Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
"Visual Novel Mode" isn't available yet (it's said it's available in the near future, though I have no idea when. Not that it would really matter to me. I'm Full experience all the way lol). "Full Experience" & "Only Story + Freeroaming" are the only playstyle options availble.

But otherwise you are correct. This game doesn't need a mod at all. Can't really speak for "Only Story + Freeroaming" since I haven't tried that, but for "Full Experience" there's no mod or cheat required at all (in fact, I wouldn't recommend them, since it's possible they might break the saves for Wilfred's gun requirement on the Ombra contract).
Yeah that's the mode I meant. I didn't look much at the other modes tbh.

Reactions: JJJ84

kezguyfour

Apr 27, 2021
I'm pretty far in the game, almost finished the main story and all of Luna's story, still have a bit to go with Gracie and Antonio's wife (forgot her name).

I've done all the event contracts that have been available. But for my game so far, I've only had 5 contracts come up and they're all in the D level. Do I have to 100% complete all of these contracts to go further in the game? Are there only D level contracts available at this time? Do the contracts have any relation to the main game or are they just for fun?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm pretty far in the game, almost finished the main story and all of Luna's story, still have a bit to go with Gracie and Antonio's wife (forgot her name).

I've done all the event contracts that have been available. But for my game so far, I've only had 5 contracts come up and they're all in the D level. Do I have to 100% complete all of these contracts to go further in the game? Are there only D level contracts available at this time? Do the contracts have any relation to the main game or are they just for fun?
The contracts at this point are all indeed only D level.

You can get some backstory and some images out of them, but so far they do not have any effect on the storyline itself (apart from being needed for some money and arguably items).

One main mission is in form of a contract, this obviously isn't applicable with that one, but you won't see it on the work screen anyway.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
how much content is there?
Plenty, it depends on your reading speed and the time your are willing to put into the contracts. Even without the contracs is many content availible. If you ctrl skip all or trying it, its is much faster. But in this case, well...
... you should move along

Reactions: Mr.LilPapaya

h942611d

Mar 2, 2019
Plenty, it depends on your reading speed and the time your are willing to put into the contracts. Even without the contracs is many content availible. If you ctrl skip all or trying it, its is much faster. But in this case, well...
... you should move along
is it close to finish

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020

She's called Isabel, you heathen :D

As for the contracts, finishing them 100% is not required to advance the story. Doing so will give you arguably the best items and a bit of backstory.

nopy link is 403 invalid ?
Nopy works for me.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018

As one last piece of info, to expand on what Cartageno said, above:
As he informed you, the Rescue Mission comes in the form of a Contract.
As such, getting the gear from the 5 x D contracts is going to enable you to enter that with better stats & pass more checks successfully.
Finishing Gracie & Isabel's side quests will add total of + 3 to each, Charisma & Intelligence.
Contracts guide here.

All contracts are only available to the correct level of Family member.
We're guessing that C contracts will come with our next promotion.

So, maybe something like this:
D: Soldato
C: Elite
B: Elite & Capo
A: Capo & Serpent
S: Serpent

Last edited:
Reactions: kezguyfour

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Just to add a little bit to what Cartageno replied to you above; it's really gonna depend on which mode you're playing this game (I always choose Full experience), but it's recommended to max out the contracts 100% because what you get basically changes not just with the special renders (and money) but also equipment.

For example, the best equipment reward for the contract "Nimble Fingers" is rare hardened gloves.
If you did just relatively well in that contracts first completion, it's most likely you'll be given uncommon hardened gloves.
So to get the rare hardened gloves, you'll need to go back to that contract and try it again, do better to get them (they of course are more valuable than the uncommon ones, and have higher stats boosts).

And that's part of the point of the contracts, more often than not, you'll not get a "perfect run" in your first crack at them and it is expected for you to go through again, that is if you want the better equipment.

is it close to finish
Hopes (the dev) said that the game at this point is around 30% done.

Last edited:
Reactions: kezguyfour

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
30% still seems like a high number to me. Still so much that we haven't seen yet. I would think it's more like 10 or 15 percent tops. But Hopes would know better than me.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
30% still seems like a high number to me. Still so much that we haven't seen yet. I would think it's more like 10 or 15 percent tops. But Hopes would know better than me.
lol yeah, when he revealed that, I thought "Whoa that's more than expected."
Personally I was expecting between 15~20% (more closer to the lower end of that spectrum lol).
But yeah, Hopes would know at which point his story is at.

I think Hopes response (iirc) to it was some of the main players are firmly established now, and some other players, may get introduced through not just the main story, but also freeroam events and others.
But as said, I'm just recollecting this from a vague memory lol.

kezguyfour

Apr 27, 2021
Thanks for the help everyone. That part where it's a flashback of when Luna got captured and kept in cages, had to kill innocent animals etc was pretty fucked up. Can't say I was expecting it to get that dark!! That part of the story was really long too, I was kind of hoping it would hurry up and end.

Also, the dialouge in this game is kind of funny/cringe. I've played Being a Dik and after playing that the dialouge in this is just kind of funny. Not hating on the game, it's still decent quality.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Thanks for the help everyone. That part where it's a flashback of when Luna got captured and kept in cages, had to kill innocent animals etc was pretty fucked up. Can't say I was expecting it to get that dark!! That part of the story was really long too, I was kind of hoping it would hurry up and end.

Also, the dialouge in this game is kind of funny/cringe. I've played Being a Dik and after playing that the dialouge in this is just kind of funny. Not hating on the game, it's still decent quality.
Yeah, you'll find that some games click with your personal taste and others not so much, in terms of how they're written and the dialogue is presented.

Wilfred is a stereotype and plays up on being very stiff and formal.
Cordia says as little as is necessary.
Antonio is bravado & Gottardo and Joey are just mental.
Serpent is normal, comes across as though he has a superiority complex, but he is superior.
Nuns are playful teases.
Luna is gung-ho crazy on the outside, hurt and wounded, inside.
Gracie is cold and calculating, but also surprisingly emotional.

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
No problem.
As the saying goes, "Patience is a virtue" and with everything described by Hopes in his Dev posts since the update dropped, I'm excited for what's to come (Gracie events? Yay!! Luna events? Yay!! Cordia events unlocking? Hooray!!).
It's a good time to be a DeLuca fan.

Yup, Whichone did a superb job on the Contracts walkthrough. So many times I'm noticing several people who get through the contracts with his walkthrough (and he also helps a number of people who get stuck during contracts and might be having trouble even with the walkthrough).

I'm glad you enjoyed the Compendium.
My plan is to continue updating it until Hopes says "That's everyone. Every character for the DeLuca-verse has now been revealed, and I won't be introducing any more." (but that I believe is still a long time away)

So while you enjoy the game, hope you enjoy my little compendium also.
After all, the current babes/girls list I think is just the beginning
Now I am also excited !

I've read before about your 'plan' to the Compendium. Hope also, that this is a long time away.
Sure I will enjoy the Game (and your Compendium). Lucky me I have a lot of free-time now....
(BTW. I've have read nearly the whole Thread.....)
Greetings to all DeLucas ;););)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes