moment it is a discussion thing, but it has not been established he is gay. Only that he can potentially be. I personally doubt that is the case. You don't need to be gay to have your relationship with your wife break down after you lost a child, even if unborn.
And you can't kill a conflict that doesn't exist.
We cannot know that yet. They know he is flirting with them all, but that is different to require a formal relationship. So the conflict can be there as soon as any of them wants a real relationship. MC too.
At this point things are being so heavily steered towards a harem/open relationship with the main LI's i'd be stunned if a monogamous relationship was forcefully shoehorned in to the exclusion of what every sign up til now has pointed toward.
I'd say this is more your interpretation that was has been steered to. On the very least, it is not clear to me it has been Hopes' intent.
I can certainly see multiple endings, but any "one girl" endings would require the MC to actively choose one girl to the exclusion of the rest. But right now I see the official canon ending, assuming you successfully maximize affection points and maybe morality points too, as pushing the story toward a harem/sharing relationship and doing so in a way that will feel more "earned" than most harem games.
As I mentioned the setting allows it more than most other novels. But, in the end, there is soo much story yet to be done. For as much as we know, each of the main love interest may die in a fire in which you can only save one of them! :lepew:
Granted, i use the word "earned" rather loosely since it's only made plausible by the fact the whole family is comedically fucked in the head.
Yep, as I said, Delucas are portrayed as a bunch of weirdos. Even other families inside the novel regarded them as much. And clearly, absolutely all respect/fear Cordia. So her rule is what really matters here, in my opinion.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
3) When next update?
This one actually would be nice to know. No an actual release date, but what is Hopes planning to. Two other releases this year now that the big part is done? That would be nice. We are in April, so say one in August, another one in December?

Ahh... an evil chocolate vampire lord can dream...

Reactions: Cartageno
Sep 3, 2020
hahah yeah I was expecting you to reply to me something like this!

But don't worry, I am confident that if there is something Cordia would be happy is with MC being with Luna. Definitely, the most easy thing Cordia would allow, out of the other options (herself, Gracie, Isabel). Well, that is assuming the current information. We have no idea what the story will lead up to.

But I would not worry too much. I am confident there will be a Luna's ending.
yes and if it comes down to a fightI will just let her know my older brother is an immortal heartless vampire that will kill everyone and everything in his path.
;)

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes