Luna vs Gracie vs Isabel vs Cordia

- Frenudico match bracket 2:

Eiza vs Siobhan vs Charvi

Yeah, get me those front row seats lmao

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dragon59

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
*shrug* Not in the US mate, means nothing to me, sorry.
I've heard of Dave Chappelle.
Decent, but he's no Bill Hicks.
The chappelle show is gold. The rick james episode, the blind black white supremacist, wayne brady as a pimp and a drug dealer(he is one of the most vanilla comedias there is). Serious gold. Shame he had creative differences with the producers.

And I'm not in U.S. either.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Sorry, already sold out. Oh, I have an extra ticket I see, that'll be twenty thousand, thankyouverymuch.
You better be talking Yen or I'm getting my girl Luna an Ice Cream and a Gun

*shrug* Not in the US mate, means nothing to me, sorry.
I've heard of Dave Chappelle.
Decent, but he's no Bill Hicks.
Chappelle show was great. Definitely worth checking out if you get the chance. Might not get all the references but it will still be funny.

And Bill Burr was on the show as well as one of the writers

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
Are you sure you had absolute zero failures in all the MC's actions?
Not just the attack, defense or agility, but also knowledge and perception test as well during that fight.

Cause if I'm remembering correctly, in some of the instances in that fight, MC will pick up some sand/dirt off the ground and throw it at the Bernero Associate. There's also a perception test there I believe.
So even if you are successful in your attacks, defenses and evades, if you fail in perception (or knowledge. Can't remember which one. Or it could be both of them), then you're gonna be getting the A Grade in that fight.

Check once again to see whether you've missed anything.

Basically, it has to be a flawless victory (lol, never thought I'd quote Mortal Kombat) to achieve the S Grade.
everything I did popped up green success, not red failure.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Yeah, I don't mind him, just never been someone I'd go out of my way to see.
I more in for Chris Rock, Stewart Lee, Bill Burr, Dennis Leary, Brendon Burns, Steve Hughes...
I'll give you Bill Burr and Dennis Leary but Dave Chappelle's have you ever watched cartoons you watched as a kid, now as an adult, bit beats anything Chris Rock has done.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Yeah, seen that. Decent.
But nothing in that show comes close to being a considered a legendary sketch, unlike Rock's Nig gas vs Black People.
I'll definitely give Chappelle more of a watch, as have enjoyed what I've seen while we've been discussing. (y)
Bullshit. The pepe is a rapist bit is fucking legendary, as is the follow up sesame street teaches kids how to judge people.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
So be it, in your opinion. I don't remember them. No idea who Pepe is.
Chris Rock's is recognised. Even the US President referenced it.
And Dave Chappelle's pepe le pew(fucking looney tunes, don't tell me you get references if you can't even fucking recognise the looney tunes) has been in the news for like two years now. He said, over a decade ago, what has become a big controversy in the past few years, that pepe le pew is a fucking rapist(and he totally is). Way ahead of his time on that one, it is a legendary, classic bit, that far surpasses chris rock.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
"The Woods."
Where some members of the Family go to be 'taken cared of' i.e. executed (basically fate of all traitors to the Family or ones who committed such a grievous sin against the Family that the only punishment suitable is death).

Not sure how others feel about The Woods, but I'd like to have our MC actually bear witness of the execution event in The Woods, even if he doesn't do it himself, purely due to my interest in the lore.

This being DeLucas, I could see them give even ones they execute respect.
Perhaps it might play out like this scene here from GOT (though I don't really see Cordia actually doing the executions herself like Ed Stark does here):

Luchs

May 31, 2018
Only see english in game language menu, but in description see English, French, German, Spanish.
How change language? thx

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I'm not interested in having a debate about your opinion, thanks.
I'll stick with facts.
US President references your sketch = bigger than being in the news.
Lots of great comedians have been right, with their jokes about how things are going & projecting that along its current course.
As I said, I'll check him out.

Obama's opinion is no more significant than yours or mine.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
"The Woods."
Where some members of the Family go to be 'taken cared of' i.e. executed (basically fate of all traitors to the Family or ones who committed such a grievous sin against the Family that the only punishment suitable is death).

Not sure how others feel about The Woods, but I'd like to have our MC actually bear witness of the execution event in The Woods, even if he doesn't do it himself, purely due to my interest in the lore.
As soon as you said The Woods, made me think of Miller's Crossing.
Great fucking film!

Reactions: JLucci and JJJ84

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
And Dave Chappelle's pepe le pew(fucking looney tunes, don't tell me you get references if you can't even fucking recognise the looney tunes) has been in the news for like two years now. He said, over a decade ago, what has become a big controversy in the past few years, that pepe le pew is a fucking rapist(and he totally is). Way ahead of his time on that one, it is a legendary, classic bit, that far surpasses chris rock.
When I read the the reference to Pepe, my first thoughts were that you might have been referring to Pepe the Frog or the MC's "pepe." A lot of potential Pepes out there. I do agree that Monsieur Le Pew is definitely does not value consent.

Luna's mascot would be Pepe le Pew-Pew!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Only see english in game language menu, but in description see English, French, German, Spanish.
How change language? thx
Currently, you can't change it into other languages French, German, Spanish.

All translations for this game are done by volunteers, and in the previous updates, there were some people who were working on those other languages.
But since there are no longer any languages option, it will likely mean those people who previously worked on the translations abandoned doing it (since it seems the whole othe languages options themselves were removed).

So that's it. Just the default language English. The OP description I think still has it as "English, French, German, Spanish" because the person who updates the f95 DeLuca game page most likely forgot to update it to just "English"

Reactions: Luchs
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes