Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Ha ha ha, now that needs to be one of the user inspired things that Hopes introduces!!! (y) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
God-damned reaction limit, but that's quite possible my favourite post of the day!
I was inspired last week when I looked to see what custom emojis I had access to here and this was the only one in donor emotes: :lepew:

skydra

May 4, 2017
deluca.jpg
I can't get past this point, I've already advanced 3 weeks and nothing happens, if I click on "continue" I get this mark.
-------------------------------------------------------
alguien me puede ayudar no logro pasar este punto, ya avance 3 semanas y nada sucede, si doy click en "continuar" me marca eso

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
View attachment 1180618
I can't get past this point, I've already advanced 3 weeks and nothing happens, if I click on "continue" I get this mark.
-------------------------------------------------------
alguien me puede ayudar no logro pasar este punto, ya avance 3 semanas y nada sucede, si doy click en "continuar" me marca eso
What event are you trying to start? "I love you my son"?

To start that event, you need to have completely finished the My name is Luna event (not just her telling of the flashbacks, but also checking the recordings of Luna's room as well as the "oath" between MC and Luna which concludes My name is Luna event.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Looks like you've completed My Name Is Luna, but it's not showing as completed for the requirements. :unsure:
Did you go to her room, after 3 days & finish it with the oath?
----------
Parece que ha completado Mi nombre es Luna, pero no se muestra como completado para los requisitos. :unsure:
¿Fuiste a su habitación, después de 3 días y terminaste con el juramento?
Requirement also for "I love you my son" says 'evening', so quite possible that he's clicking "continue" at the wrong time.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Requirement also for "I love you my son" says 'evening', so quite possible that he's clicking "continue" at the wrong time.
Definitely not meeting the time requirement, in his image. (y)
But My Name Is Luna is not showing as green, either.
Does that only become green when the mission time is correct?

Reactions: JJJ84

skydra

May 4, 2017
Looks like you've completed My Name Is Luna, but it's not showing as completed for the requirements. :unsure:
Check the recordings of her, on your PC. You should have one, after the flashback event.
Did you go to her room, after 3 days & finish it with the oath?
----------
Parece que ha completado Mi nombre es Luna, pero no se muestra como completado para los requisitos. :unsure:
Revisa las grabaciones de ella, en tu PC. Debería tener uno, después del evento flashback.
¿Fuiste a su habitación, después de 3 días y terminaste con el juramento?
I took the oath days ago, but it still won't let me start the mission. I have no active recordings I have seen them all for days, every day I check all possible chats and they are still the same.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ya hice el juramento desde hace dias, incluso antes de lo de isabel pero aun asi no me deja iniciar la mision, no tengo grabaciones activas todas las vi desde hace dias diario reviso todos los chats posibles y sigue igual

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Definitely not meeting the time requirement, in his image. (y)
But My Name Is Luna is not showing as green, either.
Does that only become green when the mission time is correct?
This is a screenshot I just took from my everything completed save
Snap 2021-05-06 at 12.44.24.png

It is a bit weird why it does that.
Kinda getting the Deja Vu from how the contracts completion highlights work heh (like how only Nimble Fingers only gets the green, and the rest in orange color if I'm remembering correctly).

skydra

May 4, 2017
1620263082591.png
I have it exactly the same but it won't let me start part 10, it has to do with the fact that I did the moon thing first and then I advanced with the isabel thing? I don't know what else to try.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
(like how only Nimble Fingers only gets the green, and the rest in orange color if I'm remembering correctly).
I think they're all yellow? Orange is middle rank.
I have it exactly the same but it won't let me start part 10, it has to do with the fact that I did the moon thing first and then I advanced with the isabel thing? I don't know what else to try.
You have to visit, or click Continue, in the evening.

V o i d

Jul 12, 2020
How % of this game is completed ? Also its worth waiting for the sex scenes ? Aparently there arent many of them

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
How % of this game is completed ? Also its worth waiting for the sex scenes ? Aparently there arent many of them
According to the Dev HopesGaming, game at this stage, is roughly around 30% completed.

Regarding the sex, well this is what it says in FAQs in OP:

Q. Where's the sex?!
A. This game is a bit different from the rest as it is not solely an adult game. The story is as much part of the game as the adult part. Therefore do not expect to have the girls go crazy about you right away. With that said, there will be plenty of bed action down the line.

In other words, this game is definitely not for folks who are impatient with the sex and want to screw the girls from early on. If that is what you're expecting, you're better off looking for another game which suits your taste.

Reactions: V o i d

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Yeah, I think that's why I've never been bothered about him. His comedy, that I originally saw, was too US-centric.
It's a bit like Michael McIntyre's set about the buses in Muswell Hill, London.
I lived there, for a while, so it was funny to me.
It was probably funny to most English people, because they'd get the colloquialist nature of the humour.
Probably not too funny for anyone from anywhere else. Much like I initially found Dave Chappelle.
I've watched a few vids of him & he's always been decent, I'll give it a go.
Talking of US-centric humour, I quite enjoyed the Key & Peele racist zombies sketch, if you're familiar with that?
Wow disappear for a bit and missed the Chappelle vs Rock debate. Both are excellent comedians. Stand up I'd give the edge to Chris Rock not for better material but he has more specials so he's come up with more material. But Rock has never had a show as funny as Dave Chappelle Show. Key and Peele was a very good show and I did love racist zombies.

Cartageno no German has ever been funny, but thanks for Christoph Waltz.

Reactions: whichone

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I never once said that it was? I never mentioned his opinion, either?
The part that matters is not the significance, but that more people get to hear his words.
Not his, per se. It was an official speech & the position of US President is considerably more famous, so safe to assume that it/he gets more global views than a comedian would normally expect.
Ergo "bigger".
Except not. The recent pepe le pew is a rapist controversy has had Dave's bit on pepe at least as much in the news cycle as Obama's comments on Chris's stand up did, if not more. It's been quite crazy how much people have been talking about Dave being over a decade ahead of his time on that issue.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes