Aug 14, 2021
Its funny. I made a joke and my post was deleted for belittling. LOL
I had quoted someone who posted "Discontinued." My joke was," Yes it farted out to many zebras." How the hell is that belittling. Its a joke. I was not belittling the game cause I love the game and I was not belittling the poster cause the others quoted and joke about it too? LOL Im just confused. I have posted other stuff that could be "interpreted" as bullying, but how that hell is that considered bullying? LOL
homer is one with the hedge.gif

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Its funny. I made a joke and my post was deleted for belittling. LOL
I had quoted someone who posted "Discontinued." My joke was," Yes it farted out to many zebras." How the hell is that belittling. Its a joke. I was not belittling the game cause I love the game and I was not belittling the poster cause the others quoted and joke about it too? LOL Im just confused. I have posted other stuff that could be "interpreted" as bullying, but how that hell is that considered bullying? LOL
View attachment 1599196
It would depend on the moderator who dealt with the posts deletion.
Some don't mind jokes like that, and some will see it differently.

Only thing you can do is just PM a mod directly and ask why your post was deleted.
But if I were you, I wouldn't. It's just a waste of time.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
It would depend on the moderator who dealt with the posts deletion.
Some don't mind jokes like that, and some will see it differently.

Only thing you can do is just PM a mod directly and ask why your post was deleted.
But if I were you, I wouldn't. It's just a waste of time.
I'd agree best to just leave it be. I might have tried that before and had it go not so well. :ROFLMAO:

This thread does seem to be getting some tighter moderation lately. :unsure:
I kind of miss the war zone sometimes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JJJ84 and c3p0

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I'd agree best to just leave it be. I might have tried that before and had it go not so well. :ROFLMAO:

This thread does seem to be getting some tighter moderation lately. :unsure:
I kind of miss the war zone sometimes.
yeah, that was popcorn cinema of the highest order.

The real satire we got to see here could only be written by life, no sitcom writer would have been able to create something like this without thinking "this is too ridiculous, no one will buy it, something like this would never happen".

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
to be fair this game is well past the discontinued mark. great game but 1 release a year is kinda a bit much considering he has close to 700 patreons and i dont think he suspends payment when he doesnt release anything.
There is no discontinued mark. There is an on hold tag and an abandoned tag. This game doesn't qualify for either. On hold is a tag usually asked for by the dev to let people know they are not going to be working on the game for a period of time. Abandoned is a tag applied when no one has heard from the developer in several months. Hopes is on here posting regularly. Anyone who wants to know what is going on with the games development can easily find it. Especially his supporters on patreon who choose to support the game because they want to.

:whistle: Have a nice day.

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
to be fair this game is well past the discontinued mark. great game but 1 release a year is kinda a bit much considering he has close to 700 patreons and i dont think he suspends payment when he doesnt release anything.
Patreon is there so the developers can focus on the project at hand. Results will vary from developer to developer but release frequency does not indicate quality or amount of progression.

I am one of those Patreons and I am personally satisfied with development and money spent. Your free version will release when it does, and maybe consider the fact that a lot of this work is funded by other people and they can decide if their money is spent to their satisfaction.

Remember patience is a virtue, one of the few encouraged on this deviant site :p

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
How do I move in a mission?
There's 2 ways:

1) Mouse click the direction you wish on the right

Snap 2022-01-18 at 11.14.55.png

or better yet;

2) Just use the WSAD keys on the keyboard (my preferred way. It's quicker and less hassle than with a mouse, especially if I wish to speedrun a contract if I 100% it already and am grinding a bit just for $)

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
Geez. I remember playing the last update when it released and it that had precious little outside of coding updates. That had a long delay between updates as well.

I've no intention of supporting a dev taking so long to do so little, but come on. It was getting ridiculous before the last update.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
You ever wonder if people sit around bitchin' and moanin' about how Stamp Collector's don't collect stamps fast enough??

I've known multiple women who knit and some go much much slower than others because you know, real life, they aren't retired. Not once have I ever met someone who bitched at that lady for being so much slower at her hobby.

Why do we feel like some asshole actions are OK when we know others, that are the same, are not OK???

I'm going to call my friend who collects figurines and tell her she hasn't had a new one in years so she sucks and isn't worthy of money I am not giving to her :devilish::mad:

SMDH

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2021
Geez. I remember playing the last update when it released and it that had precious little outside of coding updates. That had a long delay between updates as well.

I've no intention of supporting a dev taking so long to do so little, but come on. It was getting ridiculous before the last update.
Do you normally read the forum or just jump to conclusions? You do know this coming update is a major update and Hopes regularly comes in here? You might be complaining, but his patreons seem to disagree with you. Secondly if you are complaining without paying why do you think you should complain about a free product while his patreons do not?

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
You ever wonder if people sit around bitchin' and moanin' about how Stamp Collector's don't collect stamps fast enough??

I've known multiple women who knit and some go much much slower than others because you know, real life, they aren't retired. Not once have I ever met someone who bitched at that lady for being so much slower at her hobby.

Why do we feel like some asshole actions are OK when we know others, that are the same, are not OK???

I'm going to call my friend who collects figurines and tell her she hasn't had a new one years so she sucks and isn't worthy of money I am not giving to her :devilish::mad:

SMDH
Wait you don't yell at women when you see them knitting. You gotta get on them old ladies. Get up in their kitchen and get them rattled! This is knitting! You think it's a fucking game!?! :mad:

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes