Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Lol dude. What i said is that i am losing interest to this game and whole story behind it, because there is no actual game updates for long time. Which is true.
And people here is so butthurt about this comment with classic cliche (this story isn't for you, he does it in his free time, look at his patreon he gives content there).
You may spend money the way you want, but the fact will stay the same - no game updates.
What the hell is a classic cliche ?....

Delightful mate...kidding....You're just pointing out which is what...there is nothing of value in your little not-so bitter post, you can keep these details to yourself....This is not an order, incase you misunderstand.

You see whenever I see those claims I'm like 'pfft...heard that one before' and 'Oh, Look, it's the same dude'...Of course you can speak your mind but not literally...you gotta use your built-in filters first and when it is finally lookable you can pop it in here. That's how it should go. Your post seemed less dumb and that's why I'm giving it only a little smack. I hope you're not offended...'cause...I don't really care.

You people won't believe what I've witnessed today...I saw someone who almost looked like Luna...at least from a little distance...Then I thought...I could take her picture...and then I thought...that's just not me...

Oh...fuck you creepy delucas.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Out of nowhere i remember Deluca Family and come to look we got any update or not and even after 8-9 month we dont have update again, honestly im not even surprised at all :D I gues i can see this game final update before die? I'm not sure, my life would be to short for that with this update speed LMAO. I realy like this game story and story telling but our DEV not working at all, its pretty clear like a moon because there is a lot of DEV make same quality story updates with more content and with less time while our DEV literaly dont do anyting. Oh BTW im feeling realy sory about people criticize update times or DEV here, because his fan base literaly insult all of them, im not even surprised to see salty comment of this fan base to other people here again... Always same story: ''DEV dont make update or makes update with so less content even after half year, people with enough intelligence complain and criticize and want better updates and hix fanbase insult them with telling lot of bad thing.'' same story ever and ever again... What a amazing game threat LOL :LOL:
Oh the irony is strong with this one........

Reactions: Thrill'n Flares

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Oh BTW im feeling realy sory about people criticize update times or DEV here, because his fan base literaly insult all of them, im not even surprised to see salty comment of this fan base to other people here again... Always same story: ''DEV dont make update or makes update with so less content even after half year, people with enough intelligence complain and criticize and want better updates and hix fanbase insult them with telling lot of bad thing.'' same story ever and ever again... What a amazing game threat LOL :LOL:
You critizise somebody when they're not living up to expectations. However, when they're transparent about how stuff is gonna be done and it just isn't to your liking, it is your expectations that are wrong. Nobody is entitled to stuff the other side already said they don't provide. So you think the update times are too slow? That's okay, then indeed this game isn't for you, not because of its contents but of the dev process. Maybe have a look once it's finished. If you want to you can add "if it ever gets finished".

But no dev is under any obligation to change their approach due to some of us wanting it to be different. They offer something, you can support it or not, but you have no entitlement to them offering something else if they do not want to. Otherwise you're just a Karen complaining she can't get a Big Mac at Burger King and wants to see the manager.

BTW, describing yourself and fellow critics as "people with enough intelligence" - when obviously "hix (sic!) fanbase" doesn't have it - while not being able to write a single coherent and error free sentence is somewhat ironic.

Sep 3, 2020
Okay then.
If I am clear, this is not trolling or hating, but just your guy's opinion on how the game/dev(me) is either bad and/or simply losing interest due to the time it takes for the update.

Well then! You have been heard. Thank you for your input, and I hope you enjoy the other games/devs who are better than I am with both quality of content and time.

To the rest - you do not need to respond or reply to them. Just ignore them. They shared their opinions and that should be it.
Unless they have other agendas, of course. In that case, just report 'em.
you know I was staying away from the forum until the Luna update

but I'm thinking it's time I came back home

and remind everybody how to laugh and have fun and be silly

like we used to in the old days don't you think so boss

Reactions: HopesGaming

Graphicsjunkie

Dec 9, 2018
Okay then.
If I am clear, this is not trolling or hating, but just your guy's opinion on how the game/dev(me) is either bad and/or simply losing interest due to the time it takes for the update.

Well then! You have been heard. Thank you for your input, and I hope you enjoy the other games/devs who are better than I am with both quality of content and time.

To the rest - you do not need to respond or reply to them. Just ignore them. They shared their opinions and that should be it.
Sorry mate, shame to start the new year with that fertilizer. You likely already know this but there are those of us who quietly go along in the background enjoying the game you deliver when you deliver it. Just poking my head up to say so ..... now back to the shadows.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Okay then.

I keep checking in just to see if you're still alive and kicking. Seeing a recent comment lets me know you're still here and my favorite game is still in the works. People are gonna hate. Can't go through life without haters. Matter of fact...we need 'em. lol
You're doin' your thing and that's all that matters. Your fans ain't goin' anywhere. :)

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Argument and debate is fine, constructive criticism is fine, disagreements are fine. Personal attacks, petty name calling, and troll baiting are not.
This is in general and not just for this thread: Often I've seen users intersperse their criticisms or disagreements with personal attacks. In that case as well would it be best to report the post?

Reactions: Dokata

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
This is in general and not just for this thread: Often I've seen users intersperse their criticisms or disagreements with personal attacks. In that case as well would it be best to report the post?
Not surprised that no one is touching this post...you are brave, asking such questions, I'll remember you , Lori, was it ?...

The Delucas often dodge bullets they sometimes flex too much their pants get ripped but they still go on...

What I'm trying to say is we don't take such posts personally mate...well, most of the time...if you find such posts offensive you can push the red button mate , your feelings are important.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Still one of my favorite games, I don't really need much "smut" compared to a good narrative. I think it's reasonable if some Patrons sign up and then off at times due to how long an update takes, but I definitely can empathize being a very busy person with real responsibilities outside of game development that can impact time for one's game. Some devs are fortunate to have a lot of free time, but I sense a kindred spirit with time crunch here. Looking forward to an update!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Still one of my favorite games, I don't really need much "smut" compared to a good narrative. I think it's reasonable if some Patrons sign up and then off at times due to how long an update takes, but I definitely can empathize being a very busy person with real responsibilities outside of game development that can impact time for one's game. Some devs are fortunate to have a lot of free time, but I sense a kindred spirit with time crunch here. Looking forward to an update!
Warms my heart to see Tess, dev for one of the games I love (Karlsson's Gambit, along with Hopes' DeLuca), showing much respect and understanding to Hopes' situation.

As a huge fan of both your games, much respect to both of you.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
I kinda want to dig in, but seeing it was updated 9 months ago scares me, do you guys have any info or it is the dev way to update??

Don_Ubba

Feb 12, 2018
I kinda want to dig in, but seeing it was updated 9 months ago scares me, do you guys have any info or it is the dev way to update??
He isn't away and I'm not if the the update will be released in 2 months or 2 weeks for that information you have to go back a few pages

Reactions: HopesGaming

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
At my Patreon page there is an F.A.Q addressing this.
"Sadly, it is an impossible thing to give an estimation on. This is my hobby and real life can tend to take priority when needed. Under 3-4 months is what would be realistic. 3 is the goal.
But I have had updates taken a lot more. That I want to improve, but alas, it can tend to happen. Hopefully in the future I am in a comfortable enough spot to go full time on this project! But for now- there is no guarantee for monthly or even bi-monthly releases
. "

The last two have been very long update times, unfortunately.
I plan for the next updates to be way quicker, but I can only advise you to wait and see if the update frequencies will change to what you want it to before you dig in to it if such is an important factor.

I'd be very disappointed if the next update has no dragons because of how long this is taking :p
There will be dragons. I promise!

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes