Sep 3, 2020
If someone comes into a thread with the intention to troll, please don't be baited into a multi page argument with them, just report them and let us handle it.

That way the instigator doesn't get attention, everyone stays cool headed, our cleanup job is easier, and you don't get a warning for engaging in personal attacks with each other.
while I do believe in ignoring trolls and not fighting with them

I don't have it in me to report somebody for speaking their mind I believe in freedom of speech

I don't have to fight with them I can just choose to walk away and ignore them

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Those people are idiots cause the show is fucking great. Although I've been told the show and the game are starting to get closer together plotwise(not that I would fucking know, or care).
Though that is not mutually exclusive. You can have a book, a movie deviating heavily, and both can be good in their own right.

I will agree however that it is idiotic to compare one derived work (TV series) with another derived work (game) and then complain about not being true to the source material, because that would be of course the books.

I don't have it in me to report somebody for speaking their mind I believe in freedom of speech
Well, for one we don't have freedom of speech here, since it is a private site, the owners can make their own rules on what is acceptable and what isn't. And also freedom of speech has its limits the moments it intrudes into other rights.

That being said, nothing from the last pages was "reportable" to me either. I have reported stuff in the past, but either because it was blatantly off topic, especially "ads" for unrelated games, or downright threatening (however miniscule the odds of somebody following through with their threats may be).

Reactions: c3p0

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
We are not a government institution, we are a private third party platform, and we are not bound by freedom of speech. We set the rules here, and if you would like the thread to remain a constructive environment and not have it turn into a cess pit like some of the other threads here, please use the report button.

Argument and debate is fine, constructive criticism is fine, disagreements are fine. Personal attacks, petty name calling, and troll baiting are not.

That being said, nothing from the last pages was "reportable" to me either.
That's because it's already been deleted.

Regardless, let's not turn this into an offtopic discussion about freedom of speech or moderation. Use the report button, or not, do what you want.

Sep 3, 2020
We are not a government institution, we are a private third party platform, and we are not bound by freedom of speech. We set the rules here, and if you would like the thread to remain a constructive environment and not have it turn into a cess pit like some of the other threads here, please use the report button.

Argument and debate is fine, constructive criticism is fine, disagreements are fine. Personal attacks, petty name calling, and troll baiting are not.

That's because it's already been deleted.

Regardless, let's not turn this into an offtopic discussion about freedom of speech or moderation. Use the report button, or not, do what you want.
I know you are not a government brother I was just giving you my personal opinion on the report button I'm glad to hear that all those things are fine

and if somebody wants to use the report button it's up to them and that's perfectly fine

maxxlim

Mar 14, 2021
View attachment 1573815

Dev post 0.0.8 #9
Luna Event (Lewd + Story) - 95%
Gracie Event1 (Story) - 100%
Gracie Event2 (Lewd)- 99%
Gracie Event3 (Story + Lewd)- 99%
Gracie Event4 (Story)- 100%
Gracie Event5 (Lewd)- 60%
Story Event (season finale) - 30 %
Misc - 35%
----------------------------------------------

Hey, Delucas!

First - Happy New Year! Hope you all had a great Christmas and new year.
This year been tough with covid and what not. Hope you all have been well and remembered to take care of yourselves and your loved ones.
Hopefully this year will be better all around!

Now to the game;

I tried my hardest to get it out in December, and I thought I was able to. Unfortunately, I overestimated my self here. Even though December is a busy month I still feel like I got the work time I wanted. I simply underestimated the work for the last bits of Gracie's story. Last time I estimated that I needed 5% to finish her last part. It involves Wilfred, burning car, forest stuff, and home talk. I already created the scenes and environment, which usually is the hardest part, so I thought it would be a breeze.
This is how I felt after doing the last "5%":
View attachment 1573817

Whenever it is any story segments, it can get a bit tough. The lewd scenes are a bit easier to work with.
Anyway, I am sorry that I couldn't get it out before the end of the year. Really hoped for that. 2022 will be the year I will take a break with long releases. It is mentally exhausting. Quicker release will probably be the route to go. But now the focus is just finishing the last lewd scenes and hopefully my next dev post have a specific release date.
About the upcoming lewd - Gracie actually manages to go a bit further than Isabel. I felt it was fitting.

Hope everyone gets into the new year great!
-HG
No Isabel scene this time? :(

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
No Isabel scene this time? :(
None in this season finale update.

It's been a very long time since Gracie last had her freeroam/lewd update, so makes sense that lion's share of the update would be on Gracie.
Also, while not as long as Gracie, it's been a while since Luna had her freeroam/lewd update too, so makes sense there's one Luna event in there.

Isabel, while it would have been nice well, she had quite quite a bit of content update in the updates before the previous gameplay overhaul update (i.e. the v0.06 and v0.06.5).

So everything just goes around in rotations.

Reactions: EJW

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
The developer is taking way to much to deliver updates , so that you feel kinda meh to whole story line and lose interest except lewd staff.
A lewd staff would be nice. They could help with development. :LOL:

This game doesn’t have a lot of lewd content, so if that’s all you are playing for you are wasting your time. It’s been said a thousand times but what’s one more. This is a passion project for Hopes not his job.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The developer is taking way to much to deliver updates , so that you feel kinda meh to whole story line and lose interest except lewd stuff.
In my experience, even with waiting times, people here do not feel "meh" about the story line. Aspects of it are discussed all the time, yes even years later. If you don't feel the story, then this probably isn't for you, since as Whitey correctly pointed out, it is what carries this game, not random lewds.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The developer is taking way to much to deliver updates , so that you feel kinda meh to whole story line and lose interest except lewd stuff.
It does take a lot of time, and it might bother me a bit if I was a patron. Hopesgaming has always been honest about updates taking a long time, though, so if you have a problem with that, you just don't support him on patreon.

As it is for me and probably for the majority of the people in this thread, I get the updates for nothing, and personally I love the story and most of the characters, especially Luna. So, definitely no to losing interest in the story.

And let's be honest here, by now there are soooo many games in production that it actually takes a lot of time each month to play through the updates, I, for one, find myself having a long backlog of stuff to play through, and I mean for the games from this site alone, if I consider regular video games as well, I can only wish I had enough time to play.

zefir72

Feb 2, 2018
In my experience, even with waiting times, people here do not feel "meh" about the story line. Aspects of it are discussed all the time, yes even years later. If you don't feel the story, then this probably isn't for you, since as Whitey correctly pointed out, it is what carries this game, not random lewds.
The only thing that carries this game is people that pay money on patreon and not receiving any updates almost a year.

Aug 14, 2021
you are saying he is taking to long on his hobby and it makes people meh about the story? You are wrong. It is the story we talk about here more than anything. To you and others here who feel entitled to more and faster updates. Even though you do not pay for him to do this. People got bills to pay and not everyone have enough patreons to make it their full time job. And then the developer would have to take vacations or their mental and physical health would decline. Anyways it is the story that glues us here. Not updates. If you pay attention there are more of people understanding with hope than complain here in the forum. He talks to us and answers our questions. It more than what most developers do.

Aug 14, 2021
The only thing that carries this game is people that pay money on patreon and not receiving any updates almost a year.
Have you even been to his patreon? Stop assuming all devs are the same. He updates his patreons way more than what you think. One of his patreons even goes so far to share them with us. Sometimes hopes comes in here and gives us a update himself. He is happy they people enjoy his game even if they do not pay for it. Stop assuming bullshit and look stuff up instead talking shit. If you mean an update to the game it has not been a year yet. Conting this month there is atleast 3 full months before its been a year since a game update. The last one was an overhaul of the code. Developers do that to makes things easier for other updates later. And this coming one is major update. Which he says himself he not happy with time it has taken him to devlope this coming update and is planning on doing smaller updates in the future.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So the knight in shining armor rides in to help all those poor souls who obviously don't know what to do with their money. Because ever since I left my parents 30 or so years ago I am longing for somebody to help me with what I can or cannot spend money on.

So tell me, how does people supporting this game because they believe that the update will come and actually enjoy what Hopes is doing hurt you again?

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes