JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Not just look. Attitude too. The "cliche" milf is totally NOT my thing. All "milfs" I like do not fall in the the standard thing. Cordia being a great example.
Cordia is basically the cream of crop in both looks, attitude, and personality of a milf who would never fall under that cliche milfs or sterotypes traps milfs which many adult games fall into.

Another exception is Carla from Once in a Lifetime, she also is definitely up there too with Cordia (though I'd put Cordia slightly higher. I LOVE Carla and she's my second favorite character in OIAL, but there's the certain elegance with Cordia that I'd say Carla doesn't quite have [so saying this doesn't detract anything from Carla's character, it actually adds more to Cordia]).

Reactions: Cartageno

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Biggest thing that has been on my mind for awhile now for DeLuca has been Cordia, since after we get the update (with Contracts, gameplay and Eiza's sister arc), I'm kinda hoping/expecting her content to come the following update.

But another hope I have is that we see HopesGaming also start teasing characters like Charvi Kaskar, and Cynthia (of the 4 Serpents) etc up more so we can get even more excited for them.

Cause while I'm definitely sure these characters would never be neglected in terms of their actual story and characterization (with them being Hopes creations), they could use a bit of hyping up, with them being rarely being discussed in the threads since we don't know much about them.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The short answer is: When it's ready.
It's expected around the end of the month, but no firm date is given.

thymen

Apr 19, 2020
The short answer is: When it's ready.
It's expected around the end of the month, but no firm date is given.
I kinda expect it to be next month tbh, if it would’ve been like he said end of this month the release date would’ve have been released already. Cuz whe have a week to go

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I kinda expect it to be next month tbh, if it would’ve been like he said end of this month the release date would’ve have been released already. Cuz whe have a week to go
Hopes most likely will not say anything until it's ready. Then it will be released fairly quickly.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Like HornyPussy said, Hopes doesn't do release dates until right before it's ready.
Think it was because he didn't want people quoting him saying a loosely projected date and them taking it as absolute, then getting annoyed if it wasn't met.
Think last dev update said it was in testing, but did state that it will be ready this month.
I just use "end of month" to help manage my expectations.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hopes most likely will not say anything until it's ready. Then it will be released fairly quickly.
He wont say anything even when update is done, released and played (by patrons):illuminati:
Thats some great conspiracy right there.:WeSmart:
Damn, when i think about it, the update could be released and played by chosen ones already...perhaps more than few updates:oops:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
He wont say anything even when update is done, released and played (by patrons):illuminati:
Thats some great conspiracy right there.:WeSmart:
Damn, when i think about it, the update could be released and played by chosen ones already...perhaps more than few updates:oops:
Floaty may be the new Don!!!

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0

mistrzs87

Mar 8, 2021
I've noticed this game like a week ago, I read that its about to get a big-ish update, and I decided to wait for it before downloading... and then I forgot this game's title :) I write this post to get back here easier next time and check if it got an update or not.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I've noticed this game like a week ago, I read that its about to get a big-ish update, and I decided to wait for it before downloading... and then I forgot this game's title :) I write this post to get back here easier next time and check if it got an update or not.
Welcome to the thread, and yes you are better off waiting for the update as it will require everyone to start over again anyway. Hopefully it will be out by the end of the month, but there is no definite date. If you go to the top of the page you can add this thread to your watched list. Then you won't have to go into your messages to find it, but whatever works for you.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Psst, buddy, top right, watch button, click it. You're welcome.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes