Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
yes and if it comes down to a fightI will just let her know my older brother is an immortal heartless vampire that will kill everyone and everything in his path.
;)
Of course my brother! I have your back! let those bitches know I will come for them if you cannot marry Luna!

Mmmm it is best if you don't tell them I call them bitches. They kind of scare the shit out of me. Specially Gracie. Which is problematic, as she also turns me on so much when she is scary. It is like a no winning situation. One way or another, I am getting fucked!

Sep 3, 2020
Of course my brother! I have your back! let those bitches know I will come for them if you cannot marry Luna!

Mmmm it is best if you don't tell them I call them bitches. They kind of scare the shit out of me. Specially Gracie. Which is problematic, as she also turns me on so much when she is scary. It is like a no winning situation. One way or another, I am getting fucked!
well I never played Gracie story so I don't know anything about that and
how many times do I have to remind you you can't die
besides what can that. nuttysquirrel/ mad scientistt Gracie really do to you anyway

Stepfan

May 2, 2020
I just reached end of line. Story with great music, this plot line is great even for a movie. Great job, only down side is well .. updates are slow. But I guess quality take time.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
hahah yeah I was expecting you to reply to me something like this!

But don't worry, I am confident that if there is something Cordia would be happy is with MC being with Luna. Definitely, the most easy thing Cordia would allow, out of the other options (herself, Gracie, Isabel). Well, that is assuming the current information. We have no idea what the story will lead up to.

But I would not worry too much. I am confident there will be a Luna's ending.
I think if they give solo-endings to characters, Hopes will probably need to give solo endings for all 4 main girls (Luna, Gracie, Isabel, Cordia).
Luna and Cordia are of course my 2 favorite characters, but there are also those who heavily favor characters like Gracie or Isabel (and given Hopes has said he'll also make friend-only path for Luna and Gracie as well like he did for Isabel).

So if solo endings are an options, my hope is the following:

- Luna solo Ending
- Graie solo Ending
- Isabel solo Ending
- Cordia solo Ending
- Family Harem Ending (maybe in this one, characters like Amita, Amata, Siobhan, Leliana can join in the fun :LOL: )

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I think if they give solo-endings to characters, Hopes will probably need to give solo endings for all 4 main girls (Luna, Gracie, Isabel, Cordia).
Luna and Cordia are of course my 2 favorite characters, but there are also those who heavily favor characters like Gracie or Isabel (and given Hopes has said he'll also make friend-only path for Luna and Gracie as well like he did for Isabel).

- Luna solo Ending
- Graie solo Ending
- Isabel solo Ending
- Cordia solo Ending
- Family Harem Ending (maybe in this one, characters like Amita, Amata, Siobhan, Leliana can join in the fun :LOL: )
That'd be the dream. Having those options.

Don't forget Eiza in that Harem Ending, MC's "unofficial" soldier :LOL:.

Reactions: JJJ84

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That'd be the dream. Having those options.

Don't forget Eiza in that Harem Ending, MC's "unofficial" soldier :LOL:.
Might always be an option to include all the Eizas and Onorinas, Elitas, Caterinas, Amitas and Amatas as "side dishes" in a harem ending. Okay, with this bunch it just might be a bit exhausting to satisfy them all, but hey ...

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I don't know. I am not expecting a harem here. While I think this is one of those few stories in which a kind of harem could work*, I am actually waiting for the moment in which we will have to pick.

*The reason why I comment I could see a harem working here is simply because the setting allows it. In some sense, the key element is Cordia and the hierarchical structure of the family, mixed with the fact that Deluca is a family of wierdos.

Let me explain myself better. We have first that everybody obeys Cordia and her word is law. We have then that it was suggested (maybe not, but it was what I understood) that Cordia has remained alone since the death of Lucan. Provided her kiss was not motherly, she could developed feelings for MC.
Now, I can see a situation in which she would allow her daughters to be romantically involved with MC (it is again hinted she is already allowing it, when Wilfred comment to MC they are letting him have his way with the girls, at least for now).
Only way in which I can see Cordia also allowing Isabel's to be involved with MC is if Antonio died. The reason is that which mother would want her son to be cheated and I don't think the whole "Antonio goes gay" will ever happened.

So, all in all a situation in which Cordia, Luna, Gracie and Isabel date MC is potentially possible. First, however, let me be explicit here. I don't see a harem in which MC goes a pick which girl he wants to fuck and all other are happy and might even join. I see a situation in which each girl is aware he is dating the others, but nothing else. Second, it is Cordia who would be the harem queen, not MC, but simply it would be MC the one benefitting from it. This last part again follows from the hierarchical structure.

In general, and even with these variations, I would be very against the idea, as everybody agreeing MC can fuck everybody is a terrible way to write an interesting novel, as it kills a lot of potential conflict. Luckily, Deluca's plot is not a pure love story. The driving story is not about getting the girls. That is one of the things going on, but more a consequence than the cause of the plot. So even if eventually all relationship conflict was potentially killed, I can see the novel having so much things going on that it would not be truly detrimental.

HAVING SAID ALL THAT, I am still not betting money on this being the case. We will most likely have to pick, eventually. Or it might end up being one of those novels where the relationships issues are never resolved, in which the novel finishes with MC unable to pick.. One way or the other, we'll see, but I suggest you lower your harem expectations, though.
The words of wisdom. (y) If there wont be any major changes your thoughts will become real, I think

I'd really like to see such route with different happy endings for each of the main girls. But I am kind of sorry for the people who wants Isabelle or harem route.

In this progression of story, a harem thought looks like a suicide for MC. If hopes thinks adding "premature" ending for such a route, I would support him with all my heart. Just thinking about Wilfred or one of serpents killing MC for his "mischievous" behaivor -most probably Wilfred- is a really good end for game. :ROFLMAO:

Isabelle's route requires Gracie missions already and I fell like there is no happy ending aganist Gracie. Especially after the "I will hurt you" scene in Blizzard Princess. Even whole family would back Isabelle, she would find a way and punish both Isabelle and MC like she did in the Warehouse mission.

Reactions: Ayhsel

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Can we please come back to the important questions?

1) Why my old save works not?
2) Almost three years, not enough fucky fucky!
3) When next update?
You forgotten:
The whole game is now shit with the new contract. Why fix something that wasn't broken?
This one actually would be nice to know. No an actual release date, but what is Hopes planning to. Two other releases this year now that the big part is done? That would be nice. We are in April, so say one in August, another one in December?

Ahh... an evil chocolate vampire lord can dream...
14:53, on Wednesday UTC. Now happy?:ROFLMAO:

- Luna solo Ending
- Graie solo Ending
- Isabel solo Ending
- Cordia solo Ending
And the most important ending the Filius Canis Ending: Where you have a gangbang, on the receiving end, with Wilfred, Antonio, Gottardo and his flail, a unicorn, a male dragon and Floaty.

PS: With how I think hopes "ticked", I woudn't even be supprised, if the next release would be now on a Wednesday 14:53 UTC.

Last edited:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
well I never played Gracie story so I don't know anything about that and
how many times do I have to remind you you can't die
besides what can that. nuttysquirrel/ mad scientistt Gracie really do to you anyway
I would recommend playing it friend, there are really good scenes in both Isabelle and Gracie stories. While Isabelle melting your heart, Gracie could strike fear into it.

Of course none of them can surpass the effect lovely Luna created but give them chance of disappointment. :ROFLMAO:

It would be interesting to see that but highly unlikely to have a harem ending, I think. More likely forest :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84 and Ayhsel

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I don't know. I am not expecting a harem here. While I think this is one of those few stories in which a kind of harem could work*, I am actually waiting for the moment in which we will have to pick.

*The reason why I comment I could see a harem working here is simply because the setting allows it. In some sense, the key element is Cordia and the hierarchical structure of the family, mixed with the fact that Deluca is a family of wierdos.

Let me explain myself better. We have first that everybody obeys Cordia and her word is law. We have then that it was suggested (maybe not, but it was what I understood) that Cordia has remained alone since the death of Lucan. Provided her kiss was not motherly, she could developed feelings for MC.
Now, I can see a situation in which she would allow her daughters to be romantically involved with MC (it is again hinted she is already allowing it, when Wilfred comment to MC they are letting him have his way with the girls, at least for now).
Only way in which I can see Cordia also allowing Isabel's to be involved with MC is if Antonio died. The reason is that which mother would want her son to be cheated and I don't think the whole "Antonio goes gay" will ever happened.

So, all in all a situation in which Cordia, Luna, Gracie and Isabel date MC is potentially possible. First, however, let me be explicit here. I don't see a harem in which MC goes a pick which girl he wants to fuck and all other are happy and might even join. I see a situation in which each girl is aware he is dating the others, but nothing else. Second, it is Cordia who would be the harem queen, not MC, but simply it would be MC the one benefitting from it. This last part again follows from the hierarchical structure.

In general, and even with these variations, I would be very against the idea, as everybody agreeing MC can fuck everybody is a terrible way to write an interesting novel, as it kills a lot of potential conflict. Luckily, Deluca's plot is not a pure love story. The driving story is not about getting the girls. That is one of the things going on, but more a consequence than the cause of the plot. So even if eventually all relationship conflict was potentially killed, I can see the novel having so much things going on that it would not be truly detrimental.

HAVING SAID ALL THAT, I am still not betting money on this being the case. We will most likely have to pick, eventually. Or it might end up being one of those novels where the relationships issues are never resolved, in which the novel finishes with MC unable to pick.. One way or the other, we'll see, but I suggest you lower your harem expectations, though.
I think if it goes the way of harem, instead of MC fucking multiple characters all at once, perhaps it can be set up as it is in "Sorceror"; where girls are aware MC is fucking and is in relationship with other girls, but gives MC the notice "You can fuck and have relationship with others, but when you have sex, do it behind closed door or away from my eyes since I don't want to see it or hear it." or something along those lines.

I'm building my MC's storyline so that all girls fall in love with him. And if we come across a day when one (or more) of these girls give MC an ultimatum (pick me or else), damn my heart will get heavy with the choice I have to make.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Luna solo Ending
- Graie solo Ending
- Isabel solo Ending
- Cordia solo Ending
I am expecting to go this way if there is a harem. 4 individual routes and then the harem.
In this progression of story, a harem thought looks like a suicide for MC.
I am trying to fuck everything that moves.. inside a mafia family, including the daughters of the family, the mother and the daughter in law... Survival was never an option!

But it is only hotter!
Isabelle's route requires Gracie missions already and I fell like there is no happy ending aganist Gracie. Especially after the "I will hurt you" scene in Blizzard Princess. Even whole family would back Isabelle, she would find a way and punish both Isabelle and MC like she did in the Warehouse mission.
Her comment was more on the likes: I don't like you keeping things from me, so I figure out you are doing something against the family I will hurt you. And I totally support Gracie. They are treating him as family! I also totally support gracie cause her "I will hurt you" was one of the hottest scenes in the game! I love a kind of woman that can look into your eyes and tells you that! Not because I am masochistic (I more of a swinger in that aspect) but because I feel she is way more honest and pure than a woman that is worships me.

I don't know, I prefer a woman that loves me but that is willing even to let me go if I do something to hurt her! The whole "I will love you no matter what, you are the only thing I need and I will always forgive you" is kind of a turn off. I want an equal at my side, not a slave!

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
so does it mean we all have to start a new game or is there a way to continue where the last update ended?
I suppose in some alternative reality, the big warning on post #1 that says Old saves won't work plus all the announcements in the last X number of months that we all have to start over means there's a way to continue where the last update ended... :rolleyes:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Actually no. It was established he is bi. Isabel explicitly stated she would not have married a gay man, implying at most, he managed to fool her very well.
At this moment it is a discussion thing, but it has not been established he is gay. Only that he can potentially be. I personally doubt that is the case. You don't need to be gay to have your relationship with your wife break down after you lost a child, even if unborn.
Normally I would agree with your point, but it didn't seem like Isabel and Antonio had the warmest relationship before the pregnancy. Plus, it seemed like Antonio was more interested in the guys before Isabel entered the picture. I see their marriage as one of convenience for Antonio, which Isabel probably suspected from the beginning, but is denying it to herself. I think the relationship breakdown was more that Isabel didn't provide him with an heir, so he didn't feel the need to pretend to himself any longer, though he still won't admit the truth to Isabel or anyone else, yet.

I am skeptical that he is truly bisexual. I think he managed to fool Isabel because that is what she wanted to believe, and he doesn't want to admit the truth. I don't mean to generalize, and it is probably improving in modern times, but I don't get the sense that Italian culture (and many others) is especially welcoming to gay men, and the Mafia with its emphasis on masculinity, even less so, so Antonio has a very strong motive toward appearing straight.

I am not in their shoes, so I could be completely wrong, but I am generally skeptical that bisexual people don't have a preference, usually for the same sex, since there is still a lot of societal pressure to be straight. I can't even count how many cases I have read about where someone marries a bisexual person of the opposite sex, and after 5 or 10 years, the bisexual partner decides they can't deny their true nature and desire to be with someone of the same sex. I am sure there are exceptions. It is horrible for the person left behind, obviously, so I hope that with more societal acceptance of gay people, this will happen less and less and people can feel free to be with who they want, without the need for an unwitting beard.

Besides, any man that could resist Isabel (wow), is highly suspect toward being gay.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Normally I would agree with your point, but it didn't seem like Isabel and Antonio had the warmest relationship before the pregnancy. Plus, it seemed like Antonio was more interested in the guys before Isabel entered the picture. I see their marriage as one of convenience for Antonio, which Isabel probably suspected from the beginning, but is denying it to herself. I think the relationship breakdown was more that Isabel didn't provide him with an heir, so he didn't feel the need to keep up the facade any longer.

I am skeptical that he is truly bisexual. I think he managed to fool Isabel because that is what she wanted to believe, and he doesn't want to admit the truth. I don't mean to generalize, and it is probably improving in modern times, but I don't get the sense that Italian culture (and many others) is especially welcoming to gay men, and the Mafia with its emphasis on masculinity, even less so, so Antonio has a very strong motive toward appearing straight.

I am not in their shoes, so I could be completely wrong, but I am generally skeptical that bisexual people don't have a preference, usually for the same sex, since there is still a lot of societal pressure to be straight. I can't even count how many cases I have read about where someone marries a bisexual person of the opposite sex, and after 5 or 10 years, the bisexual partner decides they can't deny their true nature and desire to be with someone of the same sex. I am sure there are exceptions. It is horrible for the person left behind, obviously, so I hope that with more societal acceptance of gay people, this will happen less and less and people can feel free to be with who they want, without the need for an unwitting beard.

Besides, any man that could resist Isabel (wow), is highly suspect toward being gay.
DISCLAIMER: the following is all my understanding. Can be totally wrong, but I think it is the most fitting, given what I have understood of the novel.

I see your point. My point is that I think he was genuinely interested in Isabel. Even if he has only dated guys before, my understanding was that he really loved her. And I remember reading (maybe wrong) that before the marriage he was extremely great to her, from Isabel's lips.

I think it was something as simple as this. He was mainly interested in men, maybe liking a girl or two. And then met Isabel, who really swept him completely. And he really was interested in her and was no longer interested in dating other people, men or female. Then, the baby died. Probably too hurtful for him to be with Isabel, might even subconsciously blame her for it... He start looking into other relationships simply to avoid feeling pain, not because he was trying to meet men.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
By the way, I was disappointed there was no scene in which everybody says their name, say where they are in a very polite way as that mythical day in the thread... that did happen right? I was not hallucinating? cause I still find it hard to believe such a thing happened in this thread.
Who knows. The adaptation of that mythical day may still come.

Hopes said that scene in game will involve Gottardo and Joey, and they weren't in the new content of the update (with it being "Serpent" focused), so possibly in a future mission?

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes