JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So Eiza's "Unofficial Boss" is the MC, but as Cordia said, she will need to choose a Caporegime to work under officially:

Her current options:

- Angelo
- Caterina
- Battista
- Amita & Amata (I grouped them as one, separate from Battista)
- Luna (she's a Capo, but an odd one who doesn't have her own crew like the others)

If the above 6 is every single Capo of DeLucas (since Pelata didn't rank up yet), I'm getting the feeling Eiza may pick Caterina, though it might generate really funny and interesting dynamic if she picked Luna, heh.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So Eiza's "Unofficial Boss" is the MC, but as Cordia said, she will need to choose a Caporegime to work under officially:

Her current options:

- Angelo
- Caterina
- Battista
- Luna (she's a Capo, but an odd one who doesn't have her own crew like the others)

If the above 6 is every single Capo of DeLucas (since Pelata didn't rank up yet), I'm getting the feeling Eiza may pick Caterina, though it might generate really funny and interesting dynamic if she picked Luna, heh.
Wouldn't anyone from Wilfred division also be an option as I think they are on a capo rang per se?

I agree with you and hope that Eiza choose Luna for her capo.

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Wouldn't anyone from Wilfred division also be an option as I think they are on a capo rang per se?

I agree with you and hope that Eiza choose Luna for her capo.
Perhaps. Wilfred's Division basically consists of ex-Capos, so I wouldn't dismiss that possibility.
It really depends on how loose they are with the term "Caporegime" I guess.
Are they strictly talking about current Capos, or do they include ex-Capos also?

Luna's always worked on her own, so it also would be good to have Eiza as her backup to be her safety net when she gets way to reckless for her own good (but actually, isn't that Luna 100% of the time lmao :ROFLMAO::LOL:).
Being with Luna I guess will leave Eiza with her hands full during these official missions :LOL:, though I don't think Eiza would mind.

I do think Cordia and Wilfred may object though, saying "stealth" isn't Luna's speciality lol.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Luna's always worked on her own, so it also would be good to have Eiza as her backup to be her safety net when she gets way to reckless for her own good (but actually, isn't that Luna 100% of the time lmao :ROFLMAO::LOL:).
Being with Luna I guess will leave Eiza with her hands full during these official missions :LOL:, though I don't think Eiza would mind.
Would be more intrested in the power dynamics between this two.

After one mission with Luna, Eiza seeks the MC and he is suprised to see Eiza so worn out. He find out that during the mission Luna have hounded Eiza as much as she could and now our young assassin needs to recharge her batteries in the bed of her unofficial boss.
After the refreshing night Luna and Eiza have another mission together.
"Haven't think that you would have that much enegry left after our mission yesterday. I'm looking forward to this mission we have today. I think you will enjoy it too.", greets irritated Luna.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018

Her current options:

- Angelo
- Caterina
- Battista

Eiza it's for mc. She said not rush. Mc next rank it's elite soldier. Next rank free caporegime he take eiza official

• Love
Reactions: JeefZ
Sep 30, 2020
guys im stuck with the “burn the ombras” mission. I have tried loading the gun and still wilfred says i need to get the gun to continue. I’ve read posts on the forum but putting on gloves doesn’t help.
Im on mac version 0.7.2.

I did play around with the stats using ren’py mod. did anyone have this issue while using the mod?

Also, How to I get all the contracts to get 100% explored. stuck on 95%.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
guys im stuck with the “burn the ombras” mission. I have tried loading the gun and still wilfred says i need to get the gun to continue. I’ve read posts on the forum but putting on gloves doesn’t help.
Im on mac version 0.7.2.

I did play around with the stats using ren’py mod. did anyone have this issue while using the mod?

Also, How to I get all the contracts to get 100% explored. stuck on 95%.
I play on pc, but when you have the gun (Soldato pistol you get from the Promotion) equipped, it satisfies the pre-requisite of Ombra mission and it should work regardless whether it's PC, Mac, or Android.

So if that isn't the problem (and you have the gun equipped. Even I am guilty of forgetting to equip it lol), I could be wrong but my guess (I haven't felt the need to use a mod for this game tbh) is that the ren'py mod somehow messed around with your game's mission requirements.

Last edited:
Reactions: ut1stgear1

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Perhaps. Wilfred's Division basically consists of ex-Capos, so I wouldn't dismiss that possibility.
It really depends on how loose they are with the term "Caporegime" I guess.
Are they strictly talking about current Capos, or do they include ex-Capos also?

I do think Cordia and Wilfred may object though, saying "stealth" isn't Luna's speciality lol.
Or, Luna would only officially be her boss, but continue to do her own thing, while leaving Eiza in the care of her unofficial boss.

Sep 30, 2020
I play on pc, but when you have the gun (Soldato pistol you get from the Promotion) equipped, it satisfies the pre-requisite of Ombra mission and it should work regardless whether it's PC, Mac, or Android.

So if that isn't the problem (and you have the gun equipped. Even I am guilty of forgetting to equip it lol), I could be wrong but my guess (I haven't felt the need to use a mod for this game tbh) is that the ren'py mod somehow messed around with your game's mission requirements.
I was able to fix the issue by modifying the ren’py mod. I removed all the objects from equipment, then I set all the equipment values to 1 using the mod. Loaded all the equipment back, did one mission and then went to the “burn the ombras” mission. It worked and I was able to continue.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
As they say: "The dangerous is the most exciting.":LOL::LOL: I am eager to see more of "intimate" content with Cordia, not just the dream sucking tits. Which more "secrets" the Ice Queen could hide with herself?:giggle::giggle:

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021

Her current options:

- Angelo
- Caterina
- Battista

I would like her to be with Luna after their 2nd meeting:sneaky::sneaky:

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
As they say: "The dangerous is the most exciting.":LOL::LOL: I am eager to see more of "intimate" content with Cordia, not just the dream sucking tits. Which more "secrets" the Ice Queen could hide with herself?:giggle::giggle:
Yeah as Wilfred said, our next mission is to be with Cordia and make her not feel guilty we would have more time for our naughty things.:LOL:

Reactions: AlienEDM

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I was able to fix the issue by modifying the ren’py mod. I removed all the objects from equipment, then I set all the equipment values to 1 using the mod. Loaded all the equipment back, did one mission and then went to the “burn the ombras” mission. It worked and I was able to continue.
I don't know why you used a mod for this game in the first place (don't know about you, but for me this game itself is not that hard and is doable without it), but hey if you got it working good for you.

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
I don't know why you used a mod for this game in the first place (don't know about you, but for me this game itself is not that hard and is doable without it), but hey if you got it working good for you.
Yeah at first I also thought of using mod. But no, tis game is fucking easy and you just need work and earn money while making good choices with other girls. Never use a mod for this one.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I think Luna's reaction to Eiza is a bit of foreshadowing of what is to come and that makes me think that her signing under Luna would be VERY likely. Luna suspect that something's going on and that may mess up the delicate balance the sisters have with their "pet Soldato." Other than perhaps the other pair of Sisters, Eiza is the one woman he doesn't have to tread lightly with.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I think Luna's reaction to Eiza is a bit of foreshadowing of what is to come and that makes me think that her signing under Luna would be VERY likely. Luna suspect that something's going on and that may mess up the delicate balance the sisters have with their "pet Soldato." Other than perhaps the other pair of Sisters, Eiza is the one woman he doesn't have to tread lightly with.
Yeah, and Eiza's also become one of his close confidants as well, with him already having her investigate the matter of mole in the family like Trino and other things (I mean of course MC trusts Luna and Gracie, but he doesn't share with them his private investigations into the family yet. Eiza doing some investigation behind the scenes for MC could result in very interesting character dynamic.

With Eiza and Luna, that scene where Luna accepts Eiza as MC's soldier on one hand points out that Luna is very easy to please, but on the other hand could very well be start of a frienship between Luna and Eiza (kinda curious what interaction between Gracie and Eiza would be like as well).

Also, it does make me wonder whether Eiza will now be accompanying MC with Luna and Gracie in some of these free-roam events as well.
I sure do hope so. Cause it seems like a good way to weave in Eiza content, even though she likely won't ever get her own free-roam gameplay like the main girls.

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
Quick write-up/walkthrough for first contracts - D Rank:

Completing Side Missions with the girls increases stats.
Completing all of Gracie's increases Intelligence +3
Isabel's increase Charisma +3
Luna's increase Agility +3

Promotion Event will also provide additional stats. Make sure that you collect the Reward, with Luna!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

n.b. Lower tier versions of some rewards are available, such as the Fedora.
Stat checks shown here are aiming for the highest versions, but lower ones are available.

Thanks to crabsinthekitchen & Skataaaaa for updated info. (y)
on the nimble fingers contract, when I confronted the couple, I had zero failures but got an A rank. how do you get an S rank to unlock the special rendor?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
on the nimble fingers contract, when I confronted the couple, I had zero failures but got an A rank. how do you get an S rank to unlock the special rendor?
Are you sure you had absolute zero failures in all the MC's actions?
Not just the attack, defense or agility, but also knowledge and perception test as well during that fight.

Cause if I'm remembering correctly, in some of the instances in that fight, MC will pick up some sand/dirt off the ground and throw it at the Bernero Associate. There's also a perception test there I believe.
So even if you are successful in your attacks, defenses and evades, if you fail in perception (or knowledge. Can't remember which one. Or it could be both of them), then you're gonna be getting the A Grade in that fight.

Check once again to see whether you've missed anything.

Basically, it has to be a flawless victory (lol, never thought I'd quote Mortal Kombat) to achieve the S Grade.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Are you sure you had absolute zero failures in all the MC's actions?
Not just the attack, defense or agility, but also knowledge and perception test as well during that fight.

Cause if I'm remembering correctly, in some of the instances in that fight, MC will pick up some sand/dirt off the ground and throw it at the Bernero Associate. There's also a perception test there I believe.
So even if you are successful in your attacks, defenses and evades, if you fail in perception (or knowledge. Can't remember which one. Or it could be both of them), then you're gonna be getting the A Grade in that fight.

Check once again to see whether you've missed anything.

Basically, it has to be a flawless victory (lol, never thought I'd quote Mortal Kombat) to achieve the S Grade.
You need to win the fight without the checks. So you need to beat his ass before he has a chance to attack you and all the stats checks come.
My old saves will not work what will I do...........
I don't know. Perhaps some of my ideas will find your approval:
  • Write a post about it - I know, already done.
  • Start again from the beginning
  • Use the search engine and look for saves
  • Complain to the community or dev
  • Demand that old save should work from the community or dev
  • Write a review - usually one star - about the game, where you describe how bad this is
  • Personnaly attack other persons here because of this
  • Either attack me for this not so serious answer or take it with humor
I don't have other ideas for you at the moment and although I don't think all my ideas were used before, I don't think that they couldn't be used by some of us.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes