WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Yes.. trying to find innocent souls to corrupt in a site full of perverts was not one of my brilliant mastermind ideas... In fact, more often that I would usually accept, I end up being the innocent one..

I am recruiting! It is hard though... A few candidates I had were asking for impossible stuff I could not find anywhere: several billions of dollars, magic powers, an Iron Man suit, 18 years old virgins babes, unicorn and dragons.. Who do they think I am? the genie in the bottle?
Totally unreasonable

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I think I am at a point where I need to advance the story but want to build up my cash reserves. Got the pants from Amada and the locking glasses from the old man, impressed the bikini girl so I have a "future with her" along with a gallery pic. However no new events with anyone unless I advance the story but I only have about $300 so doing more missions. Goal is at least $1000 before moving on and get as many special gear as I can.

Have to say this game is 100% better with the changes HopesGaming has made. Takes me back to the DOS text games where you had descriptions of the different directions you could go. Love it and I only just began. (y):love:
After completing the update, I grinded till I reach a little bit over $10k.
Thinking of this as an investment into the future (where story might require me to spend some money, plus, in case better equipment arrive in the shops in the future).

And yeah, the game is much better with the changes made. 100% agree.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Speaking of recruiting, in MC's stats screen there is a number section called "recruits." I'm wondering how this will come into effect in the future.
Yeah, shame Eiza didn't get to be No. 1, our first in this as well.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yeah, shame Eiza didn't get to be No. 1, our first in this as well.
That's the first thing I did literally after finishing the update (checking the recruits stat).
With Eiza becoming our first soldier, I expected that to give MC a tick up +1 in terms of recruits.

But I guess "unofficial" soldiers don't count (shrug).

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
That's the first thing I did literally after finishing the update.
With Eiza becoming our first soldier, I expected that to give MC a tick up +1 in terms of recruits.

But I guess "unofficial" soldiers don't count (shrug).
Yeah, she's not a lackey, she's a sub. :ROFLMAO:
p.s. I do not mean subordinate, either! ;)
Totally unreasonable
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: WhiteyG and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
What do you mean old saves won't work? Do I need to start all over?
In short, yes.
Gameplay went through a complete overhaul so old saves (prior to the latest update) are no longer compatible with the new updated game.

TheFluffyDude

Oct 13, 2020
In short, yes.
Gameplay went through a complete overhaul so old saves (prior to the latest update) are no longer compatible with the new updated game.
Ah, well. That sucks. I don't really have time on my hands to start over. Welp... Thanks for the response, anyway.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Ah, well. That sucks. I don't really have time on my hands to start over. Welp... Thanks for the response, anyway.
Well, there is the fast ctrl skip option to speed past the previous content (though regarding the introduction until Family Breakfast, there are some new things added, or redone, so I'd suggest not skipping through it).

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
On top of the advice above, there is also the "Search this thread" function.
There have been a couple of people post their saves from 7.1, saved at the end of 6.5 content.
See here.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJJ84

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Dev I really didnt want to have to re-live My Name is Luna again:cry:saddest thing is shit like this happens forreal in third world countries.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
And you're not the only one who does that either.
If I remember correctly, the dev of Sunshine Love also recently did something somewhat similar with his latest update, poking fun at people who just didn't understand what "Abandoned" means on this site.

Same thing here I think, nothing more, nothing less
Don't you mean "aboned?"

Dev I really didnt want to have to re-live My Name is Luna again:cry:saddest thing is shit like this happens forreal in third world countries.
Yeah. I almost went to the light version. As it was, I hit CTRL and rushed through most of it. I did not let myself become immersed in it as I did the first time.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah. I almost went to the light version. As it was, I hit CTRL and rushed through most of it. I did not let myself become immersed in it as I did the first time.
Ha ha ha, yeah, that's the wise choice, I feel.
I'm still fucking traumatised by the first time seeing it!

Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I think if it goes the way of harem, instead of MC fucking multiple characters all at once, perhaps it can be set up as it is in "Sorceror"; where girls are aware MC is fucking and is in relationship with other girls, but gives MC the notice "You can fuck and have relationship with others, but when you have sex, do it behind closed door or away from my eyes since I don't want to see it or hear it." or something along those lines.
I'll have to look up this Sorcerer. I've seen it mentioned twice now.

I'm building my MC's storyline so that all girls fall in love with him. And if we come across a day when one (or more) of these girls give MC an ultimatum (pick me or else), damn my heart will get heavy with the choice I have to make.
You want to make MC grumpy? 'Cause that's how you make MC grumpy!
Ha ha ha, yeah, that's the wise choice, I feel.
I'm still fucking traumatised by the first time seeing it!
If we have to replay in the future. That will definitely be the way to go. For one thing, I'd like to see how HopesGaming cut it for a lower rating (PG-13?)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I'll have to look up this Sorcerer. I've seen it mentioned twice now.

You want to make MC grumpy? 'Cause that's how you make MC grumpy!
Sorceror is not perfect, but it's still a good game. Recently got an update also. And whenever you see any of the fellow DeLuca soldiers mention "Why isn't there a dragon in this game." well, you know they most likely have played that game.

With MC being grumpy, well according to the girls, isn't that MC's default attitude (when he isn't the perverted demon)? :LOL:

"Stop being grumpy Hope (MC's default name in game)!"

Reactions: c3p0

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The rescue mission is not listed as a contract. If you meet the requirements, it triggers automatically when you go to the office. If you still need to equip yourself, you can decline and then the rescue mission becomes part of the Talk/Work/Nevermind choice menu as "Burn The Ombras" when you go to the office and click on Wilfred.
View attachment 1152876
I actually declined and repeated some of the contracts so that I'd have the stats I needed for a full success. It shows up "In your face," but it's up to you when to move forward on that one. It's also not repeatable like a contract, which is why I went back to an earlier save and then set it aside for a couple of days.
Luna has been and will always be precious and our amazing cinnamon roll we need to protect at all costs.
Cinnamon Roll? Are you seriously comparing Luna to Alice from My New Family!?!?!?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I play multiple games, and one thing that has struck me is that many of the games have the same park. It appears to be "The Park Between Worlds." I almost expect characters from the other games to show up in the background when in the park. :giggle:

I also just noticed that I have a donor emoticon. :lepew: Given this game, is that Pepé le Pew-pew?

4.40 star(s) 500 Votes