jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Luna is My Name - checked
Evening - checked

Tried every each option in game but still can not proceed to Story 10... really want to know what's happening out there.

HopesGaming Could you help to check the save data out?
You need to wait a few days until she shows up in mcs room in the afternoon I believe.

Nasao

Sep 30, 2019

Hey DeLucas,

Hope everyone have been well.
Some progress talk time.
Have gotten a decent chunk of Isabel's quest-line done. We will get a bit further with the relationship between her and the mc but also some information regarding her relationship with Antonio. Isabel will also be the only girl with two routes. Lewd route vs friends only route. For now, the only difference is the text and lewd events and scene will be omitted in the friend route.
This is mainly done for people that do not want to cuckold our dear Antonio.
Also, this is a lewd rotation and Isabel is the most 'lewd' of the main girls. Her content will be more on the naughty side than any of the girl so far.

I've yet to start the rescue the sister arc (beside a few pages worth of the dialogues) and depending on the time it takes to finish Isabel's stuff I may change stuff up a bit.
More on that in the next dev.update.

Mc "Stop teasing me so much, Isabel."

-HG
View attachment 482224
Interesting for the replay. I’m curious to see the story with Isabel as a friend and the other story with romance and consequences.

Jan 7, 2018
Did you delete the persistent and save game files in both locations? Game- and renpy folder? I dont have a mac so not sure if its correct but the renpy folder should be in something like user/library/renpy/TheDelucaFamaly.
There is no such thing as a "game folder" on the Mac. I spare you a boring lesson. The "right click" (there is no such etc.) gives me a "skipping" message. "The meaning of life" line is always greyed out (because I haven't reached "The Magic Touch" storyline?)

I deleted the persistent and the save game files on the library/renpy/DeLucaFamily folder but nothing changed. Is there another location I should look for on the Mac?

kaos1987

May 19, 2017
any chance that we get one more update this year?
I only discovered this game recently, its the only one that tears me in two directions...
a) I want hopes to take as long as they have previously to continue the standard of the game
b) I really want to play the next version ASAP.

My brain is annoying

Reactions: kep111

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Still gonna stick with my theory that the Mistress from Estate : Dominate is the voice and leader of the Mysterious 6.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
There is no such thing as a "game folder" on the Mac. I spare you a boring lesson. The "right click" (there is no such etc.) gives me a "skipping" message. "The meaning of life" line is always greyed out (because I haven't reached "The Magic Touch" storyline?)

I deleted the persistent and the save game files on the library/renpy/DeLucaFamily folder but nothing changed. Is there another location I should look for on the Mac?
I don't have a mac, but I did just download the game to see how it looks. Seems like you need to make sure the game is closed, delete the files from where you did, then go here:
1576103993104.png

Just not in the zip obviosuly, but in The_DeLuca_Family.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game\s and delete whatever you need to in there too. Then hopefully you can get back to the menu or start a new game or whatever it seems like you're trying to do lol. Hope it works for you!

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
not fishing for an actual date or anything just wondering if the updates are back to there original release plan of 2-3 months? working out if its worth waiting to hit 0.5 & 0.6 at the same time

Jan 7, 2018
I don't have a mac, but I did just download the game to see how it looks. Seems like you need to make sure the game is closed, delete the files from where you did, then go here:
View attachment 484341

Just not in the zip obviosuly, but in The_DeLuca_Family.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game\s and delete whatever you need to in there too. Then hopefully you can get back to the menu or start a new game or whatever it seems like you're trying to do lol. Hope it works for you!
Thanks, tried this too, didn't work. What I'm trying to do is: on the shop screen, instead of some sort of back button, there's a line of text "The meaning of life", which is greyed out. And there's no way to go back to a previous screen ( = gamebreaking). Cerebral posted a screenshot. It's weird I'm the only one having this bug...

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/12/492519_De-Luca-Famaly-0.5-Bug-1.png

Reactions: LaurenceGetzoff

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I either dont remember or didnt somehow get the flashback scenes with the MC as a kid..?
What is that all about.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
any chance that we get one more update this year?
not fishing for an actual date or anything just wondering if the updates are back to there original release plan of 2-3 months? working out if its worth waiting to hit 0.5 & 0.6 at the same time
Hi, any estimate release time?
Hell naw, I ain't doing estimation times again.
People tend to see estimation as an exact release date instead of what it actually is... An estimation.
Last time I almost got death threats because i missed my 'estimations', haha.

It's out when it's out.
But can say that I am sticking to the original 2-3 months. Can be a bit more or less depending on how I feel about the content.

Thanks, tried this too, didn't work. What I'm trying to do is: on the shop screen, instead of some sort of back button, there's a line of text "The meaning of life", which is greyed out. And there's no way to go back to a previous screen ( = gamebreaking). Cerebral posted a screenshot. It's weird I'm the only one having this bug...

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/12/492519_De-Luca-Famaly-0.5-Bug-1.png
It is a known bug that happened in the last update (the one that contained translations) which is why not many have it.
Uploaded the fix. Just replace it into the main game folder.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I either dont remember or didnt somehow get the flashback scenes with the MC as a kid..?
What is that all about.
Basically this scene in the beginning (when MC gets poisoned at his first meal with the Family, and loses consciousness) MC Flashback.png

ChrisDark

Jul 24, 2017
Take as much time as you want. I don't play this game to fap, in fact the erotic scenes as good as they are, i would happily sacrifice for more plot.
Before i get smashed TT
I'm used to the waiting period between novel releases in a series so if we have to wait a while longer but to get a fuck tonne of content. All is good with me

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
This is an excellent game. It can only even get better with the sexual build-up(that I cant wait for) and the story that is unbelievable.. Just great game.. Hope new ep before New Year but if not I'll wait..!

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hell naw, I ain't doing estimation times again.
People tend to see estimation as an exact release date instead of what it actually is... An estimation.
Last time I almost got death threats because i missed my 'estimations', haha.

It's out when it's out.
But can say that I am sticking to the original 2-3 months. Can be a bit more or less depending on how I feel about the content.

It is a known bug that happened in the last update (the one that contained translations) which is why not many have it.
Uploaded the fix. Just replace it into the main game folder.

The life of a game dev on F95 (or anywhere really) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
The life of a game dev on F95 (or anywhere really) :

1) was surprised at the end there. 2) Oh yeah, ICSTOR got it the worst. Dude created multiple other games, then went on a few month break, causing a 6-8 month wait, and now everyone says he's a terrible dev. No winning no matter what the creators do.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes