JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I admit to everything BogyWogy said.
I'm a big baddie.
Now back to work for me, hehe.
I know you'll be busy with working on the update, but when you later have the time, I do wish we'll see you continue your DeLuca-Witcher cosplay render series.

First one with Luna as Ciri was just lovely, very, very lovely.

p.s. Regarding Luna-Ciri render, can we have it as one of the special render rewards for the future contracts?
I have the image saved in my pc (cause I love it), but would love for it (and any future DeLuca-Witcher cosplay render series that you may do, if you wish) to be included that way.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
I know you'll be busy with working on the update, but when you later have the time, I do wish we'll see you continue your DeLuca-Witcher cosplay render series.

First one with Luna as Ciri was just lovely, very, very lovely.

p.s. Regarding Luna-Ciri render, can we have it as one of the special render rewards for the future contracts?
I have the image saved in my pc (cause I love it), but would love for it (and any future DeLuca-Witcher cosplay render series that you may do, if you wish) to be included that way.

why do you have to whisper some nonsense to him again:rolleyes: ok,not that i would enjoy it:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
why do you have to whisper some nonsense to him again:rolleyes:, not that i would enjoy it:sneaky:
Heh, well of course, Hopes hears a lot of my nonsense, and if he thinks they're terrible ideas, he can basically filter them out (I totally don't mind, though in my defense I never intentionally try to whisper terrible ideas to him :ROFLMAO: )

And for those who don't know what I'm referring to, well here's the Luna as Ciri cosplay render that Hopes did a while back:

715679_Luna_Ciri_Cosplay.jpg

Yuuuuuuuuuuuup, I love this image, and desire to see more in the series (if Hopes is willing that is).

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You've convinced me. You are morally superior to me and everyone else here.
Your parents taught you well indeed, my friend. Enjoy your stay here at our lovely pirate forum. Keep pirating and bashing! Make them parents proud!

Yep this. Except it's 3k (before taxes). Which I am very happy and grateful for. But not enough to go full time. To give an idea, in Denmark the average monthly income is 6.6k (before taxes). Combined with high living factors and high risk, the adult industry is - not something I dare to jump into fully. Not yet.

Anyway. The guy is just an oddball as the money doesn't really matter as in the end I am not the one who controls who patronage or not. The patrons do.
Lorenz is a good example. He was patron when he wanted and removed it when he felt the updates took too long, which is fair.
I think he just is annoyed that someone is making money doing something he himself feels is easy work.
It's something artists often have to contend with. Many people do not recognize or value artistic work.

I'm finding that working on my games is quite therapeutic. Really calming to exercise that part of my brain.

Reactions: HopesGaming

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
So, in the end, this is what it is all about. Money. Not the game nor the update time, but simply the money. You're working hard, probably minimum wage and tough physical job, yet someone else is making money by 'sitting and doing easy work'.
There are many people like you. It is the entitlement of "I deserve more! I deserve the money!".
All I can tell you is - this is the entertainment business. You rarely get money based on the job effort. Even if it is heavy effort or low effort. Money is based on the entertainment factor. And let me tell you a secret, our little niche part of the entertainment world is nothing compared to the mainstream entertainment business. Your heart that wishes the money will get a heart attack if it knew how much some big profile people earn by doing simple 5 mins work.
And of course, the envious do not consider how hard a person worked to get to that successful position and how many in the industry never make that level.
I guess it is up to you to save all these naive people then.
Be their savior! Show the world how much more you know than them. That they are being brainwashed and simply do not know that these evil devs are cheating them!
You did it! You solved the mystery!
BorgiaBou is actually Filias Canis!
1379955_FiliusCanisText.jpg

I probably share a bit of the fault, heh. I tend to spend a little extra time with the Filius people because I find it funny.
Time to go back to the work so you guys can play around with the girls again.
There are a few devs who tease the Incest Brigade by showing an appropriate level of affection with family members.

Last edited:
Reactions: HopesGaming

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
I don't wanna turn it in a profession i just want them 700 patreons to pay for my "hobby" and only release them 1 update per year if they are worthy for that... if not maybe 1 update at 2 or more yrs why not as long that my "hobby" is getting payed...:LOL:
Good to know.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
This is a motherfucking blaspheme...ya hear me ?
I'm not so sure it qualifies, tbh.
Blasphemy is speaking sacrilege against a deity, or something sacred.
Priests, Nuns, Vicars, any clergy member is just a human, certainly not a deity.

Calling a priest a cunt is perfectly fine.
Calling God (whichever one they believe in) a cunt is when it becomes blasphemous.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
I'm not so sure it qualifies, tbh.
Blasphemy is speaking sacrilege against a deity, or something sacred.
Priests, Nuns, Vicars, any clergy member is just a human, certainly not a deity.

Calling a priest a cunt is perfectly fine.
Calling God (whichever one they believe in) a cunt is when it becomes blasphemous.
That is absolutely correct...I may have called you a blasphemous cunt while you clearly weren't...for that I truly apologize...not......

Let get back on topic, eh ?...So...Long time no see...

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
That is absolutely correct...I may have called you a blasphemous cunt while you clearly weren't...for that I truly apologize...not......

Let get back on topic, eh ?...So...Long time no see...
lol makes me wonder, say that we insult a priest and someone calls us blasphemous.
As that priest is obviously not a deity, doesn't this then mean that calling an insult to a non-deity "blasphemy" is actually the blasphemous act?
I've got a funny feeling that it does.
Oh. The irony. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, not been visiting this site much over the last few weeks, too many entitled conversations going on for the sake of my sanity.
Just popped on to check for a specific game that updates last Friday of each month & decided to respond/offer assistance to the previous poster. (y)
Then saw BorgiaBou was sadly back on his 3 monthly moan cycle, here. :sick:
Precise example of the reason I'm not posting here as a regular anymore.

Happy New Year to you & all the regulars!

4.40 star(s) 488 Votes