Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Damn, it only took one day into the new year before I get these kinds of people.
I really wonder what it is about my game that make them go so wild.
A bit funny to watch, heh. And they always have the same way of speaking. There are like 2 or 3 types, and they're all like that.
Overuse of emojis, sarcasm, money fixated, and superior complex. All three types either have it all or a mix.

I think it is Joey's fault. They probably liked the game, and then Joey appeared. Seems like I have to kill him. I just always forget about Joey whenever I have to write him off!

Anyway guys, as fun as it is playing around the Filius Canis people, don't go overboard. Small plays and then ignore em. They hate to be ignored.

Remember to take care of yourselves.
2021 was rough.
Sorry Hopes, but I gotta burst your bubble, it's not you. Borgia is a well known whiner in other threads as well, other games have their fan clubs, too.

I am still undecided if it is that mommy always brought them everything immediately that they wanted and they still have to cope with others not doing it, or if it is the exact opposite and they had a spoiled sibling and felt left out so they cannot let others enjoy stuff they themselves don't like.

Sep 3, 2020
Heh, seems like someone is triggered (especially for one who actually made an announcement that he'll leave the thread for another 2 years lmao).

Nice try :ROFLMAO: , but nope.

You say I'm making speculation and assumption (and yes, that's what "my guess is", genius lol), but you're basically doing the exact same (actually, far worse), with your whole "Anyone with unbiased eyes could see it was a cash grab with drawn out romantic interest" claim.

In fact, compared to me (who stated it as a "guess"), you're basically pronouncing your hypothesis as a fact saying "oh I came back and my hypothesis is confirmed" lol on what grounds? You're basically stating speculation and assumption with nothing (zilch, zero, nada) to back up your claims.
Seen far too many trolls (actually I should be calling as Filiuses, cause that's the term in game hahaha) who try to claim their opinions/assumptions as facts when it's not, and you're no different.

I don't care about your politics or whatsoever, so not sure why you're going blah, blah about SJW crap (considering you're the one being "Oh man, all I did was leave a comment, and now you're all jumping on me!" lol).

So run along now, little Filius, to another thread where you can moan and complain and try to state your opinions as facts.
Cause all you seem to be currently is a one-trick-pony (that people on this thread have seen far too many times already), not even worth the entertainment.
I'm not going to say that criticism is a bad thing in fact I believe in criticism

it's normal to get frustrated when your favorite game is taking long to bring out an update

even I have gotten frustrated from time to time

and there's nothing wrong with being frustrated and voicing your opinion however we asked about the long update and he gave us an answer

he admits that Gracie's update is taking long

but he promises after Gracie's update the rest will be out faster

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I'm not going to say that criticism is a bad thing in fact I believe in criticism

it's normal to get frustrated when your favorite game is taking long to bring out an update

even I have gotten frustrated from time to time

and there's nothing wrong with being frustrated and voicing your opinion however we asked about the long update and he gave us an answer

he admits that Gracie's update is taking long

but he promises after Gracie's update the rest will be out faster
Well, it's okay to voice disappointment over the wait. But the matter of expressing disappointment is not the issue, but the way the said person does it, that is the problem (with very few people who are in the minority obviously).

Issue was first raised when BorgiaBou was making a snide remark that Hopes is milking his Patreon, with how long the update is taking, and he was going on about people shouldn't fall for Hopes scams, making some outrageous claims.
People of course responded (including Hopes of course) disputing that, and then came another saying "oh you're all White Knights or Soy Boys for the dev." which is laughable really.

There's difference in expressing disappointment in respectful manner and expressing it in a pretty much troll like manner in hate and spewing venom.

In the current case, it's 100% the latter.

Sep 3, 2020
Well, it's okay to voice disappointment over the wait. But the matter of expressing disappointment is not the issue, but the way the said person does it, that is the problem (with very few people who are in the minority obviously).

Issue was first raised when BorgiaBou was making a snide remark that Hopes is milking his Patreon, with how long the update is taking, and he was going on about people shouldn't fall for Hopes scams, making some outrageous claims.
People of course responded (including Hopes of course) disputing that, and then came another saying "oh you're all White Knights or Soy Boys for the dev." which is laughable really.

There's difference in expressing disappointment in respectful manner and expressing it in a pretty much troll like manner in hate and spewing venom.

In the current case, it's 100% the latter.
exactly I agree with you 100% my brother

I wish that we could ignore the haters and focus on laughing and having a good time

because responding to them does nothing and it makes it worse

I enjoy talking to Hope and I don't want him to leave I hope he doesn't think we're all the same

OddCookie

Dec 30, 2021
This is one of my favorite game, shame this doesn't have any incest.For me, the story would make more sense if Lady Cordia were the mother of mc, The first portion even felt like It
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, It's cute. but son of friend works too!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
right? Overall a great game. deserves to be one of the top tire on the site in my opinion. my thanks to HG for making this. :)

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Wifred = Geralt of Rivia

Wilfred's entertaining but that's just insulting to Geralt. They do not fit together. And Wilfred is way too polite to be Geralt anyways.

I couldn't picture Wilfred saying fuck as much as Geralt does.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Wifred = Geralt of Rivia

Wilfred's entertaining but that's just insulting to Geralt. They do not fit together. And Wilfred is way too polite to be Geralt anyways.

Well, he might not use the exact word, but he has his way of communicating it.

Apart from that we need to probably find out whether we're talking books, game, or TV here.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Well, he might not use the exact word, but he has his way of communicating it.

Apart from that we need to probably find out whether we're talking books, game, or TV here.
Well both the show and the games are based on the books so...

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Wifred = Geralt of Rivia

For me, it would not fit if one only has Henry Cavill's face in mind for Geralt (don't get me wrong, I love his portrayal as Geralt in the show and he does do an awesome job, but his face is not how I picture book Geralt as when I think of Geralt in general).
The book Geralt is actually described as not an attractive man, (and also from my memory, gives off a rough/rugged look, but is unsettling to look at, and even terrifying to look sometimes given his mood), which is far from Henry's looks.

And Geralt in the books is shown to be pretty sophisticated intellectual (which is masked by the fact he's a Witcher), which I think Wilfred is, and given he's awfully protective of Luna and Gracie, for me I think he fits very well (for a DeLuca-Witcher Cosplay Geralt render).

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well both the show and the games are based on the books so...
Well, I could start a list of adaptions that differ massively from the original but I don't know whether F95 has enough of disk space for that. Yeah, the Witcher is recognizable but still ... The fact that people are complaining about the show compared to the game doesn't make it better.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Well, I could start a list of adaptions that differ massively from the original but I don't know whether F95 has enough of disk space for that. Yeah, the Witcher is recognizable but still ... The fact that people are complaining about the show compared to the game doesn't make it better.
Also, there's the fact that the Netflix Witcher show is massively different from its source material (i.e. Sapkowski's Witcher books) as well, despite claiming to be "direct adaptation of the books", but I'll just leave it at that, since it's getting literally into off-topic territory.

Aug 14, 2021
"Unbiased eyes" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Suuuuuuuuuure, keep telling yourself that.
The dev said from the very beginning the following (it's even in his patreon):

View attachment 1574875

Obviously, from your way of talk, my guess is you've never played a game on this website where there is an actual story, and character development with build up, instead, all your games are every girl jumping on MC to bone him the first chance they get.

Now look at you, you're playing the victim card (trying to play innocent and all, saying you were just "leaving a comment" when clearly you're trying to stir shit up just like BorgiaBou is) lol.

And I go outside plenty, so no need for you to worry.
But I appreciate that you care so much for my well being :ROFLMAO:
The best games here are more about the story and great characters than the sex or lack there of. I am not talking about the the "non sexual content" stuff. I mean games like this where there is at least an acceptable amount of sexual content cause the story, great characters and great renders are what drives it more than the sexual gratification. That is why this game is well beloved and why true fans are accepting of long waiting. That and hopes is regularly giving updates and even comes in here to chat with us for a bit.

Aug 14, 2021
That is cause the show apparently skips key stuff in the books and makes women more the protagonist than the Witchers. Also it went from jumping around time in the first season to a shit linear story causing missing parts.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Those people are idiots cause the show is fucking great. Although I've been told the show and the game are starting to get closer together plotwise(not that I would fucking know, or care).

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Geralt is MC because they're both the protagonists. Cordia is Triss, and Gracie is Yen.

If you want to go with the show, Eiza is Renfri (well, a living version), and Jalen is Jaskier.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
exactly I agree with you 100% my brother

I wish that we could ignore the haters and focus on laughing and having a good time

because responding to them does nothing and it makes it worse

I enjoy talking to Hope and I don't want him to leave I hope he doesn't think we're all the same
Hmmm...ignore them so much we make them doubt their own existence....sounds pretty evil, brother...I'm in.

It's just like ignoring stupid people on our daily basis...Like when our neighbor try to fit their big ass sofa in the fucking car trunk. This would definitely make your time in here more productive and way less infuriating.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
If someone comes into a thread with the intention to troll, please don't be baited into a multi page argument with them, just report them and let us handle it.

That way the instigator doesn't get attention, everyone stays cool headed, our cleanup job is easier, and you don't get a warning for engaging in personal attacks with each other.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes