JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
And Joey is her supervisors as well as contact person to the aliens. Thus he isn't seen often and people tend to forget him. ;)
You know, I can see Joey (accompanied by Luna) waving his hand saying "Hi my name is Joey!" feels like the equivalent to "I come in peace." (as a contact person) :LOL:
But that won't matter to Luna.
She'll just leave him behind regardless whether he's a contact person or not.

Poor Joey! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Cartageno and c3p0

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Hello To Everyone !
May I ask a Question ?
Does anyone here know if and when the next update comes over ? Because I have played though the whole Game (0.07.2) and was very sad that this not go on forever....
BTW: HopesGaming: Your Work is unbelivable Great ! I was very impressed and was very good entertained ! I hope that it's not the End of this Game for now ! Greetings from Vienna

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hello To Everyone !
May I ask a Question ?
Does anyone here know if and when the next update comes over ? Because I have played though the whole Game (0.07.2) and was very sad that this not go on forever....
Noone knows. Only Hopes does. And he generally does not give out the ETAs until it's like 1 week or so before the release is confirmed (which is totally understandable and also, he does it with a good reason).

Only thing anyone can tell you is that release for the next update will be quicker than the release of v0.07 (which took a longer time due to major gameplay overhaul with the contracts).

Last edited:
Reactions: cate.archer

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hey HopesGaming , something that I'm noticing after just reloading and going through the "Unofficial Boss" event again in DeLuca.

Don't know if others are seeing it also, but there seems to be 1 second or so glitch (in form of several square shaped mosaics on screen) in one of the transitions in Eiza's sex scene (that is if MC chooses her "service.") as the following:

Eiza: I want your dick. Fuck me with your dick.
MC: As you wish princess.

(MC's cock penetrating)

[1 second glitch with mosaics]

(vaginal sex animation begins)

Same glitch in both the save and the gallery.
Also, this glitch (?) appears once again if I use the mouse scrolling up to rewind back from the sex scene to previous scene.

Last edited:

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
is there any mod available there was a mod but it is abandoned if anyone found any other mods please put the link
You could use URM.
In the second post there, is a file for DeLuca you can download and load into URM, which allows you to edit stats.
By default URM also gives you the ability to pick choices that are not available (because of incorrect stats or game progress). I would recommend to not pick choices that are unavailable because of you progress. But it will come in handy while peeking into the bathroom for example ;)

Reactions: gamesync2003

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Hey HopesGaming , something that I'm noticing after just reloading and going through the "Unofficial Boss" event again in DeLuca.

Don't know if others are seeing it also, but there seems to be 1 second or so glitch (in form of several square shaped mosaics on screen) in one of the transitions in Eiza's sex scene (that is if MC chooses her "service.") as the following:

Eiza: I want your dick. Fuck me with your dick.
MC: As you wish princess.

(MC's cock penetrating)

[1 second glitch with mosaics]

(vaginal sex animation begins)

Same glitch in both the save and the gallery.
Also, this glitch (?) appears once again if I use the mouse scrolling up to rewind back from the sex scene to previous scene.
For me, it does the same only if I ctrl-skip the scene. If I watch it normally it doesn't do it.
Edit: Press Shift+G in game and play around with the game's refresh rate and screen tearing, then restart the game. It may be a refresh rate issue.

Also, HopesGaming, I found a bug(?) with the rendering options. If I choose gl2 or angle2 it throws this error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This doesn't happen with other renpy 7.4.x games. Also I don't know if it affects only me.

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Noone knows. Only Hopes does. And he generally does not give out the ETAs until it's like 1 week or so before the release is confirmed (which is totally understandable and also, he does it with a good reason).

Only thing anyone can tell you is that release for the next update will be quicker than the release of v0.07 (which took a longer time due to major gameplay overhaul with the contracts).
JJJ84: Thanks a lot for answering me so quick ! I only have to be patient now... In the meantime I begun to play that great game another one. Thanks to the very good walkthrough on page 852 (from whichone or KeinBa) now I can get better through the Contract-Missions. Thanks a lot for that to the Author.
And your Compendium from Saturday, JJJ84, was excellent ! Thank you !
All DeLucas: Have a good time !

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
For a moment, I read that as "Gracie Allen." Now I want MC to say "Say good night, Gracie" at some point. Then because she's distracted by something, gives the "proper" response.
You are not alone.

Let's face it, the revelation that Gracie has been replaced in the forest by an alien duplicate wouldn't be the biggest surprise.
No, not an alien. A shape-shifting dragon.

Reactions: Dragon59

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hey all. Sorry for the long afk.
Busy weekend.

- I know of the slow bug from 0.7.1 to 0.7.2 saves. Looking into it. A very weird one.
- Awesome work on the compendium JJJ84! I am surprised that you haven't played around with the fan wiki yet. Seems like you could have fun with that one.
- The pixel issue during the Eiza sex scene is known. Mostly happen with scroll back or fast forward. It is because the animation is split up in several small ones for a better transition.
- Replay with associate rank is known. Same reason why we have to add the mcs name again. Not sure about the workaround on this. The gallery will probably be changed down the line anyways.

If I missed something please do mention me and ask again.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
For me, it does the same only if I ctrl-skip the scene. If I watch it normally it doesn't do it.
Edit: Press Shift+G in game and play around with the game's refresh rate and screen tearing, then restart the game. It may be a refresh rate issue.
For me, I find this pixel (lol that's the word I was trying to think of. Kept on saying mosaic for some weird reason lol) during Eiza's sex scene happens when I watch normally (I actually rarely use fast ctrl skip unless I'm looking up something, and I wasn't in this case).
Tested it out on 2 pcs, one, pretty much a toaster, and the other a gaming laptop.
Same thing happens on both of them when played normally.
And as Hopes has said in his reply, occurs when I scroll back as well (in terms of scrollback, it happens in 2 moments, the initial penetration moment, as well as right at the moment when MC is about to cum).

This is the first time I've noticed a pixel issue for this game, and since Hopes is aware of it, I'm sure it will get fixed down the line.
Not too keen on playing around with the game's refresh rate or screen tearing yet, since I'm not experiencing those problems with any of my other games. Perhaps if I start getting similar issues with other games, I might do so.

JJJ84: Thanks a lot for answering me so quick ! I only have to be patient now... In the meantime I begun to play that great game another one. Thanks to the very good walkthrough on page 852 (from whichone or KeinBa) now I can get better through the Contract-Missions. Thanks a lot for that to the Author.
And your Compendium from Saturday, JJJ84, was excellent ! Thank you !
All DeLucas: Have a good time !
No problem.
As the saying goes, "Patience is a virtue" and with everything described by Hopes in his Dev posts since the update dropped, I'm excited for what's to come (Gracie events? Yay!! Luna events? Yay!! Cordia events unlocking? Hooray!!).
It's a good time to be a DeLuca fan.

Yup, Whichone did a superb job on the Contracts walkthrough. So many times I'm noticing several people who get through the contracts with his walkthrough (and he also helps a number of people who get stuck during contracts and might be having trouble even with the walkthrough).

I'm glad you enjoyed the Compendium.
My plan is to continue updating it until Hopes says "That's everyone. Every character for the DeLuca-verse has now been revealed, and I won't be introducing any more." (but that I believe is still a long time away)

So while you enjoy the game, hope you enjoy my little compendium also.
After all, the current babes/girls list I think is just the beginning!

Hey all. Sorry for the long afk.
Busy weekend.

- I know of the slow bug from 0.7.1 to 0.7.2 saves. Looking into it. A very weird one.
- Awesome work on the compendium JJJ84! I am surprised that you haven't played around with the fan wiki yet. Seems like you could have fun with that one.
- The pixel issue during the Eiza sex scene is known. Mostly happen with scroll back or fast forward. It is because the animation is split up in several small ones for a better transition.
- Replay with associate rank is known. Same reason why we have to add the mcs name again. Not sure about the workaround on this. The gallery will probably be changed down the line anyways.

If I missed something please do mention me and ask again.
Thanks Hopes!!
Hearing that from you means a lot!

Just some questions:

1) The mystery behind what happened to Gracie in the forest (that Gracie herself doesn't remember, but Cordia, Wilfred, Luna knows and are concerned with), would that be one of the things that we'll go a bit into depth with Gracie's arc (before we start seeing Gracie work officially with the Family)?

2) The twin nuns Capos Amita and Amata.
Ombra Capo says Amita is the stronger of the two. Since Amata doesn't actually deny it in that scene, is it true?
Granted, we haven't actually seen Amita fight yet, and Ombra Capo could have just said it to taunt Amata, but I do wonder how you would really rank these 2 sisters in terms of their fight prowess (i.e. is Amita just better all around in terms of fight capabilities, or is Amita better in some aspects like power, and Amata better than her sister in agility etc)?

3) Regarding everyone in the Wilfred's Division, with how Gildart is referred to as "team leader" (teacher's pet by Onorina lol), by others, does that mean he's been in the Division the longest out of everyone, possibly since its inception (I could be wrong, but it kinda feels that way, if he's been around with Wilfred watching MC since his childhood days)?

4) Not really a question, but Dominico's addition in the Introduction was great. Not sure when you have planned for Dominico to enter back into MC's storyline, but I'd just like to say I'm looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: cate.archer

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Sounds like you need to pass the replay a dictionary of variables to override the default ones?

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
For me, I find this pixel (lol that's the word I was trying to think of. Kept on saying mosaic for some weird reason lol) during Eiza's sex scene happens when I watch normally (I actually rarely use fast ctrl skip unless I'm looking up something, and I wasn't in this case).
Tested it out on 2 pcs, one, pretty much a toaster, and the other a gaming laptop.
Same thing happens on both of them when played normally.
And as Hopes has said in his reply, occurs when I scroll back as well (in terms of scrollback, it happens in 2 moments, the initial penetration moment, as well as right at the moment when MC is about to cum).

This is the first time I've noticed a pixel issue for this game, and since Hopes is aware of it, I'm sure it will get fixed down the line.
Not too keen on playing around with the game's refresh rate or screen tearing yet, since I'm not experiencing those problems with any of my other games. Perhaps if I start getting similar issues with other games, I might do so.

No problem.
As the saying goes, "Patience virtue" and with everything described by Hopes in his Dev posts since the update dropped, I'm excited for what's to come (Gracie events? Yay!! Luna events? Yay!! Cordia events unlocking? Hooray!!).
It's a good time to be a DeLuca fan.

Yup, Whichone did a superb job on the Contracts walkthrough. So many times I'm noticing several people who get through the contracts with his walkthrough (and he also helps a number of people who get stuck during contracts and might be having trouble even with the walkthrough).

I'm glad you enjoyed the Compendium.
My plan is to continue updating it until Hopes says "That's everyone. Every character for the DeLuca-verse has now been revealed, and I won't be introducing any more." (but that I believe is still a long time away)

So while you enjoy the game, hope you enjoy my little compendium also.
After all, the current babes/girls list I think is just the beginning!

Thanks Hopes!!
Hearing that from you means a lot!

Just some questions:

1) The mystery behind what happened to Gracie in the forest (that Gracie herself doesn't remember, but Cordia, Wilfred, Luna knows and are concerned with), would that be one of the things that we'll go a bit into depth with Gracie's arc (before we start seeing Gracie work officially with the Family)?

2) The twin nuns Capos Amita and Amata.
Ombra Capo says Amita is the stronger of the two. Since Amata doesn't actually deny it in that scene, is it true?
Granted, we haven't actually seen Amita fight yet, and Ombra Capo could have just said it to taunt Amata, but I do wonder how you would really rank these 2 sisters in terms of their fight prowess (i.e. is Amita just better all around in terms of fight capabilities, or is Amita better in some aspects like power, and Amata better than her sister in agility etc)?

3) Regarding everyone in the Wilfred's Division, with how Gildart is referred to as "team leader" (teacher's pet by Onorina lol), by others, does that mean he's been in the Division the longest out of everyone, possibly since its inception (I could be wrong, but it kinda feels that way, if he's been around with Wilfred watching MC since his childhood days)?

4) Not really a question, but Dominico's addition in the Introduction was great. Not sure when you have planned for Dominico to enter back into MC's storyline, but I'd just like to say I'm looking forward to it.
1) Yes and No

2) Yes but Amata has a tighter vagina does that count?

3) Gildart powders Wilfred's balls that's how he got the position as team leader.

4) Joey killed Dominico we won't see him again.

:ROFLMAO:

Man you have a bit of an obsession with this game. You need to know every detail.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
1) Yes and No

2) Yes but Amata has a tighter vagina does that count?

3) Gildart powders Wilfred's balls that's how he got the position as team leader.

4) Joey killed Dominico we won't see him again.

:ROFLMAO:

Man you have a bit of an obsession with this game. You need to know every detail.
Well duh. That's not even a secret lmao :LOL:. Didn't you see all those previous times where I had bucketloads of questions for Hopes with all those previous updates?
Thought it would have been pretty darn obvious at that point. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Though I like to think of it as a positive obsession ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Well duh. That's not even a secret lmao :LOL:. Didn't you see all those previous times where I had bucketloads of questions for Hopes with all those previous updates?
Thought it would have been pretty darn obvious at that point. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Though I like to think of it as a positive obsession ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh I'm aware it's not the first time I've seen you post a bunch of questions. This time it was rather short considering the 4th one wasn't even a question.

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

Rafii1204

Apr 15, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.07.2 Compressed :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
there are bugs in the installation of accessories such as weapons and others.

Reactions: TheDecentOne

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
would be great if someone made a mod since the quality is great
It doesn't really need a mod atm. You can finish the full experience doing only 3-4 contracts, if you sequence the girl's quests semi correctly. If you don't care about the contracts at all, you can start the vn Only Story + Freeroaming mode, iirc in 7.2 it has everything the full experience has.

Edit: Added the correct mode.

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0 and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
It doesn't really need a mod atm. You can finish the full experience doing only 3-4 contracts, if you sequence the girl's quests semi correctly. If you don't care about the contracts at all, you can start the vn route, iirc in 7.2 it has everything the full experience has.
"Visual Novel Mode" isn't available yet (it's said it's available in the near future, though I have no idea when. Not that it would really matter to me. I'm Full experience all the way lol). "Full Experience" & "Only Story + Freeroaming" are the only playstyle options currently available.

But otherwise you are correct. This game doesn't need a mod at all. Can't really speak for "Only Story + Freeroaming" since I haven't tried that, but for "Full Experience" there's no mod or cheat required at all (in fact, I wouldn't recommend them, since it's possible they might break the saves for Wilfred's gun requirement on the Ombra contract).

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes