JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
lol they have a bit of a teacher/pupil relationship & overcoming failure is often a part of the pupil's arc.
Less frequently seen in the teacher's arc, so makes for a good twist.

I totally get the "want to see them take a fall". They both behave as though they're somewhat superior (Gracie perhaps unintentionally), so I think it's natural to want a "Ha! You fucked up. Not so superior, now!" moment.
With Gracie, I guess I want to see her grow more as a character by having a rival of her own.

So far:

MC has Dominico (with his addition in the introduction).
Luna has Apce (from Straffan mission. And Hopes has already confirmed he'll return somewhere down the line).

Gracie though so far has noone. She only has the Straffan mission as part of her mission experience, but everytime we see her outplay the enemies (like Straffan mission), she'll go into it more and more thinking all the enemies are idiots and her strategy will always go according to her plan.
And I've mentioned this already before couple of times, but I'd love to see maybe a son or a daughter of a rival family actually neutralize Gracie's plan and seeing the DeLucas taking some losses (whether it's the actual battle or soldiers etc), and Gracie is shaken by the whole ordeal.
Her getting out of that pit of despair (with MC and Luna's help) and getting back at her rival would be something very worthwhile to see, and further develop Gracie more as a character who can make mistakes.

In Wilfred's case, if Gildart turns out to be the traitor, I guess his redemption may depend on whether he actually survives or not.
I mean, should the shit really hit the fan and the DeLucas get in serious trouble, it could possibly be some important characters might possibly be killed.
Not saying Wilfred will be, but I actually wouldn't totally dismiss the possibility either (although it will give me great sadness).

But if Wilfred survives to fight another day, then yeah. Let him come back with a vengeance lol.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
With Gracie, I guess I want to see her grow more as a character by having a rival of her own.

So far:

MC has Dominico (with his addition in the introduction).
Luna has Apce (from Straffan mission. And Hopes has already confirmed he'll return somewhere down the line).

Gracie though so far has noone. She only has the Straffan mission as part of her mission experience, but everytime we see her outplay the enemies (like Straffan mission), she'll go into it more and more thinking all the enemies are idiots and her strategy will always go according to her plan.
And I've mentioned this already before couple of times, but I'd love to see maybe a son or a daughter of a rival family actually neutralize Gracie's plan and seeing the DeLucas taking some losses (whether it's the actual battle or soldiers etc), and Gracie is shaken by the whole ordeal.
Her getting out of that pit of despair (with MC and Luna's help) and getting back at her rival would be something very worthwhile to see, and further develop Gracie more as a character who can make mistakes.

In Wilfred's case, if Gildart turns out to be the traitor, I guess his redemption may depend on whether he actually survives or not.
I mean, should the shit really hit the fan and the DeLucas get in serious trouble, it could possibly be some important characters might possibly be killed.
Not saying Wilfred will be, but I actually wouldn't totally dismiss the possibility either (although it will give me great sadness).

But if Wilfred survives to fight another day, then yeah. Let him come back with a vengeance lol.
Yeah, I remember, we definitely spoke about Gracie needing a rival and her having a bit of a Hero's Journey arc, with a failure that makes her double down and come back stronger! (y)
Maybe she needs a couple more missions, before she encounters this.

Re. Gildart, I mean, it could shake Wilfred deep and really cause him to question his own worth. How did he not spot this? How good is he really, if he didn't? That type of thing. Crisis of confidence.
Or, as you describe, it could lead to serious issues and fatalities, if not caught soon enough. That would put Wilfred in a very precarious position, given he's already on 2nd forgive.
I'd like to see him get a redemption, because it's not really his fault. Gildart was just better. Now Wilfred has to up his game because, like Gracie, he now has a rival.
Now we get to see him go to work! lol Shows the skills that earned him the position he has.

Reactions: JJJ84

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
JJJ84 I've just realised, our conversation is kind of all about mafia aspects, character arcs and Family business.
I can already see the complaints of "Wah, too much story, not enough sex!"
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Cartageno and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yeah, I remember, we definitely spoke about Gracie needing a rival and her having a bit of a Hero's Journey arc, with a failure that makes her double down and come back stronger! (y)
Maybe she needs a couple more missions, before she encounters this.

Re. Gildart, I mean, it could shake Wilfred deep and really cause him to question his own worth. How did he not spot this? How good is he really, if he didn't? That type of thing. Crisis of confidence.
Or, as you describe, it could lead to serious issues and fatalities, if not caught soon enough. That would put Wilfred in a very precarious position, given he's already on 2nd forgive.
I'd like to see him get a redemption, because it's not really his fault. Gildart was just better. Now Wilfred has to up his game because, like Gracie, he now has a rival.
Now we get to see him go to work! lol Shows the skills that earned him the position he has.
With Gracie, I think I'm curious as to what might happen when Gracie actually gets mad at her mom for forbidding her to go on the missions.
Perhaps something like this?

Cordia: Gracie, you are forbidden to go on the missions from now on.
Gracie: !!!!! Why mom!!
Cordia: You know why. It's not safe...
Gracie: I'm perfectly capable of looking after myself! You are being overprotective!
Cordia: No.
Gracie: But why!! Hope and Luna get to go on the missions!!
Cordia: No.
Gracie: But-

Wilfred: My lady, perhaps we should-
Cordia: Stay out of this Wilfred.

Cordia: Gracie, my word is final, don't make me ground you.

Gracie leaves Cordia's office with her face red with fury.
Hours later,

Wilfred: My lady, Antonio has just sent a message. It seems lady Gracie has snuck on another mission.
Cordia: (sighs) Why won't she listen to me..

And who knows. Cordia might confide in her troubles with the MC. Would certainly be good way to get into convos with Cordia. Cordia sharing her stories with MC, and in exchange, perhaps MC sharing a bit about his childhood to Cordia.

Looking at Luna and Gracie, it seems each of them has one thing that is missing in terms of their relationship with their mother.
Luna, has that anger & conflict with Cordia, and is lacking in that love between mother and daughter aspect due to the whole kidnapping crisis.
Gracie on the other hand, while having that loving relationship with her mom, seems to lack that emotional anger/conflict that Families can sometimes have (does make me question a bit whether Gracie has ever been truly mad at Cordia at all, in her whole life till now).

Would be pretty great character dynamic with conflicts and reconciliation, with our MC in the middle trying to fix it all, heh.

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0 and whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Looking at Luna and Gracie, it seems each of them has one thing that is missing in terms of their relationship with their mother.
Luna, has that anger & conflict with Cordia, and is lacking in that love between mother and daughter aspect due to the whole kidnapping crisis.
I think Luna might be one of those cases where she is now scared to allow herself to love.
Her Father and her closest friend from My Name Is Luna, both died. Plus the one she looked to for protection turned and tried to kill her.
Maybe she doesn't want to allow herself to be loved by/love her Mother, because experience has taught her that then her Mother will die.
Or maybe she's unable to fully trust her Mother, because of the older girl who stabbed her.
Gonna be tough to get through either of those psychological barriers, but MC can do it!! :ROFLMAO:(y)

Reactions: c3p0 and JJJ84

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1620098664236.png

Hello DeLucas!

So, given enough time for everyone to hopefully played the latest update by now.
Lot to take in!
The gameplay feedback has been very interesting. Many people enjoys it while others not so much.
For those that did not the usual feedback was-
Difficulty and understanding, lack of visual, and fear of missing out if not doing the gameplay part.

- Difficulty and understanding - there will be a tutorial contract that will make it a bit easier to ease into.
- lack of visual - already in 0.07.2 did we add in more visual in the form of equipment renders. But will also expand upon the contracts with more renders (like it is with the bikini girl)
- Missing out - Will add something where non-gameplay players will be able to see all gameplay events and stuff.

Overall, I think it's a good replacement for the old one. I will still check for feedback and stuff to see how much it is actually liked once we get a bit more.
About the time with the new gameplay - minimal. Now the framework is done and start contracts has been written. Focus is on all the other things and contracts will mainly be done by others and checked by me.

Release schedule.
Like mentioned in previous post. The 0.0.8 will be a bit different in that it will be released faster but with lower amount of content than the big ones. Of course, still aiming for a satisfactorily content amount but not 'My Name Is Luna' kind of length. Those will happen, but will be rare.

In 0.0.8 the focus will be on Gracie. We need to expand on her a bit so be prepared for some previews with her in the coming weeks.
But, we will also add a few Luna events. One is about Luna talking a bit about her past sisters and what she knows. Because she knows.
Then a bit of lewd with her. That is the plan with her.
No Isabel plans as of yet.
Cordia. Cordia-Cordia-Cordia. I've gotten so much requests, questions, demands, about Cordia. I must say the amount of people who love her even surprises me.
Well, due to all that I've decided to talk a little on what the plan is with her;

She will have her own freeroam and content like the rest of the girls.
Her requirement to open up her free-roam is Luna and Gracie quest-line.
Luna once we get to the part about the trouble about her and Cordia while Gracie is when we need to get Gracie a bit more involved with the Family. We are getting close to both of those quest-line so in the near future we will play around with her :)

Hope you all had a good weekend.

-HG

AmbientAspects

Jan 10, 2021
Grace content!!!!! Hella hyped for this AND HE TALKED ABOUT ABOUT CORDIA CONTENT YESSSSSSS EVEN MORE HYPE(I know it's still in the future but hyped nonetheless)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
View attachment 1177544

Hello DeLucas!

So, given enough time for everyone to hopefully played the latest update by now.
Lot to take in!
The gameplay feedback has been very interesting. Many people enjoys it while others not so much.
For those that did not the usual feedback was-
Difficulty and understanding, lack of visual, and fear of missing out if not doing the gameplay part.

- Difficulty and understanding - there will be a tutorial contract that will make it a bit easier to ease into.
- lack of visual - already in 0.07.2 did we add in more visual in the form of equipment renders. But will also expand upon the contracts with more renders (like it is with the bikini girl)
- Missing out - Will add something where non-gameplay players will be able to see all gameplay events and stuff.

Overall, I think it's a good replacement for the old one. I will still check for feedback and stuff to see how much it is actually liked once we get a bit more.
About the time with the new gameplay - minimal. Now the framework is done and start contracts has been written. Focus is on all the other things and contracts will mainly be done by others and checked by me.

Release schedule.
Like mentioned in previous post. The 0.0.8 will be a bit different in that it will be released faster but with lower amount of content than the big ones. Of course, still aiming for a satisfactorily content amount but not 'My Name Is Luna' kind of length. Those will happen, but will be rare.

In 0.0.8 the focus will be on Gracie. We need to expand on her a bit so be prepared for some previews with her in the coming weeks.
But, we will also add a few Luna events. One is about Luna talking a bit about her past sisters and what she knows. Because she knows.
No Isabel plans as of yet.
Cordia. Cordia-Cordia-Cordia. I've gotten so much requests, questions, demands, about Cordia. I must say the amount of people who love her even surprises me.
Well, due to all that I've decided to talk a little on what the plan is with her;

Luna once we get to the part about the trouble about her and Cordia while Gracie is when we need to get Gracie a bit more involved with the Family. We are getting close to both of those quest-line so in the near future we will play around with her :)

-HG
Thank for this!!

Guess we need to wait a bit more for Cordia content. While I was kinda hoping we're gonna get to her content on next update, I understand Hopes will know when is the right time to introduce Cordia's content to us, so I'm okay with waiting for us to get to unlocking Cordia's content requirement.

And besides, I have a lot of love for Gracie and Luna as well.

Recent update was great, and I'm looking forward to what's to come for the future of DeLucas, whether it's the girls their stories and MC's adventures.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
oh yes
Oh Yes (also, called it, I knew those girls would come up eventually)
OH YES
so demands do work on you huh? I demand more floaty!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hey HopesGaming

Just a question.
Will the tutorial contract have the retired Capo Vincent in it?

Just my thought, but it would be pretty great if the tutorial contract instructions were given through Vincent and our MC has to go to Gina's Tavern for it.

MC says in Blizzard Princess event that he knows Vincent through his contracts, and also mentions to Gracie in Town Time event that he went there for his contract, so might be pretty neat to kill 2 birds with one stone by having both of them in a single contract.

Last edited:
Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018

-HG
Thank you for that great news HopesGaming both are much appreciated :love:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Mentioning this because I don't think I saw anyone saying it yet, but does anyone suspect Gildart?
I think possibility of Gildart being a traitor is lesser than Wilfred's possiblity. And considering he was watching MC since all those years and Wilfred cannot be there for all of the time, he would have plenty of possibilities to kill MC, why would start it now?

Of course there is a possibility that he takes orders from somewhere else and his orders were refreshed when DeLucas made a move towards MC but we cant be sure

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I think possibility of Gildart being a traitor is lesser than Wilfred's possiblity. And considering he was watching MC since all those years and Wilfred cannot be there for all of the time, he would have plenty of possibilities to kill MC, why would start it now?

Of course there is a possibility that he takes orders from somewhere else and his orders were refreshed when DeLucas made a move towards MC but we cant be sure
I don't know. I could be wrong but I'm just less inclined to believe Wilfred or Antonio would be the traitor to be honest.

Wilfred especially, would be a really predictable choice (there's just so many people saying he'll turn, that if it happens that way, I'm not even sure if it will even be surprising anymore lol), given that he is the second most powerful person in the Family after Cordia (the Donna).

Being a traitor also doesn't necessarily mean they will kill the MC right away.
When MC was a child, they (traitor and whichever organization the traitor belongs to) perhaps could have believed MC is relatively harmless at that point, and could very well have left him alone (and just told to observe and report back).
When MC came of age, the organization/traitor could very well decide he now needs to be eliminated before he starts to become a threat.

And as I discussed it with Whichone, Gildart is in a very unique position in the Family; he's in a position of power, but not in absolute power, and has room to grow if he has ambition and wants to get out from under Wilfred's shadow.
There certainly could be motive.

But everything right now is conjecture, so who knows.
Having said that, it certainly is fun discussing stuff like this.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I don't know. I could be wrong but I'm just less inclined to believe Wilfred or Antonio would be the traitor to be honest.

Wilfred especially, would be a really predictable choice (there's just so many people saying he'll turn, that if it happens that way, I'm not even sure if it will even be surprising anymore lol), given that he is the second most powerful person in the Family after Cordia (the Donna).

When MC was a child, they (traitor and whichever organization the traitor belongs to) perhaps could have believed MC is relatively harmless at that point, and could very well have left him alone (and just told to observe and report back).
When MC came of age, the organization/traitor could very well decide he now needs to be eliminated before he starts to become a threat.

And as I discussed it with Whichone, Gildart is in a very unique position in the Family; he's in a position of power, but not in absolute power, and has room to grow if he has ambition and wants to get out from under Wilfred's shadow.
There certainly could be motive.

But everything right now is conjecture, so who knows.
Having said that, it certainly is fun discussing stuff like this.
I am sure everyone in the family have their own agenda one way or another and everyone in this thread thinks/could think differently on matter. As you said Gildart have cleanest motive between all of our "traitor" candiatites, I cant deny that. Wilfred cant rise in power anymore without any takeover, Antonio's place and power is guaranteed so only Gildart can rise in power/status with treachery.

For example I am thinking that Antoino ordered the warehouse hit but he is not the mole in the family, car break and poison situations are not his doing. He hot headedly tried to kill MC in his rage -we know he was pissed MC, Cordia and Wilfred because he accepted to household without anyone telling him why-. After he learned why MC is there, he stopped any agression towards him.

And there is always a possibility that mole is someone who not introduced in the game or just Trino (as far as I know after the death of Trino any "sneaky" attempt to his life ceased right away and an assassin take over the effort). In that case all of our speculations are in wain. :ROFLMAO: But I dont think latter is the case, how can a simple soldato have both to kitchen and the car wilfred was driving?

I tried to say same thing with "order refreshment" but I should have better phrased that :ROFLMAO:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
And the version number isn't really a good indicator of how much complete the game is anyway. I've seen several games on this site which jumped from number like 0.46 to 0.64 or etc.

Not saying just because numbering of game version goes up like that DeLuca will be rushed. Only saying that the version numbering here isn't all that reliable.
Amen, brother!

Version numbers only indicate two things

1) A higher number means a later release
2) Something the dev understands (if at all)

Apart from that it is impossible to deduce from them anything regarding the amount of content, both relative to the planned finished game and overall playing time, or lewds, or what have you. Consequently as well, you cannot compare 0.7 of one game with 0.7 of another game in terms of any of that. Each dev does as they please.

Wilfred killed straffan Fazio for the land and Possible obstacle in the future.
I actually do believe him here: he was merely being opportunistic with the hand he was dealt, it wasn't planned in any way.

Reactions: JJJ84 and c3p0
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes