Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
Thanks a lot for your answers lads and of course it was a rhetorical question. Just some way to let my bewilderment get out, because it really needed to.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Speaking of Eiza since I missed the discussion I'm assuming she will join Caterina's crew. Cat will recruit her trying to get closer to the MC, and by doing so closer to Cordia. Luna doesn't want any underlings. She has her own project that she doesn't want to bring anyone in on. Although since Eiza is really our recruit she will probably be in on it anyway.
They are all No. 1, for me. It's strangely crowded, at the top. :ROFLMAO: :love:

For Eiza, I like the idea of Cat getting more screen time but I think she is going with Luna.
Luna doesn't want/need anyone, but her having to take care of and teach an assassin (who, presumably, has more skills than shown in attempt on MC's life) will maybe help her to get in touch with some "caring for others" emotions, that she's afraid to acknowledge.
Plus it will help Eiza's training greatly.
Not saying Cat wouldn't, but there's maybe more of a gap, with Luna, for her to fit in?

Last edited:
Reactions: WhiteyG and c3p0

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
They are all No. 1, for me. It's strangely crowded, at the top. :ROFLMAO: :love:

For Eiza, I like the idea of Cat getting more screen time but I think she is going with Luna.
Luna doesn't want/need anyone, but her having to take care of and teach an assassin (who, presumably, has more skills than shown in attempt on MC's life) will maybe help her to get in touch with some "caring for others" emotions, that she's afraid to acknowledge.
Not saying Cat wouldn't, but there's maybe more of a gap, with Luna, for her to fit in?
And Luna figuring out how she feels about the connection between MC and Eiza will likely be a part of her arc.

Reactions: whichone

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thanks a lot for your answers lads and of course it was a rhetorical question. Just some way to let my bewilderment get out, because it really needed to.
No worries, I think we all felt you and re-felt the story. So have a grappa to calm your nerves. I know that stuff is not to everyone's palate, but this is Lucania, we drink Italian. :)

Reactions: WhiteyG

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I understand any mention of that scene and

qmpyc9q7qti51.jpg

I think there will definitely be interactions between Eiza and Luna no matter what, but I don't see Luna taking her in and training her. Perhaps as a in name only type of thing where she still takes all of her orders from the MC, and Luna just agrees to be her Capo so she doesn't have to join anyone else's crew.

AmbientAspects

Jan 10, 2021
LUNA IS #1 in my not so humble opinion.

Gracie, Cordia, and Isabel are all tied for 2nd. Eiza currently 3rd or technically 5th. Amita next with a lot of room for others to join this list.

Speaking of Eiza since I missed the discussion I'm assuming she will join Caterina's crew. Cat will recruit her trying to get closer to the MC, and by doing so closer to Cordia. Luna doesn't want any underlings. She has her own project that she doesn't want to bring anyone in on. Although since Eiza is really our recruit she will probably be in on it anyway.

If we're talking rankings of the girls then it's definitely

1.Luna
2.Cordia(She would be one but not enough content yet)
3.Isabel
4.Gracie
5.Eliza

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
WhiteyG Thinking more on it, let me envisage a scenario where Luna has to save Eiza & she's mad at Eiza about it.
Then MC points out that she's at fault, for whatever valid reason.
Then she realises that she's now the older girl that she looked up to for protection & she's not going to stab Eiza, metaphorically or otherwise, like was done to her.
Definitely think we've got potential for character development, there.

Reactions: WhiteyG

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
To understand her character and to set the story arc. Not what you thought you'd be using the tissues for I know, but stay strong and watch it through. You can share the hate for the Mysterious 6 with us.

I can't wait for the day I get to take a blow torch to that fucking Mr Moustache
I was thinking along the lines of the pain.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
LUNA IS #1 in my not so humble opinion.

Gracie, Cordia, and Isabel are all tied for 2nd. Eiza currently 3rd or technically 5th. Amita next with a lot of room for others to join this list.

Yes, but since she wants to work for the mc my money is on Luna. Cause Luna doesn't have or want a crew but she does love the mc and would happily be Eiza's official boss so the mc can continue to be her actual boss.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Caol Isla, Lagavullin or Laphroaig, with water, please. Can add an Ardbeg to that. (y)
Slàinte to ya!
Dang, and I went all "private message to Vic, so we don't drift OT". But yeah, Ardbeg is my first love and Caol Ila my best friend (does that sound like an alcoholic talking? *hic*). Laphroaigh is an old acquaintance of dad.

(As in games, I am not exclusive though, Aberlour Abunad'h, Cragganmore or Talisker may lure me away in a weak moment)

You will get no "Nae!" for that :D But an unexpected shock like that deserves an Octomore.
The one I have here (2016 2nd release, 10 years old) is a bit more about the bang, less pure delight.

Are we OT enough by now? ;)

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I was thinking along the lines of the pain.

Not good enough. Love that movie though. Anyone want a peanut!
No way I'm letting him live. I want to go medieval on that bastard. I'm thinking more Ramsey Bolton.

Yes, but since she wants to work for the mc my money is on Luna. Cause Luna doesn't have or want a crew but she does love the mc and would happily be Eiza's official boss so the mc can continue to be her actual boss.
Exactly that's why I think that scenario would work. And it would still allow for interactions between Eiza and Luna.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

You know, the weirdo in me is kinda tempted to see all the 4 main girls in a single ring in a free-for-all match just to see who comes up on top (and MC on the sideline of the ring, not knowing who to cheer for) :LOL::ROFLMAO:

I do enjoy the aspect of Luna and Eiza building off of the relationship (and who knows they may talk about and discuss about MC behind his back [not to backstab but to play a prank on him or something fun].

With Cat, she constantly asks her recruits "Do you like Skates?" but we really haven't seen her crew using skates like her.
Kinda makes me wonder if Cat will entice Eiza to try some skates to be like her should Eiza "officially" join her crew :LOL:

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
To philosophize about Scotch is never off topic! Ok, as long as you have certain level of flair. But I am honest enough to admit that I did not expected this to happen a few moments ago. ;-)
I am indeed a fan of heavy peated whisky, if you can still taste several breath after savoring it, then you know why there is all the drama about the holy water of scotland :-D
But to drink one on a "random" event like this one, I prefer the more afordable ones ;-) The Scarabus is perfect for such little moments of pleasure.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes