Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
I'm stuck on 2 of the missions.

Nimble fingers I'm at 95%

The painter I'm at 90%.

I can't think of anything. Thanks
Nimble Fingers
Visit everyone;
- The shopkeeper: go all options; nothing happens.
- The west houses
- The east houses
- Attack the elite near the museum
- Keep petting the dog
- Talk to the old man (same area as the dog - must be wearing rare gloves; rare fedora; rare long coat; epic holy pants; legendary lock glasses; to notice him) - I don't think it matters what your responses are.
- Steal the jacket
- Intervene with the girl

Reactions: Hitmen19

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
is there some kind of walkthrough ??
Yes, there is. Check the fist page of this thread.

The guide is kind of outdated but the walkthrough from whichone is quite hadful to progress on missions/contracts.

Also, you should always check the journal to check the requirements for your progression on the story.

Plus, don't forget to check your computer (at MC's room) to check recordings, buy items and whatnot.

Reactions: whichone

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
Yes, there is. Check the fist page of this thread.

The guide is kind of outdated but the walkthrough from whichone is quite hadful to progress on missions/contracts.

Also, you should always check the journal to check the requirements for your progression on the story.

Plus, don't forget to check your computer (at MC's room) to check recordings, buy items and whatnot.
Not only is it outdated, it's a bit chaotic and doesn't cover explaining the options where they come from and where they lead...unlike some of the best game's here on this forum.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: whichone

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Guide was fan-made & clearly states "Unofficial" on first page.
It has not been updated since before v0.07. The game was rewritten in that version.
Some things are still valid, but it's not particularly sensible to rely on something which hasn't been updated for that long.
About that... I'm thinking about update this guide from where redknight00 stopped, since there are still so many people needs help on how to proceed on story.

On that matter, I can put more images, maps, descriptions, and hints already available, but it's not in the same place.

Another thing I would like to do is adding more images and descriptions of the NPCs, and some lore about the Delucasverse.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
About that... I'm thinking about update this guide from where redknight00 stopped, since there are still so many people needs help on how to proceed on story.

On that matter, I can put more images, maps, descriptions, and hints already available, but it's not in the same place.

Another thing I would like to do is adding more images and descriptions of the NPCs, and some lore about the Delucasverse.
Would be good! You could probably use the images from the Compendium that JJJ did.
Feel free to use the info for Contracts from the WT. (y)

Reactions: Paco Loco

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
So, here it is and for all whose user account doesn't have the name JJJ84 can read it. :ROFLMAO:

Hey Delucas!

Time for some previews and updates.
It is time to introduce a new Family. We got many Families around already, but this one is different. Where a lot of introduced Families are either for world building or to add to the story from time to time, this one will play an important role for our MC.
It will also introduce someone who is a sterling rank which is equal to our very own Deluca Serpent rank.

This Family is especially important to develop our Mc.
Their first appearances will be at the Ombra Headquarters.

In the Ombra event we will get to see Siobhan again, and learning about her Family and twin sisters.
Some memories of Eizas dad, Efrem, and the don of Ombra will also be seen.

We will also get to see Isabel one more time before the next season, as she has a lot on her mind. After spotting the Mc and Gracie teaching each other, she confronts our Mc.

A very tense moment and hopefully the two can resolve their conflict!

On the personal front; sometimes life can take priority and I can have a few days in which it can be hard to get in some work. But beside that, there is no real issue. No plans for long release like the previses updates.

Good weekend to y'all

-HG
Finally...
Have been waiting for Isabell for so long since her previous Arc ended. I have been waiting for the progress with her for too long...

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
This game is fucking amazing. It's definitely got some old school anime vibes. The plot formula feels like one of those animes like Hero Academy or Bleach with how specific all the capo characters are. Also can see MAJOR similarities with Black Lagoon right up to aspects of the protagonist being just a dude thrust into a breaking bad type scenario and changing from it.

definitely strong similarities for anyone who doesn't know Black Lagoon.

Also Luna is bae.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
This game is fucking amazing. It's definitely got some old school anime vibes. The plot formula feels like one of those animes like Hero Academy or Bleach with how specific all the capo characters are. Also can see MAJOR similarities with Black Lagoon right up to aspects of the protagonist being just a dude thrust into a breaking bad type scenario and changing from it.

definitely strong similarities for anyone who doesn't know Black Lagoon.

Also Luna is bae.
I'm not much of an anime fan but I fucking love black lagoon.

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
I'm not much of an anime fan but I fucking love black lagoon.
Yeah same, it was one of the ones I watched all the way and I kept thinking of it every time Luna went on a rampage.

Really excited for future releases of Deluca family though. This game is a thrill. Do we know who the intended love interests are so far?

bishpakyu

Aug 31, 2022
Can someone help me? I'm currently stuck and idk if I'm bugged out. I need to rank up to rank 5 to progress but it wont allow me. I've 100% all the contract, finished all available side quest with the girls and am currently rank 4 (133.33%). It seems that I need to do the main event The Contract but Uncle Wilfred ain't saying anything about it.

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
Primary LI's are the 4 main girls: Gracie, Luna, Isabel & Cordia.
Will prob be more side action with Eiza, the nuns, etc
Do we have any info if the game is pushing for a harem style ending or if you can have a dedicated path with one of the 4?

Both Grace and Isabel have some really interesting plot side stories but only Isabel has a "friends route" while Grace is more intimate with you than Luna, which is disappointing. I was hoping there would be more opportunities to get closer and more intimate with the character of your choice without necessarily diluting it to a harem style thing.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes