Aug 14, 2021
The fanboyism is real. I do not know what is worse, people that start saying that the games are abandoned, even when they are not, or the fanboys that start attacking everyone whenever they ask when is the update going to be released. I guess when some get all their questions answered by developers they tend to start taking it personal when someone asks about when the update will be released. Yeah 9 months is not a "really long time ago..." according to some. How dare u say that u naughty haters :rolleyes:
There are people who get too annoyed about it, but not everyone who is annoyed by someone being lazy and not reading the thread is being a "fanboy." It annoys people cause its similar to cutting in line. People who are already in line got in line before the line cutter. They were not lazy. Line cutter wants to be lazy and cut in line making people wait more. Effecting the day of those in line behind the line cutter. People who come into a thread like this and asks "any news on an update" or "is this abandoned" are being lazy when all they have to do is go back a page or two. Maybe more. I do that every thread of a game I wonder about. No matter if its a game I have not played. (Wondering what people think about it) Or if its a game i have played and wondering about an update so i search the thread or even check to see if can deduce or get info from the dev's patreon. Its alll about being lazy not just fanboys annoyed cause someone does not love a game as much as them.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I mean there are a couple of very strange kinks represented on these sites. But Pepsi? Really? I mean, no shaming intended, but Pepsi, really?
I guess the band Suicidal Tendencies and their song "Institutionalized" is before your time.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
There are people who get too annoyed about it, but not everyone who is annoyed by someone being lazy and not reading the thread is being a "fanboy." It annoys people cause its similar to cutting in line. People who are already in line got in line before the line cutter. They were not lazy. Line cutter wants to be lazy and cut in line making people wait more. Effecting the day of those in line behind the line cutter. People who come into a thread like this and asks "any news on an update" or "is this abandoned" are being lazy when all they have to do is go back a page or two. Maybe more. I do that every thread of a game I wonder about. No matter if its a game I have not played. (Wondering what people think about it) Or if its a game i have played and wondering about an update so i search the thread or even check to see if can deduce or get info from the dev's patreon. Its alll about being lazy not just fanboys annoyed cause someone does not love a game as much as them.
Thing is, I know you say it's their attempt at being lazy, but I don't believe it's a successful attempt.
At the end of the day, it's much quicker & easier to type a word, or phrase, into the search bar & press return, than it is to type out a whole question in the thread, then start replying to/arguing with people who respond.
So, if they're not actually being lazy, then that only leaves them seeking attention the only way they know how, by being antagonistic.
Sad life. Don't feed the trolls has never been more appropriate.

Jul 10, 2021
Did I miss something or can you not do anything with Cordia? Just beat the entire thing so far l, and I see she has a spot in the gallery but nothing came up aside from her wearing somewhat revealing clothes after confronting you in her office.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thing is, I know you say it's their attempt at being lazy, but I don't believe it's a successful attempt.
At the end of the day, it's much quicker & easier to type a word, or phrase, into the search bar & press return, than it is to type out a whole question in the thread, then start replying to/arguing with people who respond.
So, if they're not actually being lazy, then that only leaves them seeking attention the only way they know how, by being antagonistic.
Sad life. Don't feed the trolls has never been more appropriate.
Well, people being lazy also means they don't think ahead. There is a lot of ways being lazy can indeed increase your workload, and a lot of those ways I see being enacted in everyday life. I am not even excluding myself here.

Did I miss something or can you not do anything with Cordia? Just beat the entire thing so far l, and I see she has a spot in the gallery but nothing came up aside from her wearing somewhat revealing clothes after confronting you in her office.
No, you did not miss anything, Cordia's storyline hasn't really started in that regard yet.

Reactions: whichone

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
Dude then just dont reply them. What i find funny is that people go on a 200 word rent about someone asking about the next update instead of just ignoring or wrinting a short message like. "Dev said in a few weeks" or "no infos yet"

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Dude then just dont reply them. What i find funny is that people go on a 200 word rent about someone asking about the next update instead of just ignoring or wrinting a short message like. "Dev said in a few weeks" or "no infos yet"
Those bunch are like fucking candles...ignoring them for long might end up burning this town hall down.

My cat does that to me sometimes...I guess I could try ignoring people...can't make any promises though.

Edit : Then the facepalm pours in....:LOL:

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well, people being lazy also means they don't think ahead. There is a lot of ways being lazy can indeed increase your workload, and a lot of those ways I see being enacted in everyday life. I am not even excluding myself here.
"Work smarter, not harder."

Reactions: whichone

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Some are trying to make work go away by educating people how to solve their own problems so future work will be reduced. Just answering a question is just the kind of lazy that may end up more of a burden than a relief.

Reactions: Stephanie98

rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Emmmm .... is this game still going or was it abandoned? anyone knows? last update was really long ago...
Cordia.PNG

I know a lot of people me included will commit seppuku if the game gets "abandoned" before we
have a chance to romance one of the most beautiful woman ever to grace a video game.

Cordia..

Mr Hope is a gentleman and would never deprive oh so many of us to bask in her beauty and allure.

This masterpiece is like a fine wine. You can't rush it.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes