Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It is too important to let them continue, not because people want to eat restaurant dishes, but for all producers of fruits, vegetables, meats, etc., fresh foods do not like too long confinement
in spain they stoped for 2 whole weeks and may be extended, there is takeouts but only from malls, not restaurants, guess it may depend how afected the country is, in italy is almost all closed

HopesGaming yeah people are paranoid because of all the whole news each day, though where you live it will be hit less when it comes to the country economy, same as germany ... other countrys economy like italy , spain will get even more in debt because of all this. Crazy times for sure unless all countrys support each others economy in this time of crisis

Last edited:

Connor1992

Aug 26, 2018
I can't answer many of those as it is spoiler talk. But for the 2. and 3. the answer is yes.
I don't understand 1. tho. What does model fork mean?

Not the restaurant business, granted I am still staying home so definitely have more time to spend on this.

If you've downloaded 0.06.1 then there should be a 'bugfix' section at the laptop. Click that one.
ty fixed

Reactions: HopesGaming

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Many did? That IS surprising.
I chose both :p
So you too have a: AAAAH Luna is going to kill me save :eek:
And a normal save
I think anyone of us who had wayyy too much time and aim to complete everything and see every scenes have at least 2 saves. Me? I have 4 saves.

Before this update, I had 2: the difference being camera or audio recorder.

With this update, I now have 4: the difference being Isabel's route.

But I imagine some people might be lazy and loyal to Luna enough to have only one save choosing friendship with Isabel.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can someone help me? I'm trying to continue the story but it keep saying the requirement not meet even thought I'm at soldato rank and its daytime
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The DeLuca Family v0.06.6.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 25.07.2020

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I think anyone of us who had wayyy too much time and aim to complete everything and see every scenes have at least 2 saves. Me? I have 4 saves.

But I imagine some people might be lazy and loyal to Luna enough to have only one save choosing friendship with Isabel.
not all, i only have one save (where im romancing all the girls) for me the canon is to romance the whole family Deluca even if my only true love is Cordia :ROFLMAO: (and is no brainer i did choose the camera over the audio xD)
It actually will be fun if Hopesgaming make in the future the mc replaying a recorded scene of one of the Lis and they catch him :whistle::LOL:
i can even guess the excuse of the mc " I put them after the whole attempt to my life and to protect you girls too... :devilish:"

Last edited:
Reactions: MarinBladewing

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
not all, i only have one save (where im romancing all the girls) for me the canon is to romance the whole family Deluca even if my only true love is Cordia :ROFLMAO: (and is no brainer i did choose the camera over the audio xD)
It actually will be fun if Hopesgaming make in the future the mc replaying a recorded scene of one of the Lis and they catch him :whistle::LOL:
i can even guess the excuse of the mc " I put them after the whole attempt to my life and to protect you girls too... :devilish:"
Oh gawd, hate to burst your bubble, but according to a whole lot of discussion on this thread, if there's one thing most people here agree upon, it is that you're more likely to die in a gutter with that save than reaching a happy ending

Proggressive

Dec 29, 2019
I can't answer many of those as it is spoiler talk. But for the 2. and 3. the answer is yes.
I don't understand 1. tho. What does model fork mean?

Oh, then, we will wait anyway :) 1. Еxcuse me, translation difficulties ... But, the game is very good. It remains to finish it to the end .. (about what I would like to .. the story is silent, excuse me , I think they won’t understand me :) Therefore, I will wait for the next possible updates.

Reactions: HopesGaming

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016

:unsure:
I forgot about the camera versus audio recorder saves

Do you also have a save from around the time that Luna, Gottardo and Joey are together?
Or am I the only one that did that, just so I can have a laugh again when needed

• Haha
Reactions: MonkeyLord

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Oh gawd, hate to burst your bubble, but according to a whole lot of discussion on this thread, if there's one thing most people here agree upon, it is that you're more likely to die in a gutter with that save than reaching a happy ending
well i for one dont think that (spoiler) will happen ;) (and first of all, because if the mc was to die, the delucas will be fucked over by that contract...if i have to put an example is like Geralt in witcher... Emhyr cant kill him because if Ciri found out about that he is fucked and besides that, i trust that the love they feel already for the mc will prevent such outcome, angry at him? maybe.... but killing him? i dont think so)

MonkeyLord and as i said, i dont think like you or those other people, im fine with one save for now.

Last edited:

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
well i for one dont think that (spoiler) will happen ;) (and first of all, because if the mc was to die, the delucas will be fucked over by that contract...if i have to put an example is like Geralt in witcher... Emhyr cant kill him because if Ciri found out about that he is fucked and besides that, i trust that the love they feel already for the mc will prevent such outcome, angry at him? maybe.... but killing him? i dont think so)
Ah, but you're forgetting, crimes of passions are always done out of love... It is precisely because they all love him that it's a very dangerous, for lack of better wording, game you're playing without any extra saves just in case. ;)

Also, the contract is logical, Luna isn't logical. That's what everyone loves about her, her unpredictability.

Not to mention, we don't have a harem tag, and Hopes did say he aims to make this game "realistic". So even if the MC stays alive, it's quite unlikely he gets to keep his relationships with all the girls without consequences. Losing a limb, for example.

:unsure:
I forgot about the camera versus audio recorder saves

Do you also have a save from around the time that Luna, Gottardo and Joey are together?
Or am I the only one that did that, just so I can have a laugh again when needed
I don't, but now that you mentioned it, I regret not having made it in the first place... :eek:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Not to mention, we don't have a harem tag, and Hopes did say he aims to make this game "realistic". So even if the MC stays alive, it's quite unlikely he gets to keep his relationships with all the girls without consequences. Losing a limb, for example.
Tags are for what is currently in a game. The lack of a tag does not prove there will not be that content in the future. Unless the dev comes out and says for definite that the girls are too selfish to consider sharing, people can hope.

Reactions: Luvtoplzwife78

aochung

May 4, 2017
Fix for people that can't start the magic touch questline with Gracie.
Note! ONLY download if you have this bug.
Just replace this in the main game folder and you should be able to start the event (Her room day time)

The people with the issue. Tell me if it fixed it for ya
Aweful

HaremLoverMuffinMan
i just started playing this last night. I love this game :)

I am stuck on the "magic touch" event and can't progress past this with either Gracie or Isabel. (after i closed the game)I replaced the script.rpy with the one suggested in OP. and relaunched. i then tried another script.rpy from a few months ago and even tried the one for isabel fix (which i didn't have a problem). I've seen
but still have no other dialog choices but whatcha doin, you look good & leave. I've progressed the story to credits.

am i missing something? thx

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Tags are for what is currently in a game. The lack of a tag does not prove there will not be that content in the future. Unless the dev comes out and says for definite that the girls are too selfish to consider sharing, people can hope.
it was actually explained by Hopesgaming if you go for all the girls there will be conflicts, Luna mostly - since she loves the mc pretty hard... there will be conflicts with her mostly and thats why there is some paranoids people making "luna only route" (im not one of those though.... i trust the mcs charm to calm or convince her somehow xD).
(maybe someone here can find the patreon post and share it since im not supporting him atm)

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Realistically speaking, though, which is what this game has always been aiming for, despite all the good humor, and the ridiculousness in the details and character, most strong women don't like sharing. And all De Luca Women are strong women.

I mean, I think we all could agree, that despite all the weirdness in dialogue and all the jokes, and even inhuman abilities of the members of the family, one thing that have stayed true to the real world and have been hitting us all like a bullet train every update is: The emotions and feelings of the characters involved.

In the real world, couple love is not something that people, in general, like to share. It's not about selfishness or selflessness, love is love, and people usually don't like sharing when the love is deep enough. It's why monogamy became a thing in our society. I'm not saying there aren't exceptions, but exceptions are called exceptions for a reason. They are extremely rare, and they require really special circumstances. This game may or may not be one of those exceptions.

And if it's not an exception, it wouldn't be the first game on the site where if you choose to romance multiple girls, you actually end up on the "lonely" ending.

From a writer's perspective, Luna and Gracie MIGHT be open to sharing in the far future if there's some events that offer drastic changes, but in any case, it's quite hard to spin Isabel into the mix. It MIGHT be possible, extremely hard but possible. And I do believe Hopes is capable of it if he wills it, but I don't know if he would. None of us know for sure yet, which is why people have multiple saves just to be prepared.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I mean, on the other hand it's not like a crime family of all things is gonna be too caught up in respecting the sanctity of monogamy.

But of course we're nowhere near far enough to know things would progress, Luna and Gracie love each other too much to let something like a conflict over a guy get between them, so they'll either be fine with sharing or they'll kill the MC together; after learning her backstory Isabel didn't seem to mind her husband having gone for a fling at a gay bar all that much, or at least she seemed more on the forgiving side, so she might be possible to convince, no idea with Cordia as we haven't had as much time with her.

Then there's Antonio, just imagine how that dialogue would go
MC: I'm fucking you wife
Antonio: ...
MC: and your sister, both your sisters actually
MC: ...
MC: and your mom too

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 485 Votes