JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Had to restart game as I lost all files and I see the muscian is still playing the flute wrong.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JJJ84

PC = player character MC = main character/male character FC = female character
Ahhhh, I see. I always just use MC (i.e. main character) and never thought of that, heh.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
All,

I have obtained Hopes secret notes on future events. Many Bothans died to give you these spoilers:

*A frustrated Isabella asks the PC to acquire some “toys” for her. Wilfred brings them to the PC in the morning.

*A fight breaks out between the two girls. Gracie has found Luna’s diary. Luna is terrified and holding Gracie’s stuffed animal hostage at gunpoint for its return. Once the PC resolves the situation, he might notice that she has written “Mrs. Luna <PC’s lastname>” in yellow ink on the margins of one page.

*A curious Gracie asks the PC to acquire some “toys” for her. Wilfred is concerned why the PC is going through them so quickly.

*Isabella drags the PC to the Farmer’s market, where she has to stock up on cucumbers, sausages, carrots, and a variety of other phallic veggies. It ends with her finding some robin’s eggs.

*A jealous Luna asks the PC to acquire some “toys” for her. This goes badly and the PC is taken hostage by arms dealers. Luna teams with Jalen to rescue the PC, who asks her exactly what her intentions are with her best friend.

*Gracie persuades the PC that she is an alien.

*Isabella has to teach Gracie how to cook. Wilfred reminds Luna that the PC won’t grow if she’s always there to protect him, and that this is something he must face on his own. He survives, although Gracie somehow manages to burn a salad.

*In a cross-over, an ex-Yakuza tries to explain to Luna that she can’t protect what’s sacred to her with violence. She’s not ready for the lesson.
Hopes, you need to stop what you're doing for some minor adjustments methinks :)

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and JJJ84

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Thats odd, I am playing 0.7.2 and came to the end screen right after "I love you son" was complete, yet there are not only a lot of quests left in the journal, helping the assassin is one I was looking forward to, especially including a scene with my main girl Elza.
So what's going on?

-Edit: Lol I just continued on anyway keeping with the requirements...FALSE ALARM...THERE IS NO FIRE HERE!

Last edited:

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Thats odd, I am playing 0.7.2 and came to the end screen right after "I love you son" was complete, yet there are not only a lot of quests left in the journal, helping the assassin is one I was looking forward to, especially including a scene with my main girl Elza.
So what's going on?
That was the last main mission. You should be able to keep playing.

Reactions: 7empest5teele

DireIguanaEpsilon

Dec 26, 2018
I mean...those Spoilers look kinda legit. If this is a troll, kudos for it being a believable troll.
I was going for something more fan-fiction-like than trollish; I read some of Way of the House Husband over the weekend, tried to envision Luna as the protagonist, and went from there. But I'm glad you found them believable ;-)

Edit: That said, I do expect some sort of Luna/Jalen team-up. eventually.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Just thinking, in that scene in My name is Luna where Luna reunites with Lucan her father for the last time, the voice through speaker says either Lucan must kill Luna or Luna must kill Lucan (in which Lucan sacrifices himself so Luna can survive. Damn, even describing this is hard I admit).
I don't find it that hard. Maybe that's cause I have a little girl of my own. He did what any real fucking father would. If the choice comes down to my survival or hers. It's her every time. That's not even a question.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I was going for something more fan-fiction-like than trollish; I read some of Way of the House Husband over the weekend, tried to envision Luna as the protagonist, and went from there. But I'm glad you found them believable ;-)

Edit: That said, I do expect some sort of Luna/Jalen team-up. eventually.
Lol only one that seemed harder to believe was the Gracie Alien bit but as a silly prank maybe it could work.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I don't find it that hard. Maybe that's cause I have a little girl of my own. He did what any real fucking father would. If the choice comes down to my survival or hers. It's her every time. That's not even a question.
lol what I meant when I was referring to as "hard to describe" was much more in describing what Luna was feeling/going through that that point, rather than it being hard describing Lucan's actions itself (cause of course, all parents who truly love their children would do what Lucan did in his situation).
Lucan's death, in addition to tragedies that came before and after (sans Luna's time with the Caretaker, where she was relatively happy for a while) really makes me difficult to put the event to text again (Probably should have said more adding this point, but I was well, tired, and got lazy lol).

So old saves don't work... Is it worth to play all over again?
Yes, definitely.

Still reading?
What, you're waiting for an invitation?
Go play this game now!! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Lol only one that seemed harder to believe was the Gracie Alien bit but as a silly prank maybe it could work.
For a moment, I read that as "Gracie Allen." Now I want MC to say "Say good night, Gracie" at some point. Then because she's distracted by something, gives the "proper" response.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Let's face it, the revelation that Gracie has been replaced in the forest by an alien duplicate wouldn't be the biggest surprise.

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and JJJ84

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Let's face it, the revelation that Gracie has been replaced in the forest by an alien duplicate wouldn't be the biggest surprise.
And Joey is her supervisors as well as contact person to the aliens. Thus he isn't seen often and people tend to forget him. ;)

Reactions: MrLKX
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes