Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Never peeped on them, or stole Gracie's panties, either.
Treating these girls with respect.
Yes I did not either, neither I sniff them every time I go to sleep...

I treat them with total respect, love and adoration. I still have no idea what is Cordia's intent with MC but whatever she needs of me I am in.

• Love
Reactions: whichone

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I can't remember what it was that she said, but it was after she'd already had her suspicion raised when MC said something he couldn't have known.
I think it was possibly the recording we had from Luna's room, where Gracie said "Gotcha" - I no longer have the recording available, for some reason, but it was the very last line of the text.
I only placed audio recorders, didn't go with the video option.
It might not have been anything, maybe she just meant "Gotcha" to the conversation she was having in the recording, maybe I'm just being paranoid because Gracie figures everything out! lol

As you say, I think we can probably explain it to Gracie, that we just wanted to gain info about the contract etc. & she would understand & accept that.
But, I just don't like the idea of betraying their trust, so would like an option to remove the recorders, before it comes on top.

Just to pick up on this, her having no need for her brother seemed, to me, more about her understanding that she's capable of being independent & also part of her accepting Isabel.
Having no use/need for him, is not the same as not wanting him in her life & certainly doesn't make him disposable.
To me, it felt more like it meant that she is now comfortable with accepting Isabel and letting Antonio be his own person, rather than the image she has/had of him. Primarily because her own life now has the MC as part of it.
As MC explained it to her, Gracie has MC but she can still love her brother. So why can her brother not do the same, with Isabel?
The whole gotcha thing had to due with the fact that the MC knew she kept masturbating the first time she tried it despite it not going well for her. The second time he knew something he shouldn't was when he mentioned the rift between Isabel and Gracie was because Gracie believed Isabel had cheated on Antonio when she never would've revealed that to the MC, and it was only mentioned after she confronted Isabel in her and Antonio's room about the MC intervening in their feud.

Which is why she did the whole gotcha on the way back home after they had been stuck in the freezer. Followed by her threat that she would hurt the MC. But he did a decent job of talking his way out of it and her threat was pretty hollow anyway as she ended up apologizing.

Now for my question. Was there a way to go back and see the woman in the house on the right after you get the ring and the scene with her in Nimble Fingers? It always says I have to find a better time to go back. Not sure if it's a glitch or if it's something that will be added later. I'm sure someone has already asked this and it's probably been answered but I didn't see it, so anyone know of a way?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Which is why she did the whole gotcha on the way back home after they had been stuck in the freezer. Followed by her threat that she would hurt the MC. But he did a decent job of talking his way out of it and her threat was pretty hollow anyway as she ended up apologizing.
Honest question: did somebody only audio-spy without the cameras and can tell us if these scenes somehow play out differently? (The "cheating" MC still would have heard, but would he know about the masturbation going poorly?)

Now for my question. Was there a way to go back and see the woman in the house on the right after you get the ring and the scene with her in Nimble Fingers? It always says I have to find a better time to go back. Not sure if it's a glitch or if it's something that will be added later. I'm sure someone has already asked this and it's probably been answered but I didn't see it, so anyone know of a way?
As far as I know it isn't possible yet. Looking through the code I can only find this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

which I read with my limited coding abilities as: (at least for now) once you've met Ms Bikini, the house remains closed.

Reactions: WhiteyG

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Honest question: did somebody only audio-spy without the cameras and can tell us if these scenes somehow play out differently? (The "cheating" MC still would have heard, but would he know about the masturbation going poorly?)

As far as I know it isn't possible yet. Looking through the code I can only find this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

which I read with my limited coding abilities as: (at least for now) once you've met Ms Bikini, the house remains closed.
You read correctly.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I played it with audio only.
MC can hear that it's not going well, so decided to send a different movie.
Recording 4. starts with something about "boring dialogue, sounds like a romance movie."
Then jumps to "she just went straight at it, didn't she? When this girl wants something, she just goes for it. Maybe I should send her that movie all girls are going crazy over?"

On Recording 5. we have him decide to fast forward to the good stuff, skips 20 mins.
No reaction? Does she really not care about it?
She's going to be a tough one to get through.
Granted I can't see anything.
30 minutes later...
Mmm...Aaahh
! She is moaning?
Is she touching herself?
Attagirl, go explore!

Recording 6.
Ngnn..
Studying again?
Aah..mmmmm
Yes. That's definitely her "studying".
Or, maybe this is Gracie's way of studying?
Mhhmm...
I like this kind of study.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartageno

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
This is like a well tuned novel that has many short stories within the pages. The contracts are those short stories like "The Painter" where a grandfather and his granddaughter are united after a major massacre of their family or "Nimble Fingers" where you get to meet two women one of which has the potential of a future relationship with a powerful member of another family.

In short HopesGaming has not only improved on what were superb images but upgraded the story beyond belief. Again this was very much worth waiting for.

I am now in in story 1 having survived the poisoning and I seem to remember that other than buying the camera's/audio equipment that I should now move on to story 2 since no other events are showing up.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
On one hand, I think having the recorder (whether camera or just audio) sort of enhanced MC understanding these girls in some ways (such as Luna struggling with her high heels on her own [which she would have never admitted to MC on her own], or Gracie further trying to experiment in her exploration, or Isabel's struggling relationship with Antonio).
On the other hand though, there is the whole issue of MC invading their privacy and breaking their trust.

Feels very much like our MC is skating on thin ice.

Not sure I remember a "Gotcha" in a message, but her reaction at the Blizzard Princess event was very telling I think. If she is already onto MC's recorders, well I think she just faked it with the whole "Just kidding" in the end because she was afraid to lose MC.
Cause MC's her first real friend she began to confide in other than Luna (don't think she really counts those boring people outside of Lucania she met), and him getting found out could spell some big trouble.
Perhaps Gracie can cover for him, or even help MC remove those recorders.

Come to think of it, I think I remember Hopes saying there might be a Contract in the DeLuca mansion itself, where we get to explore the mansion's different rooms.

I could be very much wrong with this, but perhaps it could be something to do with MC removing his bugs in the house.
And since this is not a Contract MC does through Wilfred, but something he does for himself there probably be no monetary reward, but possibly gaining of rare items or something.
I can't remember what it was that she said, but it was after she'd already had her suspicion raised when MC said something he couldn't have known.
I think it was possibly the recording we had from Luna's room, where Gracie said "Gotcha" - I no longer have the recording available, for some reason, but it was the very last line of the text.
I only placed audio recorders, didn't go with the video option.
It might not have been anything, maybe she just meant "Gotcha" to the conversation she was having in the recording, maybe I'm just being paranoid because Gracie figures everything out! lol

As you say, I think we can probably explain it to Gracie, that we just wanted to gain info about the contract etc. & she would understand & accept that.
But, I just don't like the idea of betraying their trust, so would like an option to remove the recorders, before it comes on top.

Just to pick up on this, her having no need for her brother seemed, to me, more about her understanding that she's capable of being independent & also part of her accepting Isabel.
Having no use/need for him, is not the same as not wanting him in her life & certainly doesn't make him disposable.
To me, it felt more like it meant that she is now comfortable with accepting Isabel and letting Antonio be his own person, rather than the image she has/had of him. Primarily because her own life now has the MC as part of it.
As MC explained it to her, Gracie has MC but she can still love her brother. So why can her brother not do the same, with Isabel?
The whole gotcha thing had to due with the fact that the MC knew she kept masturbating the first time she tried it despite it not going well for her. The second time he knew something he shouldn't was when he mentioned the rift between Isabel and Gracie was because Gracie believed Isabel had cheated on Antonio when she never would've revealed that to the MC, and it was only mentioned after she confronted Isabel in her and Antonio's room about the MC intervening in their feud.

Guys if anyone know exact location of this "gotcha" moment, could this person enlighten me, please? I didnt remember any "Gotcha" moment, I checked hidden recordings again and didnt see it in there to. Maybe it is written in chracter bio's sometime but I dont check there regularly, and it is constatntly changing with missions, so I wouldnt know.

Only conversation I know about that thing is Gracies threat to MC and it goes like;
"There is something constantly bugging me. This is the second time you know something you shouldnt know, first one was I kept going, and now cheating topic. (...) I dont know what is going on and I dont like not knowing. If you do something from my back again, I will hurt you"
Maybe not exactly these words but the idea was exactly this. I played that scene at least 20-25 times :ROFLMAO:

One time I played with them for just curiosity -in previous version- and they were same text without image. I dont know if it would change in this update

Reactions: Cartageno

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Guys if anyone know exact location of this "gotcha" moment, could this person enlighten me, please? I didnt remember any "Gotcha" moment, I checked hidden recordings again and didnt see it in there to. Maybe it is written in chracter bio's sometime but I dont check there regularly, and it is constatntly changing with missions, so I wouldnt know.

Only conversation I know about that thing is Gracies threat to MC and it goes like;
"There is something constantly bugging me. This is the second time you know something you shouldnt know, first one was I kept going, and now cheating topic. (...) I dont know what is going on and I dont like not knowing. If you do something from my back again, I will hurt you"
Maybe not exactly these words but the idea was exactly this. I played that scene at least 20-25 times :ROFLMAO:
All I remember other than the Blizzard Princess event is from first time Gracie possibly suspecting MC in "The Magic Touch."

After seeing/hearing the recording, MC comes to see Gracie and discusses how the movie was etc. Then MC makes a mistake of saying something along lines of "But you kept going (masturbating)."

Gracie tells MC "How did you know I kept going?"

MC then realized he messed up and says "It was an educated guess. I know you by now." And Gracie just goes along with it, and doesn't pry any further in that convo.

Though I'm not sure that's really a gotcha moment. More like seed of suspicion began to form with Gracie regarding MC I think.

Last edited:

MarcelPappas

Feb 15, 2019
Hello!
First of all congratulations for your amazing game.
Imho, its scenario is movie-potential material.

Now, I need a little clarification regarding the first mission (nimble fingers).
Is there any other content with the sexy lady appearing there (it says "I need a reason to return there"), apart from the render of them standing close and staring into each other?

Thanks in advance!

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020

That was basically the gotcha moment when she catches you knowing something you shouldn't have for the second time. She never said "gotcha" but she turns and gives you that glare and threatens you. I couldn't see Gracie using the word gotcha it would increase her probabilities of her being seen as indecent.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Now, I need a little clarification regarding the first mission (nimble fingers).
Is there any other content with the sexy lady appearing there (it says "I need a reason to return there"), apart from the render of them standing close and staring into each other?
Nope, once you see that scene and that bikini lady gives you the jewellery which you can successfully complete the contract, that's it for her regarding this update.
Any subsequent visits attempted will always have MC saying to himself "I should visit her another time."

So we'll likely see her in another Contract (either in same area, or different area. That I don't know).

• Red Heart
Reactions: MarcelPappas

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
That was basically the gotcha moment when she catches you knowing something you shouldn't have for the second time. She never said "gotcha" but she turns and gives you that glare and threatens you. I couldn't see Gracie using the word gotcha it would increase her probabilities of her being seen as indecent.
All I remember other than the Blizzard Princess event is from first time Gracie possibly suspecting MC in "The Magic Touch."

After seeing/hearing the recording, MC comes to see Gracie and discusses how the movie was etc. Then MC makes a mistake of saying something along lines of "But you kept going (masturbating)."

Gracie tells MC "How did you know I kept going?"

MC then realized he messed up and says "It was an educated guess. I know you by now." And Gracie just goes along with it, and doesn't pry any further in that convo.

Though I'm not sure that's really a gotcha moment. More like seed of suspicion began to form with Gracie regarding MC I think.
I am aggreing JJJ84, thats only a suspicion at that point. I think MC saved cheating topic very well, when someone hears Gracies "He hurt my brother" speech, cheating is the first thing comes to mind. "Kept going" part was a huge and understandable mistake.

I think even if they found bugs, consequences wont be severe, Wilfreds principle would protect MC. Cordia says to him "As you thought me If an act forgivable, forgive and forget. If a forgivable act is committed again, forgive and forget. If a forgivable act committed third time elemiate the subject and forget." MC never misused their info so in Wilfreds eyes that act can be count as forgivable.

I'm sure it wasn't face to face, that it was the last line of the recording.
It was Gracie and someone else, I think it was Luna, talking. I did think the recording was from Luna's room, but I have none from there on the laptop.
It came after the scene where Gracie had her suspicions raised by MC knowing that she'd carried on.

As I said, it could well have been part of the conversation & I've just thought it was directed at MC, because I'm already feeling guilty for spying on them.
There has been nothing said, subsequently. But I still want to get the damned things out of there, before anyone can prove it!
To be honest only "Gotcha" I remember fron Gracie was the end of "My name is Luna" mission recording and that was the answer for Lunas "Gracie, get out of my room" saying. :ROFLMAO: I checked all the replayable recordings before writing my previous reply to thread and couldnt see it. Of course there is a good possiblity of I am missing it.

Reactions: whichone and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I am aggreing JJJ84, thats only a suspicion at that point. I think MC saved cheating topic very well, when someone hears Gracies "He hurt my brother" speech, cheating is the first thing comes to mind. "Kept going" part was a huge and understandable mistake.

I think even if they found bugs, consequences wont be severe, Wilfreds principle would protect MC. Cordia says to him "As you thought me If an act forgivable, forgive and forget. If a forgivable act is committed again, forgive and forget. If a forgivable act committed third time elemiate the subject and forget." MC never misused their info so in Wilfreds eyes that act can be count as forgivable.
Yeah, with Gracie it's the case of does she know and is playing ignorant, or does she only suspect to some degree but decides to trust MC.

I just get the feeling Wilfred already know about the bugs. Probably Cordia does as well (given she caught MC sneaking into her office for both occasions [though he was only caught red-handed the second time]).

If MC gets caught, I'm not sure about the girls, but I have a feeling Wilfred and Cordia might be a bit more forgiving and understanding.

Having said that, it does make me think back to these convos:

Snap 2021-04-22 at 12.46.44.png
Snap 2021-04-22 at 12.47.05.png

So maybe, just maybe our MC will be okay :LOL::ROFLMAO:

And even if MC gets punished for it (assuming he gets caught), I could be wrong but perhaps it's something like how the girls were punished for blowing up their own bathroom (aka Beach Prison event), where MC gets sent to a mission with no rewards (like how Luna and Gracie were given nothing when sent to beach prison).

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
To be honest only "Gotcha" I remember fron Gracie was the end of "My name is Luna" mission recording and that was the answer for Lunas "Gracie, get out of my room" saying. :ROFLMAO: I checked all the replayable recordings before writing my previous reply to thread and couldnt see it. Of course there is a good possiblity of I am missing it.
It's not in the replayable ones, definitely not.
That might well be the one. I definitely thought it had Luna speaking, with Gracie, so sounds right.
It was because of the pause & Luna left the room, then Gracie said it. Made me wonder if it was said to Luna, or to the MC's recording device. Most likely just to Luna, then.
Thanks mate, glad to know it wasn't my imagination & she did say it in a recording! lol (y)
I just get the feeling Wilfred already know about the bugs. Probably Cordia does as well (given she caught MC sneaking into her office for both occasions [though he was only caught red-handed the second time]).

If MC gets caught, I'm not sure about the girls, but I have a feeling Wilfred and Cordia might be a bit more forgiving and understanding.
That's a good point. I am confident MC can get away with it, with Cordia and Wilfred. They would probably be pleased that he'd displayed cunning, like that, bugging her office to get info on his contract and his family.
Decent Stealth, Wilfred might give him a good ranking? Not Joey level, admittedly. :LOL:
Bugging the girls' rooms, though, is probably a different matter.
I don't know that Cordia would be too pleased about that. :unsure:
Can you imagine if she takes MC's laptop and listens to his recordings of Gracie touching herself!!? :eek:
Delete!!! Delete!!!

We're just taking the measurement of your feet, you're being fitted for some new shoes. They're made of concrete and you're going swimming.
I know it was you, Fredo. You broke my heart.

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Yeah, with Gracie it's the case of does she know and is playing ignorant, or does she only suspect to some degree but decides to trust MC.

Having said that, it does make me think back to these convos:

View attachment 1155945
View attachment 1155947

So maybe, just maybe our MC will be okay :LOL::ROFLMAO:

And even if MC gets punished for it (assuming he gets caught), I could be wrong but perhaps it's something like how the girls were punished for blowing up their own bathroom (aka Beach Prison event), where MC gets sent to a mission with no rewards (like how Luna and Gracie were given nothing when sent to beach prison).
I was so hopeful that we could push them into the pond or yank them in after they pushed us in.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I was so hopeful that we could push them into the pond or yank them in after they pushed us in.
It might have been a better tactic, instead of MC going into the grumpy mode as soon as he gets pushed in, him laughing along with and getting closer to Luna and Gracie, then when they least suspect it, yank them both into the pond (I mean, he's already wet at that point, so he's got nothing to lose. Doing it in Kamikaze style :LOL: )

Reactions: jish55

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
It's not in the replayable ones, definitely not.
That might well be the one. I definitely thought it had Luna speaking, with Gracie, so sounds right.
It was because of the pause & Luna left the room, then Gracie said it. Made me wonder if it was said to Luna, or to the MC's recording device. Most likely just to Luna, then.
Thanks mate, glad to know it wasn't my imagination & she did say it in a recording! lol (y)

That's a good point. I am confident MC can get away with it, with Cordia and Wilfred. They would probably be pleased that he'd displayed cunning, like that, bugging her office to get info on his contract and his family.
Decent Stealth, Wilfred might give him a good ranking? Not Joey level, admittedly. :LOL:
Bugging the girls' rooms, though, is probably a different matter.
I don't know that Cordia would be too pleased about that. :unsure:
Can you imagine if she takes MC's laptop and listens to his recordings of Gracie touching herself!!? :eek:
Delete!!! Delete!!!

We're just taking the measurement of your feet, you're being fitted for some new shoes. They're made of concrete and you're going swimming.
I know it was you, Fredo. You broke my heart.
Here's hoping MC has a self-destruct button for his laptop :LOL:
Funnily enough, reminds me of this scene in Simpsons (even though the context behind the situation between Homer and Flanders here is completely different).:ROFLMAO:

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
It might have been a better tactic, instead of MC going into the grumpy mode as soon as he gets pushed in, him laughing along with and getting closer to Luna and Gracie, then when they least suspect it, yank them both into the pond (I mean, he's already wet at that point, so he's got nothing to lose. Doing it in Kamikaze style :LOL: )
Exactly. I feel like with how close he's gotten with them, that would have been a better response, and unlike anyone else, they'd get pissed at him, but forgive him quickly.

Reactions: c3p0 and JJJ84

Tobstar

Apr 24, 2017
How do i get the gun for "what is truly weak is truly strong" - cant buy it in shop - wilfred wont talk about how to get it
Luna cant talk to either - Laptop cant research how to get one - ... any ideas ?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
How do i get the gun for "what is truly weak is truly strong" - cant buy it in shop - wilfred wont talk about how to get it
Luna cant talk to either - Laptop cant research how to get one - ... any ideas ?
You get it from the Soldato Promotion event. After you do the promotion ceremony with Blackie, talk to Wilfred. He'll tell you to go get the Soldato package (which you do in the park, where Luna tags along).

Soldato package contains shirt, pants and pistol. Equip the pistol and talk to Wilfred again, then you'll be able to begin the rescue mission of "What is truly weak is truly strong"

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes