whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
To philosophize about Scotch is never off topic! Ok, as long as you have certain level of flair. But I am honest enough to admit that I did not expected this to happen a few moments ago. ;-)
I am indeed a fan of heavy peated whisky, if you can still taste several breath after savoring it, then you know why there is all the drama about the holy water of scotland :-D
But to drink one on a "random" event like this one, I prefer the more afordable ones ;-) The Scarabus is perfect for such little moments of pleasure.
lol just a simple 12yr old Lagavullin. 2 parts water, 1 part whisky & I'm happy. (y)

Reactions: Victor069

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Not good enough. Love that movie though. Anyone want a peanut!
No way I'm letting him live. I want to go medieval on that bastard. I'm thinking more Ramsey Bolton.
Why not both? Spend the rest of their life suffering in so many ways.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
You know, the weirdo in me is kinda tempted to see all the 4 main girls in a single ring in a free-for-all match just to see who comes up on top (and MC on the sideline of the ring, not knowing who to cheer for) :LOL::ROFLMAO:

I do enjoy the aspect of Luna and Eiza building off of the relationship (and who knows they may talk about and discuss about MC behind his back [not to backstab but to play a prank on him or something fun].

With Cat, she constantly asks her recruits "Do you like Skates?" but we really haven't seen her crew using skates like her.
Kinda makes me wonder if Cat will entice Eiza to try some skates to be like her should Eiza "officially" join her crew :LOL:
It has been said in the game Luna and Gracie would never hurt each other.

Although if you want to see a death match just throw out a nice bottle of Scotch in front of these alcoholics. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and JJJ84

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You know, the weirdo in me is kinda tempted to see all the 4 main girls in a single ring in a free-for-all match just to see who comes up on top (and MC on the sideline of the ring, not knowing who to cheer for) :LOL::ROFLMAO:

I do enjoy the aspect of Luna and Eiza building off of the relationship (and who knows they may talk about and discuss about MC behind his back [not to backstab but to play a prank on him or something fun].

With Cat, she constantly asks her recruits "Do you like Skates?" but we really haven't seen her crew using skates like her.
Kinda makes me wonder if Cat will entice Eiza to try some skates to be like her should Eiza "officially" join her crew :LOL:
Nothing weird about that? I'm grabbing a ringside seat! ;):LOL:

Yeah, I think that the Cat option brings Cat into the game more, which is absolutely welcome.
But I think that the Luna option does more to develop her character, along her existing arc.

Obviously the rollerskates adds too much in Cat's favour, so shouldn't be counted! ;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: WhiteyG and JJJ84

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018

Although if you want to see a death match just throw out a nice bottle of Scotch in front of these alcoholics. :ROFLMAO:
Alcoholics? They're merely talking about drinking. I'm doing shots of Kraken right now.

Reactions: WhiteyG

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

What can I say? I love a good show. :LOL:

And in the end, the victor will be like

200.gif

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
If he's still alive after I remove his feet, hands, eyes, nose, tongue, skin, and dick. Then that motherfucker definitely has to die because he is the Terminator and is here to start Judgement Day. :LOL:
Death is too good for them. I want them to suffer for a long time.

Reactions: WhiteyG

yurialimt

Oct 27, 2017
Man the android ver, whenever i go to buy equpiment and put it on it always crash and kick me out of the game can you fix thay bug?

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Nothing weird about that? I'm grabbing a ringside seat! ;):LOL:

Yeah, I think that the Cat option brings Cat into the game more, which is absolutely welcome.
But I think that the Luna option does more to develop her character, along her existing arc.

Obviously the rollerskates adds too much in Cat's favour, so shouldn't be counted! ;):ROFLMAO:
Yeah that's why I would want Cat to be Eiza's Capo. I want more Cat.

What can I say? I love a good show. :LOL:

And in the end, the victor will be like

View attachment 1180373
Oh I would be entertained. But then very sad. Can't lose all my favorite characters.

Death is too good for them. I want them to suffer for a long time.
Oh I never said I would kill them quickly it would take years. Until their body was so destroyed they could no longer feel pain. Then I would kill them.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
That's my line. Cause I resist making a ridiculous amount of references. Walking around crappy tire on the night shift looking for one of my co-workers shouting WHERE YOU AT, FRANCIS?
Making a ridiculous amount of references is my territory, but there is always room for more.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yup, Frenetico rules and noone will die.

What!? They're not doing it in nude?
Outrageous! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

I demand a change in rules!:LOL:
Hmmm, good point.
OK, they can wear clothing, but their opponent gains bonus score for each item less that they wear.
One has panties & bra, the other has just panties = bonus point for you, hon. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes