heebyweeby

Sep 11, 2020
Hm, not sure. Splitting up if it's possible may not be the worst thing. But if not, I will stick with a larger event with a bit longer time.
Tho, it is not the length that can be time-consuming. It is the content of the event that is time-consuming.
Story heavy with action scenes that happens on different environment will always take the longest.

Lewd scenes with, especially with famous positions, are in the easier end of things. But it is enjoyable to do after a heavy story event.

To give a more precise answer (minor spoilers);

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1nhe2n.gif

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is 2022 and my hopes are high .. but this game killed my hope long before.
Make some event triggers or something because game gets stuck regularly and
the grind is killing all hope for gaming further.
Done all the missions in the text based looking around mini games.
events with girls in the house are all repeatable,
some even regressed to not getting to talk to our fiery dancer anymore.
At my Patreon page there is an F.A.Q addressing this.
"Sadly, it is an impossible thing to give an estimation on. This is my hobby and real life can tend to take priority when needed. Under 3-4 months is what would be realistic. 3 is the goal.
But I have had updates taken a lot more. That I want to improve, but alas, it can tend to happen. Hopefully in the future I am in a comfortable enough spot to go full time on this project! But for now- there is no guarantee for monthly or even bi-monthly releases
. "

The last two have been very long update times, unfortunately.
I plan for the next updates to be way quicker, but I can only advise you to wait and see if the update frequencies will change to what you want it to before you dig in to it if such is an important factor.

There will be dragons. I promise!
All these stack a bunch a achievements to trigger plot advancement
actually break the game.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Emmmm .... is this game still going or was it abandoned? anyone knows? last update was really long ago...
Dude, all you have to do is to take a look through the recent posts in the last couple of pages (like 1 or 2 pages).
Do you expect us to spoon-feed you the answer for something which is so simple to find on your own (it's literally a click or tap, and just couple of scrolls away)? :FacePalm:

Last edited:

SteelMan95

Apr 21, 2021
Hands down for me one of the best games I have ever played.I understand the long wait times.Very few games or visual novels have what this game has.Very few Devs put this kinda quality out there.Music is great.Renders are top notch.Story is amazing.Keep up the great work and giving us this level of quality.

Aug 14, 2021
Emmmm .... is this game still going or was it abandoned? anyone knows? last update was really long ago...
to assume it has been abandoned just cause so much time has past is not a good way gauge if something was abandoned. Even though it can take a bit to get to the update on how far along the update is just scroll a bit and see that dev does regular appear. A thread with the dev himself in it means the dev has not abandoned the game.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Abandoned

Dude, all you have to do is to take a look through the recent posts in the last couple of pages (like 1 or 2 pages).
Do you expect us to spoon-feed you the answer for something which is so simple to find on your own (it's literally a click or tap, and just couple of scrolls away)? :FacePalm:
Yes, yes he does.......

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
The fanboyism is real. I do not know what is worse, people that start saying that the games are abandoned, even when they are not, or the fanboys that start attacking everyone whenever they ask when is the update going to be released. I guess when some get all their questions answered by developers they tend to start taking it personal when someone asks about when the update will be released. Yeah 9 months is not a "really long time ago..." according to some. How dare u say that u naughty haters :rolleyes:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
The fanboyism is real. I do not know what is worse, people that start saying that the games are abandoned, even when they are not, or the fanboys that start attacking everyone whenever they ask when is the update going to be released. I guess when some get all their questions answered by developers they tend to start taking it personal when someone asks about when the update will be released. Yeah 9 months is not a "really long time ago..." according to some. How dare u say that u naughty haters :rolleyes:
lol well, if you haven't noticed already, there does exist in this world a thing that is called "common sense" (despite some folks on this site showing zero amount of it), so it's got nothing to do with taking it personally (how could we, when we don't even know the dude).

It's just calling out someone for being lazy (with something so simple to do, that basically anyone can do it, whether he's someone new to the site, or one who have been here a while). Nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Do i need to do all contracts ?
Well, you don't "need" to.

But if you don't 100% them, you'll be missing out some special renders and the equipment (unique weapons, armors, accessories etc) rewards that come along with the contracts, considering at the moment the "Full Experience" mode is the only mode you can get them.

Dev said special renders will be available for all other modes (i.e. Just story & FreeRoam Mode + Visual novel only Mode, modes where contract gameplay is not needed iirc) as well, but that will be implemented later down the line (currently they don't have them), since Full Experience Mode will always be the first priority.

So it's your choice really.
Not like it's mandatory, but finishing them is strongly recommended, that is if you don't like missing out on stuff.

Reactions: qweasd55

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
You take it out of context. Status updates are more than regularly, to ask if it is abandoned when it clearly isn't should have clued everyone in especially since Hopes has been active on each of the past few pages.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You take it out of context. Status updates are more than regularly, to ask if it is abandoned when it clearly isn't should have clued everyone in especially since Hopes has been active on each of the past few pages.
Sorry, you got it all wrong. You still pretend like a game being called abandoned means that the dev has stopped really working on it, when in reality it means that I'm bored and mommy took 15 minutes to bring me pizza. FIFTEEN FUCKING MINUTES!!!!!

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
Sorry, you got it all wrong. You still pretend like a game being called abandoned means that the dev has stopped really working on it, when in reality it means that I'm bored and mommy took 15 minutes to bring me pizza. FIFTEEN FUCKING MINUTES!!!!!
My Bad :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes